Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Having been utterly certain that the cretins would easily just slip back into the SPL as if nothing happened, I'm now starting to believe that they might just actually get punted.

If it does happen, we can only hope the SFL are just as ruthless and tell them to GTF as well.

On a point aside from the voting rules this quote here proves what I said earlier in the thread, a transfer of share in the SPL does not clarify that there is a continuation of Rangers by passing their share to Sevco. The name, history, club etc etc is not transferred with the share otherwise Ross C*unty could rename themselves Dunfermline Athletic because the Pars share was transferred to them.

Indeed. What passes is a share of the Company, which is a one sixteeth part of The Scottish Premier League Limited.

No more, no less.

If history or anything else is passing it's not from this method.

Let's not get too complacent. Two is great so far, but I urge fans of the other teams to keep up the pressure. Fan power can (hopefully) win the day.

I agree. EVERYBODY should get their e-mails fired off pronto.

You were winning me over until the end bit ;)

I really think this is a great idea and I would be prepared to do that. If we all buy food and drink when we go and an item from the on-line shop or the club shop when we visit, we would make a big dent in any deficit.

At present I won't go to Hotel park.

I hate to sound like a Rangers or Dundee fan but that club are top of my boycott list at present.

Yes you sound like a T' Rangers fan! Go back and read WRK's posts. He's speaking for all of us.

Mind.....if you change your mind you'll be made very welcome. smile.gif

But it isn't though is it? Just because two clubs have announced they're voting no with over a week to go doesn't mean we should sit back and relax. We still need 3 more clubs to announce a "no" vote. Keep pestering your clubs!

It's like the old scenario when you all want to do it,but no one wants to go first.Now that Vlad,and then Thompson have now both declared they will vote no lets just watch the rest follow on within the next day or so.

Edited by Forever Diamond

I'll be there. Been promised a pint by an Annan supporter and looking forward to it.

We Will Follow On...well i will anyway ;)

Follow follow what? RFC are no more. If it exists it is a new club, like Gretna or Livingston were. Have you thought this through?:rolleyes:

Edited by CambieBud

This has been a great day so far. Vladimir Romanov, take a bow. He's waited a long time but revenge is, as they say, a dish best served cold.

Great news from Tannadice.

Doncaster appears to be getting a metaphorical kick in the baws from every club in the SPL for the chaos he's created, and rightly so.

I'm just wondering if any other clubs will 'announce' before the vote. Everyone saying that Hibs are a stick-on "Nyet" but might be nice if Petrie strings the ZombieNewcorpse out for a while longer. ;)

Certain SPL chairmen been bullied by their baying fans and try to portray it as "sporting integrity". We'll see what happens. 8)

Not according to Spencey :-

Jim Spence [!]8207;@bbcjimspence

Dundee Utd chairman was saying NO to newco earlier today but wanted to hear fans view. He's just finished meeting them, Find out shortly

And we did ! :rolleyes: