Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not sure if it was from this site. There was a well written letter which could be sent to the chairman of any club expressing the concerns of the supporter over the Rangers fiasco.

As the pro newco press is starting to gather pace, I think it's time contact the chairmen again and make our feelings heard, en masse.

If any one knows of the letter could you please re-post or send a link.

one point that the arab trust seem to have missed is that without rangers they could vote for a more equal distribution of central income. so they will get a bigger slice of a smaller cake.

I have pointed this out and put up the calculations involved.

For the diddy clubs to achieve the same level of income as this season, next seasons deal could be cut by 40%.

The rest of the shortfall would be absorbed by Celtic and obviously Rangers would get none.

So the pie would have to vastly smaller for the diddy clubs to actually lose money out of Rangers going bust.

Apologies if already covered, but does someone have a link explaining the split of powers between SFA and the SPL?

For example, if the SPL voted to admit a newco, does the SFA have any powers to stop that club competing?

Don't know if this has been answered already, but the SFA membership transfer and SPL league share transfer would both have to be approved by the relevant bodies before Rangers were allowed to compete.

I very much doubt that the SFA would not approve such a transfer though.

Shame.

Just wanted to say as a kilmarnock supporter I utterly deplore Michael Johnston's comments. They are in no way representative of my feelings or of any killie fans I know. I hope supporters of other clubs will not turn against us just because we are saddled with this idiot as a one man board.

I think his stance on the whole thing is quite interesting..

We know that the majority of the chairmen are completely spineless and won't stand up to Rangers as they get ushered quietly back in. What is unusual is for one of them to come out and say exactly that. He obviously knows he will get critisicm for it.

Does anybody else think he's paving the way for a Newco Kilmarnock once Rangers have set the precedent??

That would explain his stance and his comments.

this threads got more sob stories than the x-factor auditions. i couldn't care less what it's like to support falkirk but most on here have an opinion on why people support celtic.;)

I know this one.

It's usually something to do with your dad/granny/cousin/dog being from Ireland. Sometimes it's because all good Catholics should support Celtic. Maybe it's because you're just a glory hunting fanny. Some people maybe just have a fetish for guys in balaclavas.

There might be some people born and raised in the area around parkhead and therefore support their "local team" but I have honestly never met one of them.

I've met plenty of the other sort.

Edited by kildog

The main Stand St Johnstone supporters looked like hospitality and the Directors. The Rangers support is just an overspill after selling out the 2 ends.

My lap top died so i need to download all the software again to make panoramic pictures but there was a few more people in the main stand that day than just hospitality.

Anyway this is the extent of the Rangers fans in the stand that day.

005-5.jpg

Which one are you no8?

Edited by realmadrid

Its really not

It is a bit, though.

Either way, we could argue this endlessly to no great advantage either way. I'd rather just be hypnotised by your always tremendous avatars, for which you should be commended at every opportunity.

i couldn't care less what it's like to support falkirk but most on here have an opinion on why people support celtic.;)

I would imagine most people who support Falkirk do so because of some affiliation with the 'town' itself. I could speculate at length about people's reasons for supporting the Old Firm but in summary it tends to be due to some sort of insecurity in their lives, a religious affiliation, a gloryhunting component, some parental loyalty, or just general cockwomble-ism.

Not that I'm saying it's a decent thing to be a Falkirk fan, mind.

Does anybody else think he's paving the way for a Newco Kilmarnock once Rangers have set the precedent??

SPL 2013-2014

Newco Rangers

Newco Killie

Newco Hearts

Newco Dundee Utd

Newco Hibs

Newco Aberdeen

Inverness

Falkirk

St Johnstone

Celtic

Motherwell (champions of Europe 2013)

St Mirren

It is a bit, though.

Either way, we could argue this endlessly to no great advantage either way. I'd rather just be hypnotised by your always tremendous avatars, for which you should be commended at every opportunity.

Fair point...............................

jiggles.gif

36450227-dat-ass-.gif

;)

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Things could get really messy ! with a few splinter groups applying for the vacant position calling themselves the only show in town for a newco rangers seeing as the old club is dead and gone.

