Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It takes a thief to catch a thief? (allegedly) :ph34r::lol:

See I wondered about this. That statement from the SFA leaves me wondering why or how a statement about corporate governance within football could be applied to Rangers in current circumstances.

First, if Green doesn't officially own them yet and it's Whyte who agreed to sell him the shares, and D&P selling him the club - because they replaced the board effectively, (is that right?) since the SFA new article of association comes into effect from today, who takes the hit for not doing the proper checks when Green does his usual? Whyte? D&P? All very confusing to me.

Given that Whyte basically ignores anything anyone says especially the SFA and D&P will be leaving to count their money, who can they apply this to?

If Green does officially own the club already, then it's definitely is a case of horse stable bolted. Wouldn't D&P have to announce Green as the official owner today to avoid a further breach if he keeps up his reputation and does and Minty Whyte on them?

Or am I making a simple issue complicated??huh.gif Or just being a fud?

GO ON THE GERS,,JUST A WEE HICKUP WE ARE GOING THROUGH,, WE WILL BE BACK SOON ,STRONGER , BETTER,SFA ,FIFA CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT ,, RANGERS WILL NEVER DIE,, NEVER EVER.

The finest thing about this post - indeed the thing that makes this post absolutely magnificent - is that it has been edited.

I only wish I could have read it before the mistakes were removed.

Regan and his mates have testicles. Whooda thunk that ?

(Wonder how EBT Ogilvie voted ?)

http://sport.stv.tv/football/104990-sfa-claim-rangers-will-have-to-provide-full-disclosure-on-new-owners/

Have to say, Regan's comments regarding Ogilvie is a pathetic attempt at sophistry.

Ogilvie was thick as thieves with Murray, was most likely involved in setting up the EBT scam and the dual contracts yet Regan defends CO's position by saying it is not a football related issue.

Gie's me the boak, so it does.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

People have lost their jobs and wanting to see people losing their jobs is wrong.

Agreed......as is an Administrator deliberately INCREASING a company's debt & not acting on behalf of the CREDITORS......in fact I believe it's illegal.

GO ON THE GERS,,JUST A WEE HICKUP WE ARE GOING THROUGH,, WE WILL BE BACK SOON ,STRONGER , BETTER,SFA ,FIFA CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT ,, RANGERS WILL NEVER DIE,, NEVER EVER.

Welcome plonker and your club may never die ! OOPS it will HAR FCUKING HAR HAR.:D

The funeral has been planned and we await when it's GOING TO happen with baited breath.

You my idiot friend will be supporting a newco which is not the same as the one you currently support but as usual a blue bigot like yourself will claim it is coz your a complete thickozoid.

I do hope FIFA intervene at some point telling the SFA kill off your club as it's a complete embarrassment to sporting integrity.

LASTLY ! FCUK OFF TROLL :lol:.

Airdrie got away with Airdrie United. maybe they could go for Rangers Hibernians (to maintain their links with across the water)

Not doing the general perception of OF fans' intelligence any good, are we? I realise in the land of the Ugly Sisters four syllables is almost a paragraph, but the word "geographic" is in fairly common usage.....

Oh, and I also posted that I thought the law was changed in the last 4-5 years.....

People have lost their jobs and wanting to see people losing their jobs is wrong.

Never heard a whisper from you lot when minty sacked 300 staff overnight without consultation or notice when he closed down all the rangers shops for a quick buck to jjb? In fact you all celibrated the moonbeams of cash it was supposedly bringing.

Edited by THE KING

Great first post, welcome to P&B, I am sure you will be an asset to these forums. Don't forget to check out the Old Firm forum some of the regulars on there are really quite dense and they could use your intellect to raise the level of discussion. I'm really looking forward to some more of your well thought out posts.

:lol::lol: :lol: have a greeny classic.

Don't worry about it the brothers will make sure they're okay, a wee nod and a wink at the interview and all will be fine, so long as they're cautious. ;)

right its official , ive now grown sick of this

hurry up and just let them off and move on...

death is preferred option but it seems less likely by the day

Never heard a whisper from you lot when minty sacked 300 staff overnight without consultation or notice when he closed down all the rangers shops for a quick buck to jjb? In fact you all celibrated the moonbeams of cash it was supposedly bringing.

Point one - I wasn't posting on here at the time you fud.

Point two - Other jobs were offered within Rangers or JJB.

Point three - Most bears were against it but don't let the facts get in the way of your petty point scoring.

Pushing your language skills with a sentence that long, little fella. For what it's worth (great song, BTW), anyone who would work for that monstrous "institution", knowing what they are and what they stand for, doesn't deserve anyone's sympathy. Flogging their bodies or begging for change at Queen St. station with a scabby dug on a string would be more dignified than having any connection with them. Just my opinion, mind.....:rolleyes:

right its official , ive now grown sick of this

hurry up and just let them off and move on...

death is preferred option but it seems less likely by the day

Have you not seen the news? The green brigade must be thoroughly vetted by D&P now before the SFA will allow them to take up ownership of RFC, that should add a week or two to the sale process, probably hampering the CVA bid and adding another hurdle or two to the newco process. Plenty more drawn out excruciating torture for the Green Brigade and the various RFC fans.

Pushing your language skills with a sentence that long, little fella. For what it's worth (great song, BTW), anyone who would work for that monstrous "institution", knowing what they are and what they stand for, doesn't deserve anyone's sympathy. Flogging their bodies or begging for change at Queen St. station with a scabby dug on a string would be more dignified than having any connection with them. Just my opinion, mind.....:rolleyes:

Trying too hard to be controversial again i see, good lad.