Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There is no way that Greens club an enter the league in the first division. Theres nothing that permits it ( AFAIK) and there would be 20 clubs with plenty to say about that. Possibly even further legal action?

This is a very good day.

Edited to say - Hark at me! AFAIK? I'm down wi da kidz.

You'd think, wouldn't you but the meeting of SFL clubs yesterday seemed to result in a proposal where they do exactly that. Of course the Record put their usual spin on it but to be fair to them there were direct quotes from the Partick chairman, "I can see how it would work if they were demoted a division" and, talking about the nonsensical proposal to re-introduce the Glasgow Cup to appease SKY, as if they'd give a f**k about covering that, "If Rangers are demoted into the First Division..." the fuckwit doesn't seem to even get the fact that "Rangers" don't exist anymore and therefore cannot be demoted anywhere!

Every SFL fan should be constructing e-mails as we speak.

SevcoMedia are taking it well

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=223452&st=20

Good. Rather be in the 3rd division giving my money to clubs who

A) won't go bust should they not get it

and

B) deserve it for, what has so far...been humble and messages of welcome.

Maybe they could learn a lesson about being humble.

Just a quick question for those of other SPL clubs outwith Killie, will you avoid going to Rugby Park given their arsekissing nature towards Rangers?

No, because it's not the fault of the Kilmarnock fans. They appear to think along the same lines as the rest of us diddies. Just a shame their chairman isn't listening to them.

Having read the Articles (and they're as full of holes as Rab Nesbitt's simmet) I'd say that Article 11 states that transfer can go ahead with approval of members (taken to be 66%).

There is mention in Article 14 where a Qualified Resolution (90%) is required to ask an administrator (or member) to hand over the share, but I'm taking that to mean it would only be used if the member was deliberately withholding a share.

If Article 11 wasn't deemed to be the correct vehicle for this transfer then certainly it would require a 90% vote (Article 2c)

Bedtime Reading

That was the way i read it, the only mention of transferring shares in articles 2h to 2n is to make exception to it and directing towards article 2c.

Shouldn't any responsible club be trying every season to maximise their season ticket sales? Why wait until it becomes a necessity before pulling the finger out?

Michael Johnson doesn't believe in marketing.

"They know where we are"

COCK

Well done to Hearts and Dundee United for taking the correct decision. Admittedly Hearts have taken their stance due to Vlad's madness more than anything else but good on United for listening to the fans.

Hope supporters of both clubs repay that by buying season tickets in numbers. Let's show the media muppets we don't need the Old Firm.

Certain SPL chairmen been bullied by their baying fans and try to portray it as "sporting integrity". We'll see what happens. 8)

You and your club wouldn't know sporting integrity if it came up and gave you a blow job. mad.gif

Just a quick question for those of other SPL clubs outwith Killie, will you avoid going to Rugby Park given their arsekissing nature towards Rangers?

And punish the fans who feel exactly the same way as the majority of Scotland? I know Johnston's an arse, and so do all Killie fans. If you page back through this thread, many of the most persistent, most reasoned posters on here follow Killie. Johnston, I repeat, is an arse, but he does not speak for the fans of this club who were here long before he was and will remain long after he is gone. CDompare the behaviour and opinions of Killie fans with those of other clubs - I don't see a great deal of difference.

For the third time, Johnston is an arse - but to equate his ill-informed ramblings with the feelings of our support is ridiculous. The scandal at rangers developed over a period of years with many different snouts in the trough, yet every poster on zRM or Swallow Swallow tries to pin the blame on one or other character in the soap. To demonise Killie, a proud and independent football club, for what Johnston has said and done is to take the opposite, and equally blinkered, position.

So, gaunnae no' boycott us, eh? Jist gaunnae no'? :)

I thought that any league reconstruction had to be done after a year/season's notice? Surely even if there was a will for an SPL 2 it simply couldn't be implemented until season 2013/14 at the earliest.

Certain SPL chairmen been bullied by their baying fans and try to portray it as "sporting integrity". We'll see what happens. 8)

don't think anyone bullied mad vlad. as for the rest well i think they listen to the fans. as they seem to be the ones that matter.