Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Truth is KFC are paying off a bank loan for building the hotel, the football side is approx £2 million, Killie have spent the lowest on players of all the SPL for the past 5 years, our debt is serviceable and is coming dow, albeit slowly, but obviously it gives MJ the sits as he keeps coming out with shite about Ranger.

:lol:

You do speak some utter shite.

I realise this is a Rangers thread but unmitigated mince like that should not be allowed to go by unchallenged.

:lol:

You do speak some utter shite.

I realise this is a Rangers thread but unmitigated mince like that should not be allowed to go by unchallenged.

You are correct, Dunfermline spent less then Kilmarnock.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/celtic/295669-what-has-your-team-spent-on-transfers-in-the-last-five-years/

has anyone had any luck in finding out who were the bank of each team going back in time.

I certainly would like to know if Kilmarnock were with BOS on the 7th of May 1994, when Mark Hateley was used as a defender for the afternoon and Kilmarnock who were in the bottom 3 beat the Champions 1-0 to move out of the drop zone.

has anyone had any luck in finding out who were the bank of each team going back in time.

I certainly would like to know if Kilmarnock were with BOS on the 7th of May 1994, when Mark Hateley was used as a defender for the afternoon and Kilmarnock who were in the bottom 3 beat the Champions 1-0 to move out of the drop zone.

I read somewhere that all but one of the SPL banked with HBoS at one point.

My thoughts from earlier confirmed by P&B's favourite sports legal eagle.

Gregory Ioannidis ‏@LawTop20

Things may now get worse for RFC given that in the absence of a transfer embargo, you only have expulsion and suspension as possible sanct's

If Green and Haudit & Daudit had any faith in getting Rangers out of this alive they would be issuing season ticket renewals as well as CVA proposals this coming week, time is tight.

I don't expect the Royal Mail collections from Ibrox to be too busy in the next few days

Rangers weren't confirmed as champions until after that match - Motherwell drew at Raith on the same day. They may have been all but champions due to their goal difference, right enough.

Mark Hateley had played as a centre-back before - it wasn't as though they just suddenly fired him in there. We had already beaten a full-strength Rangers at Ibrox earlier that season too. It was the last ever game at the old Rugby Park, so it meant even more than usual to the Killie players too.

I'm not sure what the conspiracy theory here is going to be. Rangers lay down to let us stay up, purely because we banked with the same people that they did?

If Green and Haudit & Daudit had any faith in getting Rangers out of this alive they would be issuing season ticket renewals as well as CVA proposals this coming week, time is tight.

I don't expect the Royal Mail collections from Ibrox to be too busy in the next few days

They've nae change for the stamps. And wifie at the Post Office is not giving them credit anymore.

Anyway, what has happened to the P&B takeover bid? I want our newco to be called "Young Boys of Govan". It has a certain ring to it, don't you think?

I'm not sure what the conspiracy theory here is going to be. Rangers lay down to let us stay up, purely because we banked with the same people that they did?

If you lot banked with BOS and had committed to the contracts for the white elephant to be built maybe Murray was asked to repay a favour.

It certainly looks like Mr Johnston has not forgotten that day by his press statements re Rangers. :unsure:

If you lot banked with BOS and had committed to the contracts for the white elephant to be built maybe Murray was asked to repay a favour.

It certainly looks like Mr Johnston has not forgotten that day by his press statements re Rangers. :unsure:

The nicest thing I can say about Johnston is at least he doesn't sit on the fence.

Some of the chairmen will have seen the fallout from this and thought I'm keeping my mouth shut.

To be honest and trying not to sound like I'm bigging people up, but you get more truth on here than the red tops have printed in the last 15 weeks.

If I didn't frequent this board I wouldn't have a clue as to the truth about what is going on, the papers just sugarcoat everything for the orcs.

Who is gonnae buy the papers once the orcs are dead? Have they thought about that whilst sooking Rangers' boaby.

the daily orc will just up the amount of ganster profiles it does from a monthly issue to a weekly one