Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If Rangers aren't admitted and another club is, what happens? Do they play novelty friendly matches for a year or wait around and then attempt to join the Northern League or the Juniors next year?

Sevco5088 will die

Just like Rangers did

Agreed. I think it'd be a great thing for all the diddy clubs to collectively wipe out of existence this team after all the years they've been putting a black mark on our game.biggrin.gif

Oh, please, please, please.. there's been too much of this "Well if the SPL reject them it'll be off to the 3rd division"...

... how about oblivion instead.

Will the SFL clubs not get some kind of vote on where The Rangers are allowed in, if at all?

I read something today that said along the lines of Rangers being admitted back in to the SPL but then being immediately relegated, therefore only dropping one division. Nonsense I know, but this is Scottish football we are talking about.

I read something today that said along the lines of Rangers being admitted back in to the SPL but then being immediately relegated, therefore only dropping one division. Nonsense I know, but this is Scottish football we are talking about.

Nonsense indeed. How can they be relegated when they don't even have a membership or licence?

Computer-Stress.gif

firstly, Well Done the Arabs!

Second - MJ, wake up! The currants are gone, and your trying to plead a business case is looking weaker and weaker by the day. All you can achieve now is to make Kilmarnock a pariah among Scots fans, when we should be looking forward together to a brighter future. Just look at the way your actions and statements (yes, yours, not the club or the fans) are being perceived. The country is looking at us as apologists for the criminal behaviour of rangers - a craven hanger-on desperate for the crumbs from their table. We are better than that, and if you are not it may be time for us to part company. I don't know who'd take the club on, but I don't want a man with your apparent values speaking for my team.

There is, however, time to change. Acknowledge the letters and emails Killie fans have been sending you. Stop insulting our intelligence - we have thought through the consequences of actions, and are united in our opinion over this newco-SPL farce. Ring the BBC and the Retard tomorrow. Stand in front of a camera and give a statement: "Kilmarnock will vote No to a newco entering the SPL". Walk away. No reasons need to be given - no snappy soundbites. Just that one bald sentence will guarantee you the media coverage you crave.

Do the right thing!

p.s. A version of this is already sitting in the inbox at TTOP. I've not received any acknowledgment of previous communications, though, so I'm not holding my breath.....:angry:

Just a thought. Thank f**k this whole scenario has been played out in an age of social media/fans forums etc etc etc.

If this had happened 20 years ago, would we as fans have been able to have our say? Probably not. We'd be at te mercy of the MSM, unable to do anything about the farce that's unfolding before our eyes.

Ive said for years that the Internet has a lot to answer for.....but during the demise of RFC, I've gotta say, I'm glad weve got it!

Dundee Utd I salute you!! :D

Carlton-dancing.gifCarlton-dancing.gifCarlton-dancing.gif

thank-you Dundee United

I was fortunate enough to have got a ticket for the Gothenburg UEFA final, and when you talk about integrity and sporting behaviour, the Dundee Utd fans were absolutely magnificent at the end of the match, showing the best sporting applause I have ever witnessed towards a team who had defeated them - I felt so proud to have been Scottish that night.

I am now so proud of the decision that Dundee Utd have taken this evening which will win them new friends up and down the country.

THANK-YOU DUNDEE UNITED

Rangers don't exist, they can't drop a division as they no longer exist. NewCo on the other hand, should they fail to gain entry into the SPL should be forced to start at the bottom of the SFL. If they gain entry. Won't renew my season ticket myself until I know what my clubs stance is and whether we'd have a say in the matter or rejecting Rangers.

Surely if it is SFL for them, then they must start at the bottom - Div 3 - just as Inverness and Ross County etc had to when they became members or am I missing something? Surely leaping above the rest of the leagues is against some rule or other?

Oh and well done the Jambos and United - I am beginning to look forward to next season.:)

There is no way that Greens club an enter the league in the first division. Theres nothing that permits it ( AFAIK) and there would be 20 clubs with plenty to say about that. Possibly even further legal action?

This is a very good day.

Edited to say - Hark at me! AFAIK? I'm down wi da kidz.

Edited by p&b is a disgrace

I am beginning to now worry about the rumours of the 1st Division, it has to be 3rd or nothing.

It has to be nothing unless there is a very transparent and rigorous application process (in which case it will be nothing).

Just a thought. Thank f**k this whole scenario has been played out in an age of social media/fans forums etc etc etc.

If this had happened 20 years ago, would we as fans have been able to have our say? Probably not. We'd be at te mercy of the MSM, unable to do anything about the farce that's unfolding before our eyes.

Ive said for years that the Internet has a lot to answer for.....but during the demise of RFC, I've gotta say, I'm glad weve got it!

^^^^^

This