Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So what do we have today then ? just about eff all with the SFA and Green has employed another smoke and mirror technique !.

The SFA has acted like the government did when they sold off British Rail !

Don't blame us for any clubs miss-failings now because it's now someone else's problem if they are owned by a lying cheating defrauding shyster ! BUT ! in future we can now hand out slaps on the wrist when said shysters have done wrong.

This is because we now have diminished responsibility as we can now pass the buck onto someone else,because we have safely made sure we cannot be blamed again for shysters by changing our governing policy to blame someone else as we are ineffective and can't be arsed making sure we govern our game properly.

Meanwhile Baron Greenback in his campaign headquarters vying for his presidency of the worlds largest and most successful brand on the planet "I know ha ha" is in Govan with his spin doctors and have conjured up a cunning plan to appease and divert the plebs attentions elsewhere !.

In a blindingly quick move they have came up with the idea of renaming Murray Park :o!

This will improve his popularity with the plebs to no end as well as not costing him a penny either and will provide him with a photo opportunity showing off in front of many mentally challenged persons to whom he wishes to rob blind whilst smiling at them as he does it ! does that remind you of CW anyone ?.

Other than that FECK ALL interesting is there !.

That's what I took it to mean, but I can't believe Green, H&D or whoever has the money to bankroll 3 months wages.

btw, didn't Gordon Smith get made redundant once the club went into admin? Not that I'm arguing that was enough, and it was certainly chucklesome, but if true it did mean H&D did lay off staff.

Portsmouth's administrators laid off 30 within a week. I don't want to see people lose their jobs, but I cannae believe that every single person other than Gordon Smith is essential to Rangers business.

Conning Hector out of his PAYE, VAT and any other tax you can think of, conning the face painter and the pie seller, conning Rapid Vienna, Hearts etc etc etc - you get the picture lol?

Unfortunately that doesn't put cash into Del Boy's back pocket. Scamming 15 Megas from the numpties does! :lol:

sad.gif oh gawd..... really..... is it really that simple to distract the masses. A big surprise as yet more smoke and mirrors are employed with a 'buy a season ticket, get a vote on renaming Murray park thingy'

You have to ask some obvious questions, how can they sell season tickets without knowing what is happening? blink.gif

Does the sale of season tickets go into the potential CVA pot?

What happens to your Rangers season ticket when the CVA is not accepted and you cant get in to watch Govan Athletic?

where was it reported they took a deferral?

Were you sleeping in march? We had deferral gate, where instead of taking cuts the players 'negotiated' pay deferrals, with sell on clauses inserted.

You getting round to changing that team in your profile soon?

Eta: Evening news

Edited by weirdcal

sad.gif oh gawd..... really..... is it really that simple to distract the masses. A big surprise as yet more smoke and mirrors are employed with a 'buy a season ticket, get a vote on renaming Murray park thingy'

You have to ask some obvious questions, how can they sell season tickets without knowing what is happening? blink.gif

Does the sale of season tickets go into the potential CVA pot?

What happens to your Rangers season ticket when the CVA is not accepted and you cant get in to watch Govan Athletic?

It's Green's version of Whyte's Ticketus deal, only in this case it is called Ticketorcs. Green pockets the money and puts it down to interest on the money he never paid to fund the CVA.

Were you sleeping in march? We had deferral gate, where instead of taking cuts the players 'negotiated' pay deferrals, with sell on clauses inserted.

from the bbc.

nothing about deferrals. give me a link that says otherwise.

Rangers' joint administrator has confirmed that the club's players and management have agreed temporary wage reductions until the end of the season.

Paul Clark said minor issues were to be resolved but a deal was in place to keep the squad intact and minimise redundancies of non-playing staff.

The club should now be able to fulfil its nine remaining fixtures this term.

"We still hold to our view that the future of Rangers can be secured," said Duff and Phelps' Clark.

"The measures announced today will be an important part of the recovery process. We should be absolutely clear that this club is in a perilous financial situation and there are no easy options.

