Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2012/06/12/rangers-in-crisis-buy-season-tickets-now-to-save-ibrox-club-says-charles-green-86908-23894824/

So Green wants fans to buy season tickets to help the club?

Can't help thinking I've heard of this somewhere before.....................................blink.gif

This guy never had any cash. The 200k seems to be the lot and this early confirmation probably means he doesn't need to show his hand now too.

Another lieing b*****d gets his hands on the club. According to him he was doing all he could to get the CVA through...Then with the next breath he says if it doesn't go through then we are £3 million better off.

Just f**k Off ya p***k!!!!!!!!

I fucking give up with the lot of this. It's just not worth the heartache and worry.

Ya fucking beuty! Time for the SPL and SFA to show some real backbone here and punt the Newco into touch! I may still buy a season ticket yet! :D

Tom English ‏@TomEnglishSport

BBC reporting HMRC have rejected Charles Green's CVA. No surprise really. His offer was about as acceptable as a kick in the unmentionables

Another lieing b*****d gets his hands on the club. According to him he was doing all he could to get the CVA through...Then with the next breath he says if it doesn't go through then we are £3 million better off.

I fucking give up with the lot of this. It's just not worth the heartache and worry.

You're not Rangers, You're not Rangers, You're not Rangers anymore, Youuuu're not Rangers Anymooooore!

Youuuu're not Rangers Anymooooore!!

:lol::lol::lol:

No sympathy for cheating, bigoted scum. :D

24216673_dealwithit_gif.gif

I've as much sympathy for Rangers fans, in the sense that you've been stiffed by your club. Just like fans of every other club affected, by their underhand operations over the last 23 years, & it's only dawning on you just now.

Better late than never. ;)

I've as much sympathy for Rangers fans, in the sense that you've been stiffed by your club. Just like fans of every other club affected, by their underhand operations over the last 23 years, & it's only dawning on you just now.

Better late than never. ;)

I don't. I've lost count of the patronising comments on my wee team while they've cheated their way to glory and revelled in unrivalled, ill gotten, success.

The day of reckoning draws near.....

Ta ta one cheek!