Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The Daily Record and Fatty Traynor are an absolute disgrace. Rather than apologising that they got the McCoist story wrong, they are now saying on their website that Fat Ally was ready to walk then changed his mind.

FOA Traynor. That. Means. You. Were. Wrong.

I have no idea why you read that mindless rag. You're just encouraging them by buying or logging on.

They are not asking for that, they just want fairness..so it's SPL and a 5 point start, oh aye, drop any investigations into years of "misunderstandings"

How about a levy on all other clubs to help them get up and running?

Seems only fair............................

I have no idea why you read that mindless rag. You're just encouraging them by buying or logging on.

Read it online, no need to 'log-in'. I assume you never watch SKY; or is it more acceptable to 'encourage' Murdoch's empire?

Celtic fan at my work reckons Gers should be in the spl, no points penalty..small fine. Anything else is to harsh as Celtic wont have any competition...Oh, and should they get to cup finals or actually finish 1st in the league they shouldn't be allowed to lift a cup or be named champions...

I nearly fell off my seat...

Celtic fan at my work reckons Gers should be in the spl, no points penalty..small fine. Anything else is to harsh as Celtic wont have any competition...Oh, and should they get to cup finals or actually finish 1st in the league they shouldn't be allowed to lift a cup or be named champions...

I nearly fell off my seat...

It wouldn't surprise me. A 36 game SPL league comprising 18 OF derbies at Ibrox and 18 at Celtic Park is pretty much all that interests them... unless the EPL came calling of course. Ahem, cough.

From today's Daily Telegraph, by Roddy Forsyth:

"Rangers cannot be incorporated into the fixture list because the Ibrox administrators still hold the club’s share in the SPL but have no players and no stadium."

Ha ha. Bit of a drawback, eh?

Full story here

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9335076/Rangers-to-be-excluded-from-SPL-fixture-list.html

http://www.thescotti...ue-Rangers.html

So Sir Walter is coming to save Ra Gers but doesn't really have anything to do with the bid. Things are going to happen in the next 48 hours but his saintliness is on holiday in France. Ra Gers must be saved at any cost but not if that cost involves money. It just shows how serious these chancers are about their beloved club.

There will be limitless funds available for buying second-rate crappy foreign players but we mustn't overspend on the most important factor of the whole deal the club itself.

Bunch of wunkers! :D

Is Wattie sitting in a bath? His shirt looks soaking.

Maybe someone can tell him that he doesn't need to wear his cardigan when on holiday.

I'd love this to part to wrangle of for ages.

Oh feck, not another march, then again they are probably gettin some practice in for the 12th!!!

In Wattie we trust!!!:lol:::lol: ......aye to leave us in the lurch, allow the club to be liquidated, make false stories up with Traytor and get the club on the cheap while shafting hundreds of innocent creditors!!!!

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23896589/

Edited by Sting777

First of all, whats with all the highly personal comments of a picture someone posted up on a different site? Leave it out eh?

Secondly, I mentioned it in response to the RTC post yesterday, but I think Green is in for a very uncomfortable few weeks until he sells, and I don't think he will get nearly as much as he wants or expects. He's in with the sharks now, and he's not welcome. I reckon the media and the consortium are going to incite hell (marches, season ticket refusals, drip feed of stories) until the Scottish businessmen get their hands on Rangers and get Green out.

Its going to be very interesting indeed!

First of all, whats with all the highly personal comments of a picture someone posted up on a different site? Leave it out eh?

:o killjoy the BRALT regulars know what this is all about, so get off your high horse.

Secondly, I mentioned it in response to the RTC post yesterday, but I think Green is in for a very uncomfortable few weeks until he sells, and I don't think he will get nearly as much as he wants or expects. He's in with the sharks now, and he's not welcome. I reckon the media and the consortium are going to incite hell (marches, season ticket refusals, drip feed of stories) until the Scottish businessmen get their hands on Rangers and get Green out.

You've swallowed the 'rainjurs men' crap hook line and sinker.

Just because Green is a very softly spoken Yorkshireman don't be fooled into thinking that he can't handle himself, if he is not wrapped up in this with Wally and Co then I think you can be very sure that he knows what he is doing. Them Yorkies may look easy prey but they're not called terriers for nothing.

In Wattie we trust!!!:lol:::lol: ......aye to leave us in the lurch, allow the club to be liquidated, make false stories up with Traytor and get the club on the cheap while shafting hundreds of innocent creditors!!!!

This is what gets me.

Bill Miller was objected to because the fans feared that his intention was basically to liquidate. The entire timing of the Smith nonsense shows that clearly they were awaiting liquidation before making a move, rather than stepping in earlier to prevent it.

Because it's Smith though, it's ok.

I honestly feel that a huge factor in this whole story is that the vast bulk of Rangers fans (there are some exceptions) are very, very thick and gullible. I'm not even meaning to be insulting here, although I obviously am being. I think the nature of most of those in the fan base, makes the entire progress of this story different.

A certain dreadful Scottish tabloid that shall not be named is reporting that Kilmarnock have requested the ballot on league membership be secret.

Kilmarnock is probably the club for whom secrecy is most redundant.

Everybody in the country knows the direction of that particular vote.

A certain dreadful Scottish tabloid that shall not be named is reporting that Kilmarnock have requested the ballot on league membership be secret.

TBF it's probably for the best.

If it's known who votes yes, then they'll be boycotted by the other 10

If it's known who voted no, they'll probably get a brick through the windows courtesy of the local lodge at the very least.

It's a lose-lose making it public as there's repercussions both ways.

Kilmarnock is probably the club for whom secrecy is most redundant.

Everybody in the country knows the direction of that particular vote.

Unless he's grown a pair and doesn't want a kicking from the Ayrshire hordes