Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Are you the guy who runs up and down carmunnock road wearing a tam o'shanter and an ac milan top :lol:

Where you the guy I ran by wearing an Ireland top and a popes miter when Scotland was playing that day :D.

From Follow Swallow's rules and guidance...

Before Christmas we asked users what improvements we could make to the site.

A couple of issues rang out time and time again.

1/ ABUSE OF OTHER USERS

Any personal attack on another poster - ie, calling them a w**k, fanny, etc - will result in a sinbinning.

2/ ATTACKS ON NEW POSTERS

It's got to such a level new users are reluctant to post.

If you suspect anyone of being an imposter or troublemaker simply click the red triangle which is beside every post - this generates and email to every admin - you can details your suspicions there.

3/ ABUSE OF PLAYERS

We're Rangers fans - crucifying Rangers players is not on. Sensible criticism is fine but simply stating "he's shite" etc is not on.

----------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------ -------

Apparently *****, tarrier, pape, bead-rattler and paedophile(in all possible spellings) are OK, though....... PLEEEAAAASEE give that fat cvunt a place on the board at ibrox, just so he melts when the whole thing goes up in flames.

Where you the guy I ran by wearing an Ireland top and a popes miter when Scotland was playing that day :D.

I'm the guy that runs about king's park wearing a skip cap and a lacoste trackie wae ma staffie at school dinnertime :ph34r:

Read the tray nor article in the Record, why I don't know ? Certainly the comments seem to be 99% against his opinion but one of those who didn't was this guy

David Senior

3:42 PM on 13/6/2012

mr david murray should pay some of the ouitstanding tax bill.20 yrs of bad management and misleading us season ticket holders,i always said murray funded his companies from rangers cashflow.if rangers are vetoed to div.3,scottish football will suffer,it will be humiliating for scottish football etc.i seen this coming since the constant dragging out of affairs since admin.as a rangers fan we will not forget all the teams,etc that have kick us and put us down.mr traynor we will come back stronger and will have our revenge on teams,we will not forget our 140 years of history,maybe a newco but the glasgow rangers is always here.

Talk about deluded no wonder we can't get any contrition from most of the club formerly known as Rangers supporters given their understanding of the situation. Dear David you are a helmet Murray funded everything through RBS, Rangers were a bottomless pit and with the EBT case looming LLoyds told Murray to get rid and they wanted their money or they'd pull the plug on the whole empire.

Role in Craig Whyte with his quid , why pay £18m to Lloyd's and not pay PAYE they used Ticketus knowing they would never be in a position for Ticketus to have 3 or 4 years of ST's. Anyone who saw Whyte's track record in business could have predicted this outcome.

Green well he's just on the make another who will take the bad PR until all repercussions have taken place and then roll in McColl and Co.

What I really object to is this The Rangers there is no way that should be allowed to stand anything with Rangers in the title is totally wrong , they can be Glasgow whatever they want but not The Rangers ,Thee Rangers, A N other Rangers ,never paid our taxes so we died Rangers, we did nothing wrong gun Rangers, let us off and we'll promise to behave Rangers, come on Aberdeen escaped relegation twice so they are worse than us Rangers.

"and will have our revenge on teams"

This is the bit that should really annoy folk. Fans of every single team that I have ever seen enter administration have, to varying degrees, tried to show some kind contrition and with this comes a willingness from other fans to show support and help where they can.

I have never seen another set of fans in adminstration talk about getting revenge on other clubs. These are the same clubs btw that can save what ever is left of Rangers. Why on earth would these clubs want to help a club whose fans want to inflict "revenge" on others when and if they get back into the league?

Accoring to the insolvency dude on Newsnicht, they're the RBS of football and too big to fail. Other teams may try the same wheeze but only Rangers are important enough to pull it off.

Yep, I can 100% assure you there is no similarity whatsoever between the case. That logic is utter bollocks and the man is an idiot/self serving charlatan.

We actually didn't kill them off,they got their name back.Which might not have been possible if the club wasn't bought out.

We never cheated anyone,only tried to meet the criteria set by the spl,and that cost us big time.So buying over Clydebank was unfortunate for them,but if they hadn't been bought by Jim Ballantyne then that would have probably meant the name wouldn't even exist at all today.The fact Rangers have cheated for 2 decades,and now find they are without a league is going to be a hard pill to swallow if they do come after us,or Cowdenbeath...or any other club for that fact.

Absolute and total bollox re the Bankies scenario. The Clydebank fans had raised the capital to keep the club - John Hall, then owner, sold to Ballantyne for the same amount, £35,000, if I remember correctly, and Clydebank were renamed as Airdrie United. David Low (he of Celtic connections, was floating about at the time, and was one of those who wanted to take Clydebank to Dublin and rename them Dublin City).

Much skullduggery along the lines, so let's not try and re-write history a la Rangers style, Jim Ballantyne and his Airdrie cronies killed off Clydebank.

AW mibees the poor wee lassie is going through the motions of administration coz of that shite she's wearing.

Alright, I'm a sucker for a giggle and a wee bit of fluff, so I went on RM for a skeggie. Now, I don't want to stereotype, but she looks a bit under nourished and outside of the computer, there's not a stick in that flat - and I watched the scheme, so I know what they've spent the dole on.....

Not even with a rented one.....

How can any league campaign commence if this situation is not resolved. Everything is being delayed, even the vote on what should happen to FC Cardigan is a NO, i can see some objection,complaint,back to the courts etc scenario occuring. If it is a YES vote,i suspect many fans will not come back with the Chairman of various clubs believing that supporters will just come back as it is their club.

My cynical side leaves the impression that the Smith interest is merely that of the club that keeps giving and the delayed takeover interest is all about a fresh start with no debt. Fresh start Fresh opportunities.

How can any league campaign commence if this situation is not resolved. Everything is being delayed, even the vote on what should happen to FC Cardigan is a NO, i can see some objection,complaint,back to the courts etc scenario occuring. If it is a YES vote,i suspect many fans will not come back with the Chairman of various clubs believing that supporters will just come back as it is their club.

My cynical side leaves the impression that the Smith interest is merely that of the club that keeps giving and the delayed takeover interest is all about a fresh start with no debt. Fresh start Fresh opportunities.

Smith and his cardigan mob will make the fans boycott to sell the club to them,might take time but by the time Christmas is here Green will be looking at a virtually empty stadium every other week and hemorrhaging money left right and centre.They know what they are doing even if they get control of the club for next season.

Rangers till I die is slowly turning to Rangers till July for their 'fans'. Can't wait to see their newly refurbished Tesco Arena with a whopping 2000 when they have their intense derby against Queen's Park.