Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

One SFA source told BBC Scotland: "We are at a situation of critical mass."

That'll cause a few epizootics south of the river. shutup.gif

I envisage a scenario where a player stays and is treated as a hero by ra peepul. Smith's consortium takes over and tries to cut wages and when the same player refuses this he is branded a traitor by the same h*ns.

Better still, said player falls down in the first minute of a pre-season friendly and claims serious injury, refuses transfer to major club and then walks free at end of contract to sign for Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea, Barca etc. :lol:

Wrong. Reconstruction is exactly what we need and it can`t come soon enough. There`s no way that Newco will be allowed into a top le ague run by the SFA/SFL. in the current climate. For diddy teams this is just about the best we had hoped for if true.

Exactly, why trust SPL chairmen/bank puppets?

Better still, said player falls down in the first minute of a pre-season friendly and claims serious injury, refuses transfer to major club and then walks free at end of contract to sign for Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea, Barca etc. :lol:

Which one of these clubs is looking for a mascot?

Better still, said player falls down in the first minute of a pre-season friendly and claims serious injury, refuses transfer to major club and then walks free at end of contract to sign for Alloa,Cowdenbeath,East Fife etc. :lol:

sorted that for yalaugh.gif

Someone probably mentioned this earlier and i missed it, so i'm either bringing it up again or i want answers.....

From the BBC

"Dunfermline, who were relegated from the SPL last season, could be the team to benefit if a new Rangers fails to win a place in the top division."

I've often said that those in charge of the leagues couldn't run a piss up in a brewery, good to see them being consistent.

I'm picturing the day Rangers get booted out for being a shower of cheating b*****ds and the champagne is flying round both Dunfermline and Dundee (probably sparkling wine in Fife given how cheap they are)

Someone needs to clarify this NOW!!!

No doubt HJ will be along to say no they don't and everything is fine in true know it all stylemad.gif

Re page page 1888.

I reckon No8 should be allowed a free green/red dot spot there for his perseverance on this thread.

Gotta give the guy credit for his perseverance.

Just a thought

I give him enormous credit for sticking around this thread. He also offers decent posts and debate, i'd happily buy him a pint.

Did I hear on Radio Scotland New Rangers chairman say that the globe was shrinking and Rangers could be playing in some pie in the sky league in the future . This from a team that is desperate for us to vote them back in as we will die without them.

Here comes the new boss same as the old boss.

Cant catch up on todays thoughts but i have read that the media are reporting that some sponsors are looking to withdraw from sponsoring the Gers unless Uncle Walts in charge. I'm assuming thisis sh!t and if any sponsors are 'walking away' its due to the club being in such a state of limbo, not due to Green being the owner.

Anybody heard anything about this?

Also seen some posters for a 'march for Walter'. WTF...are they wanting Green to just sell verything to th highest bidder? If they o its not going o be Uncle Walt thats at th front of he queue!