Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If St Mirren's CiC is pushed through in time, then they are as good as a confirmed no vote.

Celtic and Aberdeen have publically commited to the no vote.

I have a feeling Rod will vote no too. He knows his popularity is an at all time low, plus we are the club who benefits least from Rangers visiting (1500 or something higher than average gate).

They'd need everybody else to back them. Squeeky.

When did Celtic publicly commit to a no vote?

If St Mirren's CiC is pushed through in time, then they are as good as a confirmed no vote.

I have a feeling Rod will vote no too. He knows his popularity is an at all time low, plus we are the club who benefits least from Rangers visiting (1500 or something higher than average gate).

Can you point me to the statements where Celtic and Aberdeen have said they will vote no? I certainly haven't seen these yet

Although as it stands neither the oldco or newco can't fulfil the SPL fixtures and it could stay like that for a number of weeks.

IMO the longer they take in making a decision the better chance they are giving Sevco FC of getting back into the SPL.

My thoughts exactly ..... the longer all this takes the more chance of a sneaky stealth maneuver installing the newco straight in.

I have recently been feeling that the newco will be placed into the 3rd division giving the newco fans what they want and what the rest of the other clubs fans want,and the SKY deal will be renegotiated.

We have had our anuses lubed for a newco in the SPL for a while,but I'm going to they will be demoted as of late.

There's a lot of red tape out there and no-one has touched on it yet,I feel and lawyers are working hard in the background on all aspects of "do we include the newco in the SPL" and "what's the ramifications from the ruling bodies in Europe if we do" this ain't over by a long shot one would think.

Is it an "embargo", then?

They're not too keen on "embargoes", might be better letting them think it's a "ban".

Lol no, it's just a failure to qualify.

With St mirren/motherwell new fan ownership models going through does that increase the 'No' Votes.

Celtic

Hibs

Dundee United

Aberdeen

St mirren

Motherwell

If it looks like a 'No' Vote goes through I can see other clubs voting 'No' as more turn.

I think the positive message should be getting out there that Rangers will not be allowed back into the SPL.

I really cant understand any club who vote 'Yes' they would be tarnished with that decision for a very long time.

For example Romanov/Petrie can you imagine the abuse that will get thrown there way if they vote 'Yes'.

Another example is Ross County/Inverness they would have a much better chance of staying up if

they vote 'NO'. What are the chance of a fan base sticking by a club which votes 'Yes' and then

is relegated the next season ?

Can people imagine Hibs/Aberdeen being bottom 6 next season with Rangers in the top 6 after

the hibs/aberdeen board vote them back in.

Can you imagine Celtic losing the league in one of the next 3 seasons having voted Rangers back in.

Celtic could budget to be champions of the spl for the next 3 seasons plus european money without

Rangers. Celtic will be pushing for a 'NO' vote. Their current board would have 4 in a row sealed and

be in a position of strength. The champions path to the champions league should see them qualify

for 3/4 champions league campaigns. The money they get for europe is massive.

I dont think Rangers will get back in they will go to the 3rd division.

Edited by RotWeissEssen

kilmarnock-chairman-michael-johnston-311816651.jpg

Shame this arse kissing twat won't be voting NO!!

Can you point me to the statements where Celtic and Aberdeen have said they will vote no? I certainly haven't seen these yet

The wording of Aberdeen statement is rather ambiguous.

A large number of our supporters have made their views and feelings very clear and as a club I can assure everyone that these are being taken into account. The integrity of sport in general and football in particular must be central to any decision.

This issue has our full attention and we will communicate any decisions we take in relation to this situation with our supporters in a transparent way at an appropriate time.

Just a wee point but, could everybody please stop referring to the 'newco' as R*****s and somebody think up a suitably appropriate name that we can all use in future. We shouldn't be going along with their desire to still be called R*****s. :(

Govan Redhands?

Hey there P&B people, any news on the new club crest yet ?

Surely the the 'old' RFC club crest cannot be used by a 'new' club ??!

Why don't you ask an Airdrie fan why they had to change their emblem and were not allowed to use their old Airdrieonians emblem.They were liquidated

And your team Scotland ? username "Itwiznaeme' ? we know it wasn't you ! it was your management team.

Just a wee point but, could everybody please stop referring to the 'newco' as R*****s and somebody think up a suitably appropriate name that we can all use in future. We shouldn't be going along with their desire to still be called R*****s. :(

THE LEPERS

Hey there P&B people, any news on the new club crest yet ?

Surely the the 'old' RFC club crest cannot be used by a 'new' club ??!

^^^^^^^^^^

worried about having to throw out his merchandise imo :lol:

No laugh.gif ...I am a Scotland supporter not Rangers. I was just wondering why their 'old' club badges and crest are still being used by this 'new' company/club. I recall reading somewhere that it is against the law for companies/clubs that are liquidized to restart anew then use badges, crests, headers, etc that were formerly used by the 'old' company/club? ...doing so can incur serious penalties?

Edited by Itwiznaeme