Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As for the split on tv money that you mention, of course an even split is fair. That's just as long as every other club plays the same amount of games at shitty kick off times every other Sunday.

Your club doesn't lose out in the slightest because of these matches though - the home sides are the ones who lose income through having games on TV and awkward kickoff times.

Your club doesn't lose out in the slightest because of these matches though - the home sides are the ones who lose income through having games on TV and awkward kickoff times.

in this case, i couldn't give a toss even if my club did lose out.

I am only interested in the fans that have said time and time again, we dont want these crap kick off times, Give us back Saturday football and fook the tv money.

See when she sees you reading about Rangers and says "I dunno why you're laughing...you're fucked next"? Not talking about sex tbh. <_<

? We all know that the Rangers will be back in some form or another.

They will be back pissed and angry at all the other clubs for Rangers own problems,expect trouble there as they will be back with all that pent up rage."kick the boot in when we are down will you" attitude.

So when Rangers come back and the authorities bend over without lube to accommodate them ! I'm pretty sure unfortunately they will bend over again to allow the arse cheek the same fortune to have an easy return into Scottish football.

Also if Celtic do well in Europe year after year "qualify from any group stage" then the mediocre TV deal SKY offers will mean nothing to a club like Celtic.

Sad to say that Rangers has actually threatened all the clubs safety in a way and as Granny Danger says "BE careful what you wish for".

Also all the problems in Scottish football are not just caused by two bigot infested clubs.You may actually want to blame the authorities SPL/SFA and also the other clubs who signed up for a SPL 10 team 4 match fixture for developing a DIDDY league centred around the old firm and only the old firm eventually "SKY" is the culprit here.

I know how the other fans feel outside the old firm not winning anything or little chance coz Celtic were absolutely dire through the 80's and early 90's and looked like no hope of being as side in contention against a very strong Aberdeen,Dundee Utd,Hearts and Rangers.We struggled to even qualify for Europe FFS.

I'm all in for a fair level playing with league reconstruction,one home and away fixture and even spread of money.

I know how the other fans feel outside the old firm not winning anything or little chance coz Celtic were absolutely dire through the 80's and early 90's and looked like no hope of being as side in contention against a very strong Aberdeen,Dundee Utd,Hearts and Rangers.We struggled to even qualify for Europe FFS.

No! You have no idea how fans outside the Old Firm feel. Struggled to qualify for Europe? Most of us would only get into Europe if there was a war.

As stated above, Rangers brought approx 4100 fans last time. If they all bought adult tickets (which they didn't) it would be £23 a head - £188,600 across two games.

Set against that we had between 2300 and 2500 home fans at the last Rangers game. The previous home game saw 4000 Saints fans through the door. Even if you round that to only 1000 fans lost and take that at an average ticket price of £15 (taking into account adults/kids/concessions) you're losing £15,000 x 2 = £30,000.

Then take off Rangers' 5% and the added expenses and you're looking at a loss in income nearer £140,000 at an absolute maximum (and that's almost certainly a gross exaggeration) by losing their away support. And that's before you take into account a different team visiting McDiarmid Park twice a year instead.

If it was Dundee who came up instead they'd probably bring between 2,000 and 3,000 fans for each game in the SPL, and you'd undoubtedly see a massive upsurge in the home support - probably above the 4,000 mark. Without getting into the merits of the derby element, Saints and Dundee fans love a head to head and I'd expect a crowd in the high 6,000 region, probably over 7,000 for the first clash at McDiarmid in the SPL in over a decade.

So rather than losing money without their away support we'd pretty much break even. Maybe even make a little extra. And I'd far prefer a visit from Dundee than Rangers. A far better atmosphere and a much better game.

Todays 'highlight' from Orc Centroll

Why stop at Nevis? I suggest loads o' cash to be raised if they went for a higher target.

I was going to post that the orcs going up Ben Nevis would be fine (in December, wearing only their Rankers strips). I have since reconsidered due to the detrimental effect this event would have on the Mountain Rescue Service

Cheers so 1884 x 23 = £43.300 x 2, so £86,600 per match less admin, costs and fees.

You're forgetting we get both ends + plus about another 500-600 in the main stand

Plus St Johnstone sell direct to the Rangers support so no admin charge

You also have to add in the £80,000 TV revenue as the games are almost always televised which also means they can charge more for pitchside advertising and match sponsorship

You also have to add in how much is spent in the Refreshment kiosks.

St Johnstone are around the top 6 so it might be 2 games a year and you are getting on for £300,000+

You're forgetting we get both ends + plus about another 500-600 in the main stand

You also have to add in the £80,000 TV revenue as the games are almost always televised which also means they can charge more for pitchside advertising and match sponsorship

St Johnstone are around the top 6 so it might be 2 games a year and you are getting on for £300,000+

There is no revenue that goes to clubs for games being televised outside of league prize money. This thread is just filled with inaccuracy, hyperbole and tears.

There is no revenue that goes to clubs for games being televised outside of league prize money. This thread is just filled with inaccuracy, hyperbole and tears.

Is that true? I always thought the home club was compensated and the figure was around £80,000 per game.

Well if not there is the first step to bringing in revenue for clubs like St Johnstone...Their fans rightly or wrongly refuse to pay inflated ticket prices for televised games so they are losing out financially...Or is it really because they are scared of being attacked and having their city wrecked?

I know how the other fans feel outside the old firm

You don't have a fucking clue, in more ways than one. Green and blue bigots are separate breeds from the non OF supporter and no matter how much you try and fit in you'll always be different and unwelcome.

So despite whats been said before about payments of SPL games,the fact that "some other team" will visit in place of The Rangers and the increased home support if your not there,you still spout this pish,give up PLEASE.

Edited by jakedee

In the long run, we'd all be better off without Rangers. Or whatever b*****dised form they shite back into the league.

That has to be the single most absurd post on this thread...You lose the club with the largest travelling support...You lose the TV deal...You lose the sponsorship...You lose the press coverage. Yet Scottish football will be better off :lol:

Hmm are some of those comps for players?

If it costs rangers 5% admin, it costs St Johnstone the same, even if it's a part time person coming in to check the lists of names and sort postage and payments

It's not a cup tie, SKY don't give additional money for league games. I doubt track advertising raises anywhere near £80k per match given the relatively unattractive time slots and how crappy some of the scrolling ads are. 'Bartlett Potatoes was one I saw last season'

1000 pies vs the cost of the lassies working there. It won't be a huge profit off that.

I disagree, point is that it's not £500k

And given St Johnstone's overall turnover which I'm guessing is in excess of £3 million, you're hardly propping them up

So despite whats been said before about payments of SPL games,the fact that "some other team" will visit in place of The Rangers and the increased home support if your not there,you still spout this pish,give up PLEASE.

I just googled the SPL and how the TV revenue is split and it is completely different to what your diddy pal posted a few posts back :rolleyes:

That has to be the single most absurd post on this thread...You lose the club with the largest travelling support...You lose the TV deal...You lose the sponsorship...You lose the press coverage. Yet Scottish football will be better off :lol:

Phone sky did you?

Phone the sponsors did you?

Phone the papers did you?

Why are Rangers so obsessed with telling us all how much we need you?

If this was you going to England we'd be hearing absolutely none of this garbage.

It has finally dawned on Rangers fans everywhere that they need Scottish football more than Scottish football needs/wants them, and by god they don't like it.

In the long run, yes.