Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

FIFA have reprimanded the SFA and that is the end of the matter as far as that is concerned. Regan has said himself there will be absolutely no action taken against Rangers for going to the civil court.

:lol:

Your interpretation of what's happening here is so off-base it's hilarious.

pardon?

edit - just googled and saw it's some masonic thing.

my username is hemingway inspired.

Hemingway was also responsible for..........:

"I believe in the Free Masons, it is a noble organization." ....... :rolleyes:

I got as far as 'Fearful FIFA are going to put pressure on'. FIFA have reprimanded the SFA and that is the end of the matter as far as that is concerned. Regan has said himself there will be absolutely no action taken against Rangers for going to the civil court. That story is typical of the sensationalist nonsense that has been posted on the last 1560 pages

Time for you to wake up and smell the coffee.

The CVA will be rejected, the SFA and SFL will hand down heavy punishments for your clubs cheating and HMRC will win the BTC, Charles Green will do a bolter and Rangers will die, they will no longer exist.

Someone responsible ( a rarity at Ibrox I know) does know what's going to happen, I'm told by an enlightened friend (who is also a hvn) that a Lanarkshire based 2nd Division club has already been sounded out about becoming a newco rangers of sorts, HMRC under no circumstances will agree to the CVA and will have Rangers assets seized and liquidated, Charles Green will disappear off the scene and despite Doncasters best efforts the EBT, coupled with the BTC nonsense will see the end of Rangers.

To be honest, it's no more than your vile institution deserve, they've been cheating in this country for so long as I can remember.

From RM on the change of colours at Cardiff;

Supporters clubs have withdrawn buses & st holders have plummeted. They ain't happy.
the owners will win them back with something

Like changing the name of the the training ground to "The John Toshack Centre"?

The Bears are the fans of the "biggest team in the world" (Ra Peepul) and are just sitting back waiting for the next conman to stiff them again and doing nothing except putting the blame for their situation on everyone who isn't like them. Then, when the putrid remains of their pox-infested club are finally devoured by the maggots laid by the Bluebottles presently buzzing around them, they will go on the rampage and cause an enormous earthquake in Scotland when their obese bodies die of a collective heart attack and hit the ground together.

Batten down the hatches!

post-35183-0-69349800-1339050537_thumb.j

Of all the scenarios posted in this thread, I would say no.8's is looking the more likely. I suspect a scottish cup ban will be meted out at most, Fifa won't really give a monkeys and we'll all carry on regardless.

The BTC and Dual Contracts are the real issue here. And with each passing day I'm growing ever doubtful Rangers have (as expected) lost. Its taking so long for them to make a judgement and there must be reason. This isn't open and shut and Rangers must have some kind of semi robust counter argument NOT in the public domain. We'd surely know the result by now otherwise?

The longer it takes the more likely it seems that Rangers 2012 will walk away from this proven innocent and unscathed IMO.

Your cherry picked quote in full ...

Fearful that FIFA will apply pressure to put the club out of football, prospective Ibrox owner Charles Green is keen to agree a voluntary sanction with Regan.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That might carry some weight if it wasn't days old and Charles Green has totally rubbished that story.

Anyway any chance you can answer the question from last night? How does Regan KNOW what sanctions , if any, the independent panel will hand out?

Of all the scenarios posted in this thread, I would say no.8's is looking the more likely. I suspect a scottish cup ban will be meted out at most, Fifa won't really give a monkeys and we'll all carry on regardless.

The BTC and Dual Contracts are the real issue here. And with each passing day I'm growing ever doubtful Rangers have (as expected) lost. Its taking so long for them to make a judgement and there must be reason. This isn't open and shut and Rangers must have some kind of semi robust counter argument NOT in the public domain. We'd surely know the result by now otherwise?

The longer it takes the more likely it seems that Rangers 2012 will walk away from this proven innocent and unscathed IMO.

The main issue is the CVA imo. If that isn't approved, it's curtains.(for the oldco at least)

Edited by Tadénator

It looks as if it is finally sinking in with a few people. I personally believe the EBTs were used to top up earnings but proving that and having the 2nd contracts to hand is something totally different. Without those contracts there simply is no case to answer.

