Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I am accused of trolling but everything i have said so far has turned out to be pretty accurate

Regan got his balls toed by FIFA.

Fifa were more interested in the SFA rules that forced Rangers to take the course of action they did

No action against Rangers for taking the matter to court.

Regan has deleted the retweet saying Lee McCulloch should be hung..He claimed he was saving it to report it but to whom? Nobody has any record of the retweet being reported.

The Transfer embargo was never going to stand up in a court of law.

There are no 'dual contracts' and it was a non starter from the beginning.

Rangers will be playing in the SPL next season. TBH i believe if it is in a newco format that is morally wrong but the Chairman of the other clubs and the SFA/SPL will bend over backwards to keep them there regardless of what we the fans think. They will claim they had no choice due to finances but IMO they should put that aside for the benefit of the game in the long run.

Too many have been putting their faith into online bloggers...1 a failed social worker and the other a corrupt lawyer. It was madness and was always going to end in tears. I never read Leggo.. He is a blogger for a reason!!

So, how are you going to vote? Davie Cooper Academy or that other fella no-one has heard of?

I can't believe someone posts a link to a Daily Record article and has the cheek to call it some kind of vindication of their argument in anything to do with this whole affair.

My idea for Murray Park. Field of Creams. Build it, they will f**k off with our money.

As David Low seems involved I'd rename it 'The Green Green Grass Of Rome'

Dear me, this thread is all getting a bit silly. All it takes is a couple of stirrers to post nonsense incessantly while appearing to be helpful and you lose the will to live :angry:

I know I am getting like the numptie who can't be bothered reading the postings, but has the cheek to ask for an update, so here goes.

What is the current situation with.

Whyte being taken to court by Ticketus

Ticketus being removed from the creditors list as he was bumped by Green

Duff & Duffer taking Collyer Bristow to court

Duff & Duffer issuing an erroneous document to the creditors as part of the CVA. I assume this must be reissued and the clock will start again from that date.

Whyte taking the BBC to court

Rangers players getting their back pay

Players jumping ship to a better payday elsewhere, anywhere.

McGregor moving to West Ham on the promise of as many Essex burds as he can manage

The Rangers Fighting Fund, how much, where is it, and when do we have sight of the audited accounts?

Glasgow finest lifting David Murray, Martin Bain, John Greig and McLelland for questioning. They will go voluntarily as they did nuffink wrong mi lord. Well not deliberately. Harry Redknapp will be their consultant advisor in preparing for the court cases

SFA panel reconvening

Green letting us know who is involved in his consortium

Green admitting he is a moneylender not an investor

Formal investigation into Duff & Duffer and their handling of the administration

The next batch of disclosures by the BBC

Duff & Duffer taking BBC to court for the scurrilous lies on Mark Daly's programme.

Details of the real connections between Whyte, Ticketus, Green, Whitehead, etc and when did this "consortium" start?

When will Whyte and John Grieg resign from the Rangers Charitable Foundation?

When will OSCR step in to close down the Rangers Charitable Foundation?

Billy Dodds winning a nomination for a Darwin Award for shooting himself in the foot.

Ally walks away.

I could go on, and on, and on. So many questions, so few answers.

Maybe No8 or TSAR could advise on these as they seem to be quite the experts. And TSAR if you could use sentences (with punctuation) in any reply it would help.

Talk about creating a whole industry around the nonsense that is Rangers (in administration since 1988). Lawyers and accountants will walk away smiling.

Please, just die.

So many questions, leads to more questions and not many answers.

This is worse than LOST! is JJ Abrahms part of the consortium?

Are they all dead yet?

So, how are you going to vote? Davie Cooper Academy or that other fella no-one has heard of?

Neither name has the bawbag pomposity we'd expect from the currants.

'memorial field of the gallant pioneers'

Is the sort of thing they should do and give us a laugh as wee chick stutters that one out on sportsound.

Never mind Doris and Aggie - they've got over FORTY in their squad, a manager AND first-team coach, a goalkeeping coach, and that horrible wee shite of a kitman. And H&D can't get rid of ANY of them? Bollox of the highest order, I'm afraid.

You mean that odious wee cant Jimmy Bell ? Here's a pic of him and Wiggy Smith at last years SashFest. :blink:

centboom.jpg

I will be voting for Moses McNeill. The most famous of the 'Gallant Pioneers' and our 'Founding Father' ;)

Dear me, this thread is all getting a bit silly. All it takes is a couple of stirrers to post nonsense incessantly while appearing to be helpful and you lose the will to live :angry:

I know I am getting like the numptie who can't be bothered reading the postings, but has the cheek to ask for an update, so here goes.

