Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

http://forum.rangers...entry1060140480

They are actually SEETHING :lol:

It's pleasing that we still get to them.

They must be jealous of our history.

Also,

Ronnie MacKay@RonnieMacKayI see some Rangers fans speculating that Aberdeen are heading for administration. Wishful thinking on their part. Not true.

You should see the abuse this guy is getting now.

Edited by AberDon

I'd think Aberdeen, judging by some of the posts on here tonight.

After that, we are almost home and dry regarding Rangers being papped out the SPL.

ARRRGGGHHH you can't pap it out if it don't exist.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=223458

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

guy who starts it off isnt exactly a huge spacker

then the 1st division mob turn up laugh.gif

anyone fancy dropping this little article in on rangers leech messageboards

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9337279/Rangers-would-have-to-start-in-Scottish-League-Division-Three-says-SFL-chief-executive-David-Longmuir.html

I tried to register on RangersMedia but they rejected my registration.

I registered on FF but they found me out and I got barred.:(

Wasn't TRYING to upset them, just wanted to know their views.

But like the masons, it's all secret.

yup could be saints seeing as their st sales are downtongue.gif

I'd be lying if I didn't say it had crossed my mind, but I don't think we'll publicly reveal anything, if the vote even happens now.

Have I missed something here.......but if they aren't voted into the SPL do they require voting into the SFL Div 3 ?

They would have to apply to the SFL for membership. Spartans and Cove have better applications in already.

Gents please lets not assume the SFL chairmen will vote them into SFL3. The battle to rid the country of this horrific club does not end with the SPL chairmen. We can make the dream come true. Every single SFL club would have obvious long-term benefits to a scotland without rangers. It's our job to make them see that.

Agreed. The onus is on SFL club supporters to mobilise, get their respective chairmen telt. Fans from the lower leagues have often, with good reason, claimed a moral superiority over the 'Self Preservation League', but that will disintegrate if Sevco is welcomed into the SFL for a quick buck. The Morton chairman's particularly squalid statement doesn't bode well.

Hasten to add, I'm bumping this as I completely agree with it. Hopefully people hold off until the voting is over before buying season tickets.

You're not suggesting Thompson might still vote 'yes'? Any volte-face would probably spell the end of Dundee United, at least as we know it.

Tony McKelvie@TonyMcKelvieIt's all over for Sevco in the SPL. Green will withdraw his application to the SPL shortly, and apply to SFL instead. There will be no vote.

Jim Spence@bbcjimspenceOn Good Morning Scotland 8.20 am with Liam McLeod To discuss Dundee Utd no to Newco and I'll be able to announce another club voting NO

zEQVX.gif