Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Edited and still couldn't get his punctuation right. Or his spelling. Or get close to the truth.

What exactly did he edit?

Mair commas must have mair commas, commas keep the big hoose open must have mair commas

Leave TSAR be - can you not see he's just trying to speak up for his own team the good of Scottish Football.

they won the league three years in a row off the back of their transfer policy that summer.

that was one of the few smart things they did.

The Euros start this weekend so Rangers can go f**k themselves for 2 weeks.

When I get back they'd better be deid!

Who thinks they may vanish in a puff of green smoke during the Euros when the rest of europes press (especially Engerland) will be too busy writing up their own national team to bother about it

People have lost their jobs and wanting to see people losing their jobs is wrong.

Give the f**k over.

It's called living in your means and your club couldn't do it,.

Imagine the shagger and whittaker (both apparently on £20k pw) were punted in feb

Just for giggles, say that was 16 weeks ago.

Saving 40k x 16weeks 640,000

Say Doris is on £15k p/a to clean the offices etc

You could pay 42 dorises for 2 muppets

Give the f**k over.

It's called living in your means and your club couldn't do it,.

Imagine the shagger and whittaker (both apparently on £20k pw) were punted in feb

Just for giggles, say that was 16 weeks ago.

Saving 40k x 16weeks 640,000

Say Doris is on £15k p/a to clean the offices etc

You could pay 42 dorises for 2 muppets

they both took a pay cut.

CHARLES GREEN, who is leading a consortium purchasing Rangers Football Club, issued the following statement tonight.

He said: "I had a very constructive meeting with the Rangers Fans' Fighting Fund today and we discussed a wide range of issues.

"We are united in recognising that a successful outcome to the CVA proposal is extremely important for the club, our fans and many businesses who have dealings with Rangers. Approval of the CVA would give everyone a huge boost of confidence.

"I provided the fans with further details of my consortium's vision for the future of Rangers. Understandably, supporters are wary given the recent past at Ibrox but I will continue to have dialogue with the fans and inform them every step of the way.

"We will be taking Rangers forward to better days and one idea I put forward today is my plan to rename Murray Park.

"Following discussions with the supporters, we will be asking season ticket holders to vote on whether to rename Murray Park as either the Moses McNeil Academy or the Davie Cooper Academy. We will be asking supporters to vote when they renew their season tickets.

"We also discussed the situation with the SFA player embargo and I made it clear that the club's position remains that we want to see a satisfactory outcome.

"We hope that in trying to achieve this there is general recognition this has become a difficult and complex issue for everyone."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Well since you put it that way rolleyes.gif

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=222011

At this late stage in the game, I really shouldn't be too surprised - but that post takes my breath away. An uninformed outsider reading that would assume that poor old Rangers have been the unwitting victim of a pantomime villain, unfortunately straying into administration and then being unjustly hounded by a cabal of Celtic-minded malignant influences in an effort to bring a fine and noble institution to its knees. No hint at all of the festering, putrid sores of financial shenanigans, wilful misuse of tax avoidance schemes culminating in outright avoidance of their taxes. That boy needs a good slap across the face with the wet kipper of reality :angry:

Point one - I wasn't posting on here at the time you fud.

Point two - Other jobs were offered within Rangers or JJB.

Point three - Most bears were against it but don't let the facts get in the way of your petty point scoring.

They weren't offered compatible jobs within jjb which was illegal that's why they sued rangers and won but don't let that little fact sway you ;)

There was some rumour of an RFC shareholder meeting on the 14th to vote on one issue, suggestion being that it might be a liquidation proposal. Hope this helps you. We are also awaiting news from the Green brigade meeting with RFC supporter groups today, might get something out of that, hang tight mate.

The shareholders meeting has got nothing to do with a proposal on liquidation,more speculative nonsense from this forum. At 10 am on the 14th June at Ibrox there is a creditors meeting as regards the CVA proposal. At 1pm there is a shareholders meeting to cast a vote on the CVA from club members. However as The Rangers Group hold 85% of the shareholding and is voting in favour of the CVA there is really no reason for other shareholders to vote although they have to be given the opportunity by law. The CVA is the only business on the agenda being discussed at this meeting of shareholders.

Edited by youngsy

Rffffffffffffffff reply

A RFFF spokesman:" we had a constructive meeting today. Mr Green is

fully aware of the issues we are concerned with but we made good

progress in discussions today.

"The main thing is getting the CVA approved. Once that happens fans

will see that as a major milestone.

"There will be other milestones and if they are passed succesfully it

will be beneficial for the Club and the fans."

^^^^^^^^^^^still they think he is at it :D

Edit for the reaction:

Is that it ? piss poor statement

Shite statement that says feck all really, it looks like it was said through grated teeth

is that all?

Would like to know more, slightly undewhelmed to be honest.

lol :lol:

Edited by wunfellaff

How has Green progressed with taking Rangers' name into Asia and other developing markets?

Turning that back on Scotland it would similar to me finding a football top of a Malaysian club that synonymous with racism, bigotry, cheating and corruption and is hated across the entire country.

£45? Oh yes please!

My guess is to add the extra commas, thinking that one didn't look "proper"

If you ask me, It's just the poor ,,edyoocashun,,

Just a guess though.

(Own up Welshie! tongue.gif).

edit: splellink!

Wisnae me, honest. I would have slipped in bit of casual bigotry for added authenticity... rolleyes.gif

If the guy can't tell the difference between one player diving and a whole football club cheating it's way to total domination of its nations domestic competitions for a decade then I truly despair for him.

If these eejits were to use their highly inventive brain cell for other purposes they might even come up with a cure for the AIDS (Ackshun In Disstrecing Sircamstansies) that is killing their club.

Rangers FC - The clubfoot that is limping into its grave.