What is the current situation with.

Whyte being taken to court by Ticketus

ongoing?

Ticketus being removed from the creditors list as he was bumped by Green

unsecured creditor

Duff & Duffer taking Collyer Bristow to court

October that starts again?

Duff & Duffer issuing an erroneous document to the creditors as part of the CVA. I assume this must be reissued and the clock will start again from that date.

dunno

Whyte taking the BBC to court

:lol:

Rangers players getting their back pay

:whistle:

Players jumping ship to a better payday elsewhere, anywhere.

soonish?

McGregor moving to West Ham on the promise of as many Essex burds as he can manage

him and lovely Leah are family people now

The Rangers Fighting Fund, how much, where is it, and when do we have sight of the audited accounts?

Sandy knows how much that QC and the reseeding cost.

Glasgow finest lifting David Murray, Martin Bain, John Greig and McLelland for questioning. They will go voluntarily as they did nuffink wrong mi lord. Well not deliberately. Harry Redknapp will be their consultant advisor in preparing for the court cases

SFA panel reconvening

end of week?

Green letting us know who is involved in his consortium

unlikely

Green admitting he is a moneylender not an investor

Formal investigation into Duff & Duffer and their handling of the administration

only once they finish or are removed

The next batch of disclosures by the BBC

Duff & Duffer taking BBC to court for the scurrilous lies on Mark Daly's programme.

before the next SPL meeting?

Details of the real connections between Whyte, Ticketus, Green, Whitehead, etc and when did this "consortium" start?

blue knights?

When will Whyte and John Grieg resign from the Rangers Charitable Foundation?

are they still trustees?

When will OSCR step in to close down the Rangers Charitable Foundation?

Billy Dodds winning a nomination for a Darwin Award for shooting himself in the foot.

:lol::o:lol:

Ally walks away.

nah.. He doesn't d...

I could go on, and on, and on. So many questions, so few answers.

Maybe No8 or TSAR could advise on these as they seem to be quite the experts. And TSAR if you could use sentences (with punctuation) in any reply it would help.

Talk about creating a whole industry around the nonsense that is Rangers (in administration since 1988). Lawyers and accountants will walk away smiling.

Please, just die.

a fine post, I've tried answering

I got as far as 'Fearful FIFA are going to put pressure on'. FIFA have reprimanded the SFA and that is the end of the matter as far as that is concerned. Regan has said himself there will be absolutely no action taken against Rangers for going to the civil court. That story is typical of the sensationalist nonsense that has been posted on the last 1560 pages

I got as far as 'Fearful FIFA are going to put pressure on'. FIFA have reprimanded the SFA and that is the end of the matter as far as that is concerned. Regan has said himself there will be absolutely no action taken against Rangers for going to the civil court. That story is typical of the sensationalist nonsense that has been posted on the last 1560 pages

I know it's not fashionable to agree with Rangers fans on this thread, but I'm going to break the mould and agree with you. Anything in the mainstream media - whether positive or negative for Rangers - is pure speculation. The truth is we're waiting on several parties to make a decision based on the information they have presented to them. It's out of Rangers hands, it's out of the SFA's hands also at this moment in time.

FIFA are 'watching' - that's it. They'll only pile in if they feel the punishment doesn't fit the crime - whether that be too harsh or too lenient.

It's a waiting game at the moment. There's no news of note regarding Rangers and everyone is twisting statements remotely related to the topic to suit their agendas.

Nothing to see here - or certainly not until the judicial panel make their decision, the BTC is decided, the CVA is voted on and dual contract investigation results are revealed.

You're a trier, and there's not many H*ns we can say that about.

P.S. Next time you're talking to Charlie the Saviour, ask him if he's got another suit / change of clothing. The minging tyke twat has been wearing the same clobber every day. Multi-millionaire ? Not bloody likely !

:lol: revisionism within 20 minutes of the article going online.

You're taking deflection to new levels here.

Anyway here's a nice wee paragraph..

Speaking at the SFA annual general meeting, where member clubs were warned against taking their gripes to civil court in future, however, Regan insisted: ‘There will be no deal. This is an independent process and, as far as the SFA are concerned, that process has to continue.

I will be voting for Moses McNeill. The most famous of the 'Gallant Pioneers' and our 'Founding Father' ;)

That's the guy, Moses McNiell, I know many McNeills from Barra are you sure he's the right man for the job? I'm sure there's many on RM who would be ever so slightly suspicious of a name like that.

A fool and their money is easilly parted.

It'll be re-named 'The Robbing Hoods Stadium' as a tribute to 'Richard' Green.

Nah, after liquidation it'll be named "The SFA school of excellence"