I think the CVA will be rejected and Rangers liquidated. Which leads onto a few questions:

1. Will anyone come along who is willing to set up 'Rangers 2012'? That must have been Greene's plan all along, though.

2. Will Rangers2012 will be allowed into the SPL?

3. Will any such membership come at a cost to Rangers 2012? The sins of the fathers, if you like.

4. Will the SFA/SPL continue to look into Old Rangers EBT and tax shennanigans after they've died, with a view to voiding any of their trophies?

I think the answers are 1. Greene 2. Depends on how quickly they can get things set up 3. No and 4. No. I'm just comforting myself with the fact that 100 plus years of history will have been washed won the plughole, no matter what the fans sing.

It looks as if it is finally sinking in with a few people. I personally believe the EBTs were used to top up earnings but proving that and having the 2nd contracts to hand is something totally different. Without those contracts there simply is no case to answer.

Wont be that hard, ask Billy Dodds, he seems to be throwing the evidence out for all to see.

The full story is that David Murray came to me and asked if I would receive a payment that was due to me, after tax, through the EBT trust. And I said that I would. It was money that was owing to me when I had six months left on my contract and I moved to Dundee United. After the tax was deducted, that money was put in the trust fund.
Edited by stonedsailor

I think the CVA is also a side issue. It might get accepted, its not completely impossible (although probably implausible). If it isn't then a newco will most likely parachute unsanctioned straight into the SPL. I can't honestly see anyway Rangers 2012 would ever go to SFL 3.I personally believe that has been the end game since Whyte paid his pound and now its coming to fruition.

Interesting times, I suspect the forum may go into complete nuclear meltdown if I'm right.

I'm no expert but in my opinion it all this hinges on the CVA being accepted.

If it is, Rangers will come out of this relatively unscathed and probably still be the 2nd best team on the Country.

If it's rejected, they literally have no where else to turn, and the current 'Rangers FC' would be liquidated and I just cannot see a Newco being accepted into the SPL straight away. The uproar would be incredible.

Anything else between now and the CVA D-Day is just pure speculation and guesswork from ourselves and the Orcs.

I haven't the slightest clue whether their CVA proposal has a chance of being accepted by the Creditors. It really is just a case of wait and see for now.

That's my take on it anyway.

Someone responsible ( a rarity at Ibrox I know) does know what's going to happen, I'm told by an enlightened friend (who is also a hvn) that a Lanarkshire based 2nd Division club has already been sounded out about becoming a newco rangers of sorts, HMRC under no circumstances will agree to the CVA and will have Rangers assets seized and liquidated, Charles Green will disappear off the scene and despite Doncasters best efforts the EBT, coupled with the BTC nonsense will see the end of Rangers.

I wonder who that could be :rolleyes:

Possibly, if the burden of proof was 'beyond reasonable doubt' but that is not necessarily the level required here. What would need to be decided was if the payments were purely discretionary, i.e. was it up to the Trust (who were effectively acting on behalf of Rangers) what payments would be made. To believe that is to stretch credibility to a ridiculous degree.

Many rational people would decide that the probability was that the sums being paid were not discretionary. If the sums being paid were part of an agreed amount then, effectively, there were secondary contracts whether these can be physically produced or not.

Interesting times, I suspect the forum may go into complete nuclear meltdown if I'm right.

If that does happen then people will be seeing defeat where there is victory, just as No8 is peddling victory where there is defeat.

Rangers are an absolute laughing stock, people have been bleeding them dry for two decades, there is another conman about to take his cut and the Rangers fans are going to roll over stick their arses in the air and take their pumping again.

From the 14th of February to now things have gotten better and better, no-one could have imagined this amount of humiliation back then. Enjoy anything that comes, it's a bonus.

I thought that the SFA had to apply a sanction that was on their approved list, that's why they went to court. Is a cup ban in wahtever form on the list?

And on the subject of renaming the training ground, how about "Lumley Park", cos it's one thing that DM didn't completely f*ck?

I thought that the SFA had to apply a sanction that was on their approved list, that's why they went to court. Is a cup ban in wahtever form on the list?

And on the subject of renaming the training ground, how about "Lumley Park", cos it's one thing that DM didn't completely f*ck?

Yes a cup ban is one of the available sanctions but both the appellate and the original panel disregarded it as far too lenient a punishment for the heinous actions committed against the good name of the game.