Shares mean nothing and the property ? who will own that ?.

So who will get the vacant spot if these groups all apply at the same time ?.:blink:

Like I say it could get really messy !.

1337727547[/url]' post='6263758']

I wasn't. The one sellik fan I allow on my twitter feed decided to RT it. Jesus wept.

Second best laugh I've had tonight after No 8. Economics lessons. <_<

Check the #NCFC hash tag on twitter. Lots of Norwich fans saying it was an incredible atmosphere and they enjoyed it. Meanwhile, a group of mental Vanguard bears pieced together one Celtic fan getting injured (self inflicted) and a twitter feed from somebody claiming to be EDL into tales of Celtic getting righteously battered by the outraged denizens of Anglia.

The Norwich police praised our conduct.

The above is not meant to claim Celtic supporters are Perfect, but we do tend to not do a Manchester every time we travel to England or Europe in numbers and Rangers are desperate to pretend this isn't the case.

So is he just the family lawyer for those rich folk that bankroll Killie?

He is a friend/business associate of Jamie Moffat, son of our previous owner. He doesn't "bankroll" Killie though. He gave us a loan a few years back when we were majorly in the shit, but he doesn't put money into the club.

I think his stance on the whole thing is quite interesting..

We know that the majority of the chairmen are completely spineless and won't stand up to Rangers as they get ushered quietly back in. What is unusual is for one of them to come out and say exactly that. He obviously knows he will get critisicm for it.

Our position is nowhere near severe enough to warrant a newco. Our debt levels are being reduced year on year.

005-5.jpg

The "sold out" away end eh?

Is it 40 mins to the end and the peepul have made for the exits?

Or is no8 talking more nonsense?

Exactly how many Rangers fans would actually care if they were put to sleep?

Given the few that marched to Hampden, the £20 the RFFFFFFFF has raised or the amount who attended quite possibly Rangers last ever game, not many.

I know this one.

It's usually something to do with your dad/granny/cousin/dog being from Ireland. Sometimes it's because all good Catholics should support Celtic. Maybe it's because you're just a glory hunting fanny. Some people maybe just have a fetish for guys in balaclavas.

There might be some people born and raised in the area around parkhead and therefore support their "local team" but I have honestly never met one of them.

I've met plenty of the other sort.

i think some people on here might suffer from 'post-traumatic embitterment disorder'

have a look if you think you might be a sufferer

Check the #NCFC hash tag on twitter. Lots of Norwich fans saying it was an incredible atmosphere and they enjoyed it. Meanwhile, a group of mental Vanguard bears pieced together one Celtic fan getting injured (self inflicted) and a twitter feed from somebody claiming to be EDL into tales of Celtic getting righteously battered by the outraged denizens of Anglia.

The Norwich police praised our conduct.

The above is not meant to claim Celtic supporters are Perfect, but we do tend to not do a Manchester every time we travel to England or Europe in numbers and Rangers are desperate to pretend this isn't the case.

To be fair 4,000 fans trapping for a friendly is some effort.

But if they'd just admit its the Poznan!

SPL 2013-2014

Newco Rangers

Newco Killie

Newco Hearts

Newco Dundee Utd

Newco Hibs

Newco Aberdeen

Inverness

Falkirk :blink:

St Johnstone

Celtic

Motherwell (champions of Europe 2013)

St Mirren

I'd take issue with that.

Hibs are solvent are they not?

Are Falkirk?

I'd take issue with that.

Hibs are solvent are they not?

Are Falkirk?

Yep we are.

I took a stab at Hibs due to their pishy season and Rod sacking manager no 487.

Maybe a Hibee can tell us how they are doing financiallly these days.

Yep we are.

I took a stab at Hibs due to their pishy season and Rod sacking manager no 487.

Maybe a Hibee can tell us how they are doing financiallly these days.

Sorry I just assumed they were solve because they've been fucking guff this season.

So you're from the East end then?

I live 3 miles from parkhead, how far do you live from rugby park.

Did you notice some of your symptoms when you read the link?

You really should take a break from watching football when it's making you so bitter, it's not healthy.

Edited by pansypotterthedirtyrotter