Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Right, finally caught up.

Killie STs.

5% of bugger all is bugger all.

Sales last season were very slow due to the still sore last day of the season oldco debacle.

So, in actual fact it means a couple of extra tickets at most.

Also, KFC never give figures on sales so that is kind of meaningless spin from Cockwomble Jr.

Exactly, he's quoting "daily" sales. Ridiculous! At Killie, that is probably between 0 and 5.

Pure spin.

MJ must think we're mugs.

:lol:

Is it really as far fetched as it sounds, hypothetically speaking, on what grounds could the FA stop Carlisle relocating to Gretna.

This time next week the village may have a full SFA member.

Can't see members of different national associations in the same settlement.

But then again Gretna 1946 were in the FA Cup back in the day so your argument is totally valid

Pleasing indeed. Dens Park it is for us second day of the season.

Nice to see us replacing one financially repugnant club with a shining beacon of football financial integrity :whistle

I'm still of the belief that they won't be able to cobble together any kind of playing staff and funding in time. They will kill themselves - at least for 2012/13.

Same

I just dont see how sevco5088 can get everything in place in such a short period of time

I think the SPL, and to a lesser extent the SFA's organisation of this scenario has been woeful in the extreme and they have brought Scottish football, as a league, into sustained disrepute.

I think that the people who manage it, not just the Chairman, but the paid executives of the SPL, should hang their heads in shame and in the case of some of them, should actually offer their resignation for the chaos they've allowed to reign.

If, however, they'd stuck to their own rules and been consistent about their own rules we wouldn't even need this vote because currently the SEVCO Consortium do not meet any of the criteria to be a member of the SPL. They may have a stadium but they do not have an SPL share, they have no audited accounts and have been given two extended grace periods to bring this disgrace further forward. Every single thing possible has been done to accommodate them yet they still cannot offer up the principles that would allow them to be an SPL club.

Therefore even the vