Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I dont give a f**k about page 1690 but I posted this on it by accident. Let's keep the debate rolling:

Taken from ONEF:

For a new co the sale of the former Rangers club will have to be done extremely quickly, which in effect will mean it will have to go through virtually unapposed.

Now that is almost impossible, given all the legals with Ticketus.

David King will not allow Green to get his hands on the club if he can help it and has looked at taking legal action already

then there are potential new or old buyers re entering the equation

would think it would be very near impossible to see a Rangers team playing next year.

They still have the potential of having their old share membership of the SFA/SPL removed due to double contracts being in existance

this is going to run & run

I dont give a f**k about page 1690 but I posted this on it by accident. Let's keep the debate rolling:

Taken from ONEF:

For a new co the sale of the former Rangers club will have to be done extremely quickly, which in effect will mean it will have to go through virtually unapposed.

David King will not allow Green to get his hands on the club if he can help it and has looked at taking legal action already

would think it would be very near impossible to see a Rangers team playing next year.

They still have the potential of having their old share membership of the SFA/SPL removed due to double contracts being in existance

Right, so you posted it a few pages back, didnt get any replies so thought you would post it again?

Thanks.

I am thousands in debt but I would donate £1000 by credit card (Rangers) and I wouldn’t need any guarantees, contracts, pieces of paper saying that my money will be returned as I trust that organisation 100%.

Doesn't the stupid cvnt realise that this is exactly the reason his club is now bust?

I took the "support your local team" thing to mean that if you're lucky enough to be from Arbroath you'd support Arbroath. Or (if luck hasn't smiled on you and) you're from Dundee you'd support one of the teams there etc etc Then you grow up, move away because of work/education/love interest/prison sentence and you take your allegiance with you.

As opposed to being born and bred in a town miles away from Glasgow and being an OF follower.

PS - I've always been behind the "support your local team" idea. Now I'm not so sure. Having moved to Glasgow for uni and stayed because of work I find myself with 2 kids and their local team is, er.... rangers :(

*Was* Rangers.

Speaking to a few Rangers supporters earlier. One was in full "They wouldn't dare vote against a Newco Rangers" mode.

The other was saying that a Newco could possibly keep the history. Wishful thinking or is there any substance in that?

this-thread-has-become-too-confusing-cat.jpg

Taken from ONEF:

In all probability next season could begin without Rangers now :o but I'm sure the SFA and SPL will try to fast track them in by creating next years fixtures with a newco Rangers in the fixtures fcuking up the league if they can't field a team.