Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Now that Boumsong has lifted the lid on his personal can of worms, we have confirmation that agents are also up to their oxters in EBT shenanigans.

I look forward to hearing from Mr. William McKay (Boumsong, Whittaker, Kevin Thomson...any others ?), Mr. Wiggy Smith (Kenny Miller I think).

McKay has been on Hector's radar for years. Hopefully now the b*st*rd will get his just desserts.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

No-one is being relegated to the third, or first from the Govan area of Glasgow. Everyone is waiting to see how the new entity being created by Charlie Green in this Glasgow postcode area gets on with their attempt to be allowed into a league for the first time. It may involve battling with Spartans and others for a vacant slot in Fizzy Pop Div 3. Time will tell, but one thing it isn't is 'Rangers' dropping down - those cnuts are pan breid'.

We need to get this right from the off.... and keep getting it right.

I'm with you, mah man. I even texted Tam n Stu on Saturday ( don't know if they read it out, cos I was in and out of shops) to correct Tam as he used the "back" word :angry: . The more we don't correct people, the more THEY will try to boast of a continuous "history".

On another matter, yesterday a sportsman broke the rules and was booted out of the competition with little ceremony, despite the upset it obviously caused to the Tournament Director. The game? Tennis. The man? Nalbandian. For booting an advertising board which cut a line judges leg. Red card right away. No arse-scratching over the effect on paying punters, the rules were applied without fear or favour. The TD interviewed later said "We have to abide by the rules of the LTA, unfortunately." If only other sports acted likewise, eh?

1910 wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

The year the club who could have (kinda) saved Rangers were created

Mon the board of '88 !

"There’s a bitter irony in a club nicknamed the Honest Men rejecting Murray’s advances now that the full extent of Rangers’ alleged misdemeanours under the former chairman emerges."

post-21687-0-36841100-1340014247_thumb.p

unsure about this portest march on saturday

alot of rangers fans seem to know about it

there may be trouble ahead....

Protest march? Did I miss something? Who cares if they know about it, Christ, they get the right to march but nobody else does? Just shows how intolerant THEY are. I for one would make even more certain I protested if THEY planned to object in whatever way.

So its definitely a transfer theyre applying for then.

So, three questions then

1) Will they get voted in?

2) If so, what sanctions will be imposed?

3) After the debate on here last week about football liability, what will actually happen with the EBT investigation/SFA appellate decision

Personally, I think they will be voted back in and the SPL clubs will impose sanctions which, they think, are hard hitting, but the majority of fans think are worthless.

Our only hope could be that, by transferring the share, the inherit the football liabilities and get hammered by the SFA or EBT outcome.

:lol:

You're all heart ;)

Protest march? Did I miss something? Who cares if they know about it, Christ, they get the right to march but nobody else does? Just shows how intolerant THEY are. I for one would make even more certain I protested if THEY planned to object in whatever way.

http://www.facebook.com/events/193651927427900/

Yes.

What's with the puzzled expression? This has been the focus of the entire "no to Newco" thing.

well thats me confused(not for the first time)

I thought the vote by the spl club chairmen was to take place 2 weeks after the application???ph34r.gif

A protest march of 100 people will not send the message they want to the SPL

According to STV, Sevco have applied to transfer the share, not fill the yet to be created vacancy. So, they'll be taking the SFA punishment as well, then?

No, the SPL share is just that a share in the company. Craig Whyte will not be liable for sDM's ventures into EBTs just because he bought his shares in Rangers, he still may face charges but not for anything sDM did.

Rangers fans well known for turning out in numbers when their club is threatened, are they?

quite well known for turning out in numbers where trouble is involved though

Now that Boumsong has lifted the lid on his personal can of worms, we have confirmation that agents are also up to their oxters in EBT shenanigans.

I look forward to hearing from Mr. William McKay (Boumsong, Whittaker, Kevin Thomson...any others ?), Mr. Wiggy Smith (Kenny Miller I think).

McKay has been on Hector's radar for years. Hopefully now the b*st*rd will get his just desserts.

HMRC and the fraud squad have been tracking McKay for years.

Usual trick is a 'lump sum' in cash plus a free car to get players to dump their current agent. Has worked closely with Souness of course, Walter and McLeish.

Would be amazed if McKay isn't one of the so far unnamed recipients of a Rangers EBT. If Souness was being 'rewarded' when he was at Blackburn, McKay never shy in asking for his bit must be on the list.

Great to see cracks appearing in the EBT wall of silence with Boumsong telling it as it was.

Time for Mark Daly to provide the next installment hopefully the day before the SPL clubs have their vote.

Edited by thelegendthatis