Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

They are coming out the woodwork now. Here comes The King...looks like it was him that gave Traytor the Sally story and guess what he is coming over from South Africa to have a chat with Wattie and back his bid. How much longer before Kennedy and Murray (possibly the two Murrays!!!) come back into the fray with this lot

http://www.dailymail...ys-Rangers.html

Edited by Sting777

A certain dreadful Scottish tabloid that shall not be named is reporting that Kilmarnock have requested the ballot on league membership be secret.

Yet you feel the need to post the dreadful Scottish tabloids story on here.

Everyone knows how our arsehole of a chairman will vote.

A certain dreadful Scottish tabloid that shall not be named is reporting that Kilmarnock have requested the ballot on league membership be secret.

One one level you can sympathise... who wants to risk getting your windows panned in or crude letter bombs in your post if you are ID'd as voting to keep Triggers Broom FC out of the SPL.

The Killie boy who is already down as a 'Yes man' is probably floating this on behalf of all SPL chairmen.

The fact that this fear is even an issue is one big reason to be rid of them for good.

You've swallowed the 'rainjurs men' crap hook line and sinker.

What? No, not unless you're accusing me of swallowing the RTC blog 'crap'? These guys want the assets now, and they want them cheap. They have a convenient front man Walter Smith, who wouldnt get involved (notice how quiet he's been for months) unless he was convinced it was credible, they have the Scottish media onside, and they know about money. I think they see an opportunity for a medium term profit (get the club on its feet and running sustainably without putting much in, sell for profit), just like Green does. So they want the assets cheaply, and Green is the outsider here. The fans are ambivalent at best, the media don't trust him, and he's not au fait with the ins and outs.

I'm expecting a fascinating smear campaign!

For the record, I dont think they are any more "rangers men" than Green.

Oh, and what is happening with that girl's photo is just bullying. People from RM read this site, so she will likely find out that people have lifted her pic and are commenting on her, and I don't think its on.

I think that is one credible solution if the newco fails to get an SPL vote of approval and sort of may keep SKY happy with possibly only one season without the ???? was going to put old firm but that's fcuked now seeing as the real rangers are just about deid :D so I'll say a possible 4 times a season Celtic 1888 and the 2012 newco.

virually identical scenario newco succeeds in getting spl approval with sanctions attached,one being automatic relegation to the 1st division

Yet you feel the need to post the dreadful Scottish tabloids story on here.

Everyone knows how our arsehole of a chairman will vote.

It's relevant in the context of the discussion howerver. Either it's true and therefore of interest to all supporters (especially Kilmarnock) or it's false and more evidence of orchestrated shit stirring by a newspaper to help out their pal Walter.

Oh, and what is happening with that girl's photo is just bullying. People from RM read this site, so she will likely find out that people have lifted her pic and are commenting on her, and I don't think its on.

Whereas I agree with your sentiments Rangersmedia is an open website which anyone can view, putting the photo on there leaves it open to public scrutiny. Most the comments are too harsh, she's no beauty and she's wearing a Rangers top but I wouldn't call her a 10 pinter, 2 maybe ;)

TBF it's probably for the best.

If it's known who votes yes, then they'll be boycotted by the other 10

If it's known who voted no, they'll probably get a brick through the windows courtesy of the local lodge at the very least.

It's a lose-lose making it public as there's repercussions both ways.

I seriously hope you're taking the piss. I want to know how the chairman of my club will vote.

You just quoted it yourself,John Hall sold to Ballantyne.so if they had a gripe,it was with him.Hall could have said no if he had the Bankies fans best interests at heart.Clydebank were desperate to find a new home,they had no proper stadium,as you said they tried to relocate to Ireland but this was blocked by the SFA,SFL and FAI..Jim Ballantyne actually paid around £160k for the club,he outbid the Clydebank fans offer.So it proves what i said in that John Hall didn't have the bankies best interests at heart as the money was more important.

As for not cheating anyone,we haven't,i stick by that...we weren't liquidated for not paying tax or NI,and as i also pointed out CLYDEBANK still exist,we gave them the name back to start afresh.Something that will never be able to happen to Airdrieonians as we went out the game completely.

Yeah, John Hall was the villain too, but we obviously we have two different versions of events. The figure I was quoted at the time was around the £35,000.

Whatever the figure paid, Ballantyne put another senior club out the game -despicable bu both Hall and Ballantyne.

If Ballantyne and others involved at Airdrieonians had any dignity they would have reformed a new club from scratch and not stolen another clubs identity.

When Morton were in trouble and there was a possibility of liquidation, the guys involved discussed buying another club as happened with the Airdrie/Clydebank scenario - there was a massive NO to this ploy, and an agrrement that if we went out of business we would start from scratch.

What I will say, in nthe end up, it was probably the best thing that happened to Clydebank as the fans now have total control of their new club, but that still doesn't exonerate Hall & Ballantyne from carrying out such a despicable act.

Fo your sake, I hope the Zombies don't try a similar ploy with Airdrie United - you'd maybe change your tune if that was to happen !

"Kilmarnock" as in Kenny Shiels' opinion on how the ballot should be done.

The Record would sling as much mud as possible to keep Rangers in the SPL.

Have you read the comments about the photo on zRM?

Asking her to 'get her rat out' pose without the top etc etc

If you think us saying she ain't that pretty and someone thinking she looks like lady incest (another zRangers fan incidentally)

Is bullying, what they are doing is sexual harassment.

Maybe you should sign up and tell them so...

And fwiw I wouldn't touch the less than average looking tease with yours

Looks like they had to fit 'the helmet' so they could do her fringe

I seriously hope you're taking the piss. I want to know how the chairman of my club will vote.

I honestly believe it's lose-lose for the chairmen. That said, I have faith that enough clubs will vote no.

Whereas I agree with your sentiments Rangersmedia is an open website which anyone can view, putting the photo on there leaves it open to public scrutiny. Most the comments are too harsh, she's no beauty and she's wearing a Rangers top but I wouldn't call her a 10 pinter, 2 maybe ;)

Shouldn't that read "tenants"?

Edited by Sam Leitch Loyal

To deal with all replies (on a phone), regardless of what is said on the RM site, and regardless of how open it is, she put the picture up there, not here. She chose to post a picture up on that site, meaning the "fair game" ruling applies. However, not on here. I just don't think thats on. If people are desperate to comment on her, they should go on that site and comment imo.