Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Same day the Mail

"From that point of view, the players are thankful because that was their No 1 priority in this process. All of the players have signed up to a variation of their contract for the short-term that is going to help the club. This is a good news story.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1x3DiOgmk

If you reduce a players wage it is cut .. the 'cut' can be deferred. It really depends on how you want to report it or leak it to the media.

They are such a bunch of selfless heroes ..... NOT !!!

Wait until it all comes out ..... which should be very soon :lol: :lol: :lol:

Interesting ! very interesting indeed,that's the bit that got me and also another bit .......

"It has been a long week but the players have agreed to alter and vary the terms of their contracts for the next three months in order to help the club,’ Wishart said.

And this ...... ‘I know the stories have been about the big-name players but some players’ contracts finish at the end of May.

‘They would probably be better off financially leaving the club and getting another one elsewhere.

So what players have exodus-ed from Ibrox since the start of June ?.

I demand transparency ! I need to know who these players are ! who are these people ? the creditors of Ibrox need to know which players are getting their money ! the people of Scotland need to know who these players are ! Just who are these players that are syphoning money out of the potential CVA pot ? these players need named and shamed and to be known to the public domain in the name of transparency ! I demand to know now FFS !.:D

Check this tweet from Barton Rangers FC 2013 - Naismith, Naifuture, Naiclass, Naimoney, Naistadium, Naihope, Naitrophies, Naiprospects, Naifans, Naimanager, Naiplayers.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Saw a few tweets saying that was a fake Barton.

I'm still pretty sure that the rules are that football debts must be paid completely but somehow these debts are being lumped into the cva meaning Dunfermline get a packet of crisps and a couple of penny dainties for the 83K they are owed and other clubs get proportionatly more dainties for bigger debts.Dont think Fifa or Uefa will be happy that yet another of their golden rules gets pissed on by the Duff squad.

I'm still pretty sure that the rules are that football debts must be paid completely but somehow these debts are being lumped into the cva meaning Dunfermline get a packet of crisps and a couple of penny dainties for the 83K they are owed and other clubs get proportionatly more dainties for bigger debts.Dont think Fifa or Uefa will be happy that yet another of their golden rules gets pissed on by the Duff squad.

Scotland doesn't have the football creditors rule.

Dear me, this thread is all getting a bit silly. All it takes is a couple of stirrers to post nonsense incessantly while appearing to be helpful and you lose the will to live :angry:

I know I am getting like the numptie who can't be bothered reading the postings, but has the cheek to ask for an update, so here goes.

What is the current situation with.

Whyte being taken to court by Ticketus

Ticketus being removed from the creditors list as he was bumped by Green

Duff & Duffer taking Collyer Bristow to court

Duff & Duffer issuing an erroneous document to the creditors as part of the CVA. I assume this must be reissued and the clock will start again from that date.

Whyte taking the BBC to court

Rangers players getting their back pay

Players jumping ship to a better payday elsewhere, anywhere.

McGregor moving to West Ham on the promise of as many Essex burds as he can manage

The Rangers Fighting Fund, how much, where is it, and when do we have sight of the audited accounts?

Glasgow finest lifting David Murray, Martin Bain, John Greig and McLelland for questioning. They will go voluntarily as they did nuffink wrong mi lord. Well not deliberately. Harry Redknapp will be their consultant advisor in preparing for the court cases

SFA panel reconvening

Green letting us know who is involved in his consortium

Green admitting he is a moneylender not an investor

Formal investigation into Duff & Duffer and their handling of the administration

The next batch of disclosures by the BBC

Duff & Duffer taking BBC to court for the scurrilous lies on Mark Daly's programme.

Details of the real connections between Whyte, Ticketus, Green, Whitehead, etc and when did this "consortium" start?

When will Whyte and John Grieg resign from the Rangers Charitable Foundation?

When will OSCR step in to close down the Rangers Charitable Foundation?

Billy Dodds winning a nomination for a Darwin Award for shooting himself in the foot.

Ally walks away.

I could go on, and on, and on. So many questions, so few answers.

Maybe No8 or TSAR could advise on these as they seem to be quite the experts. And TSAR if you could use sentences (with punctuation) in any reply it would help.

Talk about creating a whole industry around the nonsense that is Rangers (in administration since 1988). Lawyers and accountants will walk away smiling.

Please, just die.

Edited by thelegendthatis