Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

^^^

is a cockwomble

Also; can anyone explain what the weird orange flute-playing thing backstory is? I know it'll be on this thread somewhere, I can't be arsed trawling for when it started cropping up on P&B though.

Popular amongst the more challenged posters on Rangersmedia..

P.S. No one's told them that Lobsters are generally tarriers...

Edited by welshbairn

^^^

is a cockwomble

Also; can anyone explain what the weird orange flute-playing thing backstory is? I know it'll be on this thread somewhere, I can't be arsed trawling for when it started cropping up on P&B though.

It's a smiley on RangersMedia. We all found it utterly hilarious.

Fuxache. Every time some damning piece of evidence emerges to demonstrate that Rangers are a criminal enterprise of fraud and theft, some joker starts arsing on endlessly about how Celtic have to go.

We may have many walloper fans and suck up whacking great chunks of TV money. We might be smug and belligerent and paranoid, but last time I looked it wasn't Celtic who were trying to suicide bomb the entire Scottish game to cinders and ash after cheating and doping the league for a decade.

Sense of proportion, eh?

Its possibly something to do with Celtic joining Rangers in order to exploit sectarianism to dominate Scottish football for over a century.

For me, the exploitation and promotion of sectarianism is THE main crime - and Celtic are as guilty as Rangers.

Two cheeks of the same cheating arse.

Indeed.

Seeing the Celtic fans trying to cosy up to the diddies is fucking pathetic. As far as I'm concerned, your clubs are one and the same. Bigoted scum.

When Rangers die, it's only a matter of time until Celtic suffer the same fate.

Extremely pleasing.

^^^^^ what he said :)

Fuxache. Every time some damning piece of evidence emerges to demonstrate that Rangers are a criminal enterprise of fraud and theft, some joker starts arsing on endlessly about how Celtic have to go.

We may have many walloper fans and suck up whacking great chunks of TV money. We might be smug and belligerent and paranoid, but last time I looked it wasn't Celtic who were trying to suicide bomb the entire Scottish game to cinders and ash after cheating and doping the league for a decade.

Sense of proportion, eh?

When Celtic fans stop singing about the IRA, and all their political crap that you hear at all the games, take a fair share of the TV cash and don't work with Rangers to the detriment of all the other teams then I am sure Celtic fans will be more welcome on boards like this.

No doubt the hoops will all be getting ready to support Jedward tonight and Ireland in the Euros.

If and its a big if Rangers were to die I think we could see a new type of Celtic fan emerge. The bigots would disappear into the background but the club (As per Mondays meeting) don't want that to happen.

Edited by realmadrid

Ah, I see. It's the smiley equivalent of "THE BIG HOOSE MUST STAY OPEN!"

Far be it for me to defend Jabba the H*n's level of enunciation, but I'm fairly sure he pronounced it 'house' and not 'hoose'. Guys like him and Sammy put on their telephone voices when speaking to Ra Meeja.

When Celtic fans stop singing about the IRA, and all their political crap that you hear at all the games, take a fair share of the TV cash and don't work with Rangers to the detriment of all the other teams then I am sure Celtic fans will be more welcome on boards like this.

No doubt the hoops will all be getting ready to support Jedward tonight and Ireland in the Euros.

If and its a big if Rangers were to die I think we could see a new type of Celtic fan emerge. The bdisappearld dissapear into the background but the club (As per Mondadon'teeting) dont want that to happen.

Sorry, my knowledge of Serbo Croat Linear B is somewhat limited.

Any chance of getting that in Her Majesty's English ? :rolleyes:

The fixtures are due out on June 18.

Any chance of that happening?

Or will the start of the season be delayed?

Either way, this has all only been the starter for a helluva main course.

They might try the old "club x' route in publishing the fixtures to try and avoid making a decision. Or meeting a deadline.

Seeing the Celtic fans trying to cosy up to the diddies is fucking pathetic.

Sucking up? You are mistaken, sir. I, for one, hope your next jobby's a hedgehog.

When Rangers die, it's only a matter of time until Celtic suffer the same fate.

A lot of daydreaming going on here, isn't there.

I'd love it if someone ran a book on this - twenty quid on Celtic to be just fine, please.

Chick Young: What a depressing depressing season for Scottish football.

Richard Gordon: Kilmarnock fans aren't depressed, they won the League Cup, Celtic won the league, Hearts won the Scottish Cup in a derby final, Motherwell are in the Champions League, Dundee United fans are watching their team in Europe again, and St Johnstone are in Europe as well? Are all those fans depressed?

Chick Young: er, but but!

Richard Gordon: The only fans depressed are Rangers fans.

With all this crap about how the rest of the SPL needs the cash from games against Rangers to survive, why don't we get our teams to organise a pre-season tournament?

Something to give each team a minimum of one home game each - we could call it the Integrity cup or (or the cockwomble trophy). It would get a good enough attendence to make up for the 'loss' from having to play say Dundee instead of Rangers over the season (one decent sized additional game really). That way, the impact would be minimal and we could have a quick tournament - played over the course of a week or something pre-season that shows both the fans commitment to upholding values of integrity and put chic and all his doom mongering mates down.

say 16 teams enter for a home and away game, and at the end, the four teams with the highest goals scored go through for semis and a final - or anything else - frankly the format doesn't matter, but if we all committed to attend an extra pres-season game or two it would surely give some element of resolve to the wavering chairmen and accountants out there?

Remember the old league cup set up at the start of the season in days gone by? All the clubs split into leagues of 4, iirc played 3 games wed/sat/wed (?), and the winners progressing to a knock out competition. I thought a few years ago that it might be worth rerunning it as it would get us started with some games prior to the earlier starts we have in Europe (I'm talking about all those Scottish teams good enough to qualify, not us!) without jeopardising league performance. The point is as you made, we'd be better looking at options to get the most out of our game rather doing a chicko i.e. assuming no life without rangers.