Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

CS2VV.png

The bottom line still makes me worry, giving this mob hope.

Rumblings about an SPFL setup allowing them to be transplanted in in a 2nd tier. Make me extremely uncomfortable.

Should the SPL clubs say no at their vote. The SFL members have to reinforce this view & tell them they'll have to put an application to join the setup alongside other prospective candidates.

this is gettin a bit unreal now!!! over on aberdeen mad - theyre wishing they were dundee utd .. over on kerrydale st theyre encouraging each other to spend extra money at tannadice etc , plus loving VLAD .. jambos kick back is extatic about everything and every other site ive been on want their club to be next to make a statement... this is it guys ( n gals ) WEVOWUTION!!!!!!!

As I said earlier, we'll see just how much their gloryhunting, bigot fans want Division 3 in the coming months when their attendances are about 10,000.

Maybe every teams attendances will rise as said gloryhunters secretly try and integrate themselves into their local club.

jen hillhouse@almostxanxangel@dundeeunitedfc just like the rest the dirty fuks! No surprise! Good fukin luck to yas all without Rangers!!

Retweeted by Official DUFC Hide conversation

Rangers Supporters @rangersfctrustThe voting isn't surprising. Once in a lifetime opportunity for some sort of revenge for past 140 years success. Will make 55 even better!

Retweeted by ArabTRUSTExpand

• 55??? for a newco with no history

• #hellotoboroughbriggs

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by rustyarabnuts

Stuck this in the 'any other comments' box on the SPL fan survey......

Following tonights statement issued by the board of Dundee United, I shall now purchase a season ticket for the 2012-13 season knowing that my club considered the views of its lifeblood - the Dundee United support - above all other interests.

It is my sincere hope that the powers that be within the corridors of the SPL hold sporting integrity beyond question or financial considerations and that other member clubs take the same stance as the boards of Heart of Midlothian and Dundee United on the entry of a Newco, be that Rangers or otherwise.

It is my sincere regret that the clubs had to lead the way and the position of the SPL leadership has been called into serious question over this matter. As such I feel those in senior positions should be called to account for the shambolic handling of the situation that has been evident for several months now. It has taken the courage of several journalists and considerable fan pressure in Scotland to bring this matter to a head.

The season ticket sales at Dundee United prior to tonights announcement should be a warning to the SPL hierarchy that the position of Mr. Doncaster has been nothing short of embarrassing and ultimately damaging to Scottish football forcing fans to react in the only way that they felt their voices would be heard.

Dundee United fans felt there was little option other than to pressure the club into making public their own stance in light of the fact that the SPL leadership had faltered in its duty to all SPL clubs and football fans as a whole. Shame on you. This survey is too little too late for you to claim retrospective honour Mr. Doncaster. You have been found wanting and questions will remain over your governance of the league and application of its rules and regulations long after this sorry saga has come to an end.

P.S. GIRUY

PPS - I added that last bit just for P&B tongue.gif

That's just cruel sjc!:lol: :lol: :lol:

The irony is I fucking despise that accusation myself !

No8 knows I'm only joking.....he's a good man.....at least when his Lithium prescription is renewed wink.gif

Just time now for the sfl clubs fans to start putting pressure on their clubs to say no to newco .

Well done Dundee United, now lets see a huge surge of season ticket renewals from all you Arab fans tomorrow. Show the rest of the clubs what happens when they listen to their fan base,

I got a call from my club (Falkirk) earlier this evening asking if I would be renewing my season ticket this year, I believe only 800 have been sold so far.

I said I would renew but only if the club formerly known as Rangers were playing 3rd division football next season or better still confined to history all together. Some may say I am damaging my own club by taking this stance but the fact is, by their silence on this matter they are complicit in this whole sordid affair and I feel Scottish footballs' integrity is bigger than any one club.

Well documented RFC footballing aspects apart, I cannot stand bigotry in any shape nor form and this, in my opinion, is our golden chance to rid Scotland of our sectarian shame on the football terraces and elsewhere once and for all.

Government should then over a period of time pass laws to ban all Orange or otherwise, walks on our streets which purport to be celebrations of heritage and past glories but are nothing more than antagonistic goading.

We cannot take our country or our footballing status forward by looking backwards. We have a chance to make our voices heard and to literally change history but only if the momentum is kept going.

So, again well done Dundee United and I hope your fans reward you with a huge upsurge in season ticket sales. As for the rest of the SPL/SFL supporters make your views known to your club.

Onwards and upwards.

As I said earlier, we'll see just how much their gloryhunting, bigot fans want Division 3 in the coming months when their attendances are about 10,000.

Maybe every teams attendances will rise as said gloryhunters secretly try and integrate themselves into their local club.

Wouldn't want them. We want the thousands of inactive kids though. Not in a pervy way either.

They still don't understand what SFL football means. Welcome being punted down to Division 3, are they fucking mental? Nobody wants to be in Division 3, not even Junior teams. ExRangers supporters are trapped in this delusion that they will still operate on a similar wage bill, and keep a hold of the squad players, and march through the leagues picking up silverware left right and centre. Many of them don't even get the fact that they are banned in Europe and seem to think that winning the Scottish Cup will be an entry into the Uefa cup.

THEY ARE BROKEN IN THE BRAINS

I would be extremely hesitant about making predictions like this - the idea that Scottish football will be a wonderful heaven like place is highly dubious. The only reason why Rangers should be sent to Division 3 is because Gretna were demoted - punishments must be consistent. Integrity of the league and all that.

Clubs will cut their cloth accordingly, there's no need to worry.

The bottom line still makes me worry, giving this mob hope.

Rumblings about an SPFL setup allowing them to be transplanted in in a 2nd tier. Make me extremely uncomfortable.

Should the SPL clubs say no at their vote. The SFL members have to reinforce this view & tell them they'll have to put an application to join the setup alongside other prospective candidates.

With all the baggage the Newco are carrying including countless sanctions not yet applied, I'd be amazed if a club well run like Spartans would be overlooked for these scumbags. Ths SFL really need to do the right thing and keep the leagues CLEAN.