Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It will be a little disappointing when we get to page 1000 to discover that the first post on it is a rather earnest analysis of newspaper sales of obscure political groups.

Yeah, I hope it's about quantums and deadlines. In fairness this thread had taken a few peculiar turns; I particularly like the two or three pages on philosophy. Wished I was clever enough to understand it. :(

Question for the thread's financial/leagal experts.

It was previously determined by the court that Ticketus (remember them?) did not have preferred creditor status but were an ordinary creditor of Rangers to the tune of about £27 million. Ignoring the outcome of the BTC, that could make them a key player in deciding whether or not to accept a CVA.

Subsequent to that they have sued Craig Whyte as they claim he had signed personal guarantees for this amount. Therefore, can they still claim to be a creditor of Rangers?

IIRC, neither HMRC or Ticketus had over 25% of the debt, as it was listed publicly a while ago. Theres still the matter of Whytes secured creditor status too.

With the tax bill higher now and Ticketus doing god knows what, who knows what will happen. Andyboy may well be right, that Ticketus can persue Whyte and Rangers, who knows.

If the sfa report is acted upon by the authorities things could get even worse. It was not just the directors who failed to report that whyte had deliberately instructed the club not to pay paye or vat. the office staff, admin staff and senior operational staff such as the payroll manager and hr manager knew what was going on. none of them spoke up. thats why the club as a whole needs punished.

1336927503[/url]' post='6232083']

Then prove it. Show links from FF showing that they , "don't like going to Asian shops or restaurants."

Also you didn't respond about the SDL. Who are they and where do they sell papers?

Where did I say anything was posted on FF?SDL is the scottish offshoot of English Defence League who sell their Papers / propaganda around the streets of Govan on match days ( wholly coincidentally of course).Doesn't the confirmed bachelor owner of FF have connections to a right wing party?

A minority of fans actions had a part to pllay in Bill Miller doing one,The same could be presumed if shareholders from the Asian /Arab regions decide to invest.

Yeah, I hope it's about quantums and deadlines. In fairness this thread had taken a few peculiar turns; I particularly like the two or three pages on philosophy. Wished I was clever enough to understand it. :(

You are - if you think, you are.

I hope P&B have put up a prize for 1st post on page 1000.

25% of Rangers or a bag of wotsits seems about fair.

Just as well you offered the Wotsits option, otherwise no bugger would want to post.

Surely HMRC are going to have to slap in the BTC ruling before any attempt at a CVA is made by these jokers? Don't want any uncertainty as to who is the biggest creditor.

Quite. Time for them to get their arse in gear. Can't understand why they waited so long act over the unpaid PAYE and VAT.

Quite. Time for them to get their arse in gear. Can't understand why they waited so long act over the unpaid PAYE and VAT.

They won't hang about now - we're in the end game.

Given the type of 'buyer' the club has attracted, I wouldn't be surprised if they step in now. Will Ibrokes be renamed 'Hector's House'?

If the sfa report is acted upon by the authorities things could get even worse. It was not just the directors who failed to report that whyte had deliberately instructed the club not to pay paye or vat. the office staff, admin staff and senior operational staff such as the payroll manager and hr manager knew what was going on. none of them spoke up. thats why the club as a whole needs punished.

That Tea Lady bitch should be first in front of the Sheriff..