Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

On another note, popped out to the local hotel to watch the Celtic/Norwich game and bumped into Lee Wallaces grandad who is up North on a coachtrip. He said that the players were fed scraps of info at the beginning and then virtually nothing. Wallace has not got a clue whats going to happen, finds out facts/gossip from the papers and has no idea where he will be playing next season. Shockerooooni.

What was the score?

Well done Celtic fans on selling this out.

It'll be a culture shock for you next season if you're lucky enough to be involved in Scottish cup round 1.

It will be even worse when you get hammered by a team you've never heard of.

What? Just like in Europe?laugh.gif

Just wanted to say as a kilmarnock supporter I utterly deplore Michael Johnston's comments. They are in no way representative of my feelings or of any killie fans I know. I hope supporters of other clubs will not turn against us just because we are saddled with this idiot as a one man board.

You will be in good company soon, sadly.sad.gif

I can see more yes to newco than no, just hope it's 7-5

i was the same with celtic, nothing to do with gloryhunting, i grew up watching them in the nineties and there wasn't much glory during the biscuit tin years.

Still a vast amount more than any team other than Rangers though.

Don't even dare to compare supporting Falkirk with supporting Celtic.

well maybe you should go back and actually read the post that i was replying to, and then come back and point out the irony in stereotyping large groups of people, then telling them tht they're unwelcome because they're different.

A fair point. For example, you're a Celtic fan that actually lives in Glasgow; a rare species indeed.

well maybe you should go back and actually read the post that i was replying to, and then come back and point out the irony in stereotyping large groups of people, then telling them tht they're unwelcome because they're different.

and to think it's you cvnts that go around calling all OF fans bigots :lol:

That's all right you filthy piece of bigoted vermIn. ;)

Ironic is me sticking a good word in for 7-2. :lol:

Still a vast amount more than any team other than Rangers though.

3 trophies in the nineties to be precise, compared to rangers 18. why aren't all the gloryhunters rangers fans.:unsure:

Don't even dare to compare supporting Falkirk with supporting Celtic.

this threads got more sob stories than the x-factor auditions. i couldn't care less what it's like to support falkirk but most on here have an opinion on why people support celtic.;)

What was the score?

Well done Celtic fans on selling this out.

Although its lead to a series of cringeworthy tweets where ra sellic are telling the official NCFC account that a 'Poznan' isn't a 'Poznan', it's a 'huddle'

<_<

Although its lead to a series of cringeworthy tweets where ra sellic are telling the official NCFC account that a 'Poznan' isn't a 'Poznan', it's a 'huddle'

dry.gif

Glad you were so interested ;)

Glad you were so interested ;)

I wasn't. The one sellik fan I allow on my twitter feed decided to RT it. Jesus wept.

Second best laugh I've had tonight after No 8. Economics lessons. <_<

Not sure what his "thing" is, but he's not interested in football as far as I know.

So is he just the family lawyer for those rich folk that bankroll Killie?