Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Has anyone else noticed that if you change three letters and two numbers then Club12 is an anagram of Dundee.

You've been reading Dan Brown again, haven't you?

Also if you go to Revelation in the Bible, and take out all the letters which don't apply, you get the following sentence.

"All hail king Doncaster, who wisely cast Rangers into the abyss in the year of our lord 2012, oh yeah and toblerones are great."

Not sure about the last bit, but the rest is spooky. ph34r.gif

As much as i think we are still all about to get shafted and Rangers2012 will walk back into the SPL, it would be funny as hell if there was a no vote. And funnier still considering the hatred from Rangers fans to the SPL clubs if the SFL told them to piss off too. biggrin.gif

it wont happen but we can but dream.

As much as i think we are still all about to get shafted and Rangers2012 will walk back into the SPL, it would be funny as hell if there was a no vote. And funnier still considering the hatred from Rangers fans to the SPL clubs if the SFL told them to piss off too. biggrin.gif

it wont happen but we can but dream.

I was trying to imagine what effect that would have on Glasgow on a Saturday afternoon. Would there suddenly be thousands of Orcs blinkig their way up Argyle Street, pointing at shop window displays and grunting 'feck's that?'.

Jim Traynor is more 'fan fiction', he certainly doesn't do news it's more 'currants affairs'

He writes a gossip column. I now see him and Chick as Cissie and Ada, leaning across the fence, massive bosoms supported by folded arms, gnashing their gums, mouthing the unsayable, talking absolute mince.

On the likes of Traynor, broadsheet journo Hugh McDonald was on Off The Ball on Saturday and made a fairly telling remark, that a lot of what's in the papers is there purely to sell papers, and doesn't reflect the writer's own opinion. I'm sure he said something about writers from 'these parts' or words to that effect.

What reflects worst on Traynor: being one of the many arse kissers of the dead club and actually believing the shite he's spouting, or doing it cynically in a desperate bid to keep his circulation figures up by getting those less fortunate in the IQ stakes to cough up their brew money on the way back from the betting shop?

Roll on the death of the print media!

Despite supporting a 3rd Division side, I hope that Rangers do get accepted into the SFL in Division 3.

My real fear is that if they don't, they will buy another team and parachute into whichever division they are in. I don't want to see another team die through no fault of their own, just to make me feel morally superior.

Despite supporting a 3rd Division side, I hope that Rangers do get accepted into the SFL in Division 3.

My real fear is that if they don't, they will buy another team and parachute into whichever division they are in. I don't want to see another team die through no fault of their own, just to make me feel morally superior.

I'm not sure where the money would come from to allow Rangers 2.0 to buy someone out. They'd have to bung a few million to the victims, pay redundancy to the victims' players and then splurge out on their own new players. (I'm assuming that they couldn't go through that process quickly enough to ensure they hang on to the majority of DeadRangers' better players.)

Who Would You Elect poll in Div 3 forum

NewCo trailing a very poor third to Spartans and Cove. Just sayin'.

The franchise stuff is just sheer whataboutery. There's no evidence that they have any such plans and I doubt it could be achieved quickly: plus, there isn't a Clydebank-style basket case waiting to be bought.

Who Would You Elect poll in Div 3 forum

NewCo trailing a very poor third to Spartans and Cove. Just sayin'.

The franchise stuff is just sheer whataboutery. There's no evidence that they have any such plans and I doubt it could be achieved quickly: plus, there isn't a Clydebank-style basket case waiting to be bought.

Although Spartans say they won't bother applying if the newco has to go that route

http://www.heraldscotland.com/mobile/sport/football/newco-will-kill-off-path-to-sfl.17895753