"If substantial cost reduction could not be achieved then the club would not survive until the end of the season. "The agreement on very substantial wage reductions and voluntary departures from the club represents a major sacrifice by the Rangers players.

"The discussions have been lengthy and by no means easy for anyone involved but the most important objective in all of this process has been to achieve an outcome that will help save the club.

"There are a small number of matters still to be dealt with over the weekend but we do not believe these will be insurmountable in the completion of an agreement."

Duff and Phelps, who were appointed as administrators on 14 February, had been targeting savings of around £1m per month and the deal over player and management wages should achieve that end.

The player wage cuts range from 25% to 75% and there are understood to be clauses in the agreements which could trigger the players' departures in the summer.

Gregg Wylde and Mervan Celik left the club earlier this week on a voluntary redundancy basis and fellow midfielder Matt McKay joined South Korean club Busan I'Park earlier in the administration process.

Some non-playing staff cuts have been made with the closure of Rangers' London office, which was opened in January with the appointment of global partnerships director Misha Ser. Directors Ali Russell and Gordon Smith left the club last month.

Clark said: "The players deserve great credit and we are in no doubt that this agreement is the best way to achieve the necessary cost savings to ensure the continuing operations of the club while preserving the fabric of the playing squad.

"The agreement has also directly prevented substantial job losses among non-playing staff both at Ibrox and Murray Park.

"It is to their eternal credit the players and the management have sought to find a solution that helps protect the fabric of the Club.

"We are especially grateful to the manager, Ally McCoist, who has put the interests of the club, his players and the staff first and foremost at all times. Senior first team players have also been very helpful in trying to secure a successful outcome.

"Administration is never a painless process and is imperative if the club is to survive that the business trades viably through the period of administration.

"As regards non-playing staff, job losses will be kept to a minimum. The recently opened London office will close and another recently appointed employee will leave the business."

It is understood senior players like captain Steven Davis and Scotland internationals Allan McGregor, Steven Naismith and Steven Whittaker have accepted the largest wage cuts.

Scottish FA chief executive Stewart Regan told BBC Radio 5 live: "The people everyone feels the most pleased for are staff and the players.

"When an administrator comes in one of first things they have to do is stabilise the finances. The single biggest cost is players' salaries. They know they have to take those costs out.

"The administrator has a job to do. They have to try to stabilise the club and find a route out of administration."

Meanwhile, former Rangers director Paul Murray says his 'Blue Knights' consortium is close to finalising an offer for the club , with Duff and Phelps having previously set a deadline of 16 March for interested parties to come forward.

That's what I took it to mean, but I can't believe Green, H&D or whoever has the money to bankroll 3 months wages.

btw, didn't Gordon Smith get made redundant once the club went into admin? Not that I'm arguing that was enough, and it was certainly chucklesome, but if true it did mean H&D did lay off staff.

Did he get his redundancy pay from the club though? (Not that it would be a lot I guess).

If not. Guess where it comes from!

He was still spouting out his shyte about Sion at the time.

Damn, I can't do that screenshot thingy but Joey Barton is having a laugh..........

Joseph Barton Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton_

Rangers FC 2013 - Naismith, Naifuture, Naiclass, Naimoney, Naistadium, Naihope, Naitrophies, Naiprospects, Naifans, Naimanager, Naiplayers.

Retweet

Favorite

tes from Joseph Barton Join Twitter today and follow what interests you!

Text follow Joey7Barton_ to your carrier's shortcode

© 2012 Twitter

About

Help

Out of interest, but is it just me who finds the whole cockwomble thing really cringeworthy. It's like an insult a child would throw in a playground, just call the c**t a c**t and be done with it, the c**t. *edited so c word filters

Cockwomble is a far more acceptable c word

bud. ;)

Cockwomble is a far more acceptable c word

bud. ;)

Yeh, but it's also the sort of insult a 5yo would give.

Doncaster clearly sucks the cock of the OF while sticking two fingers up to the fans and should be given a moniker fitting of his standing within football, not some cuddly nom-de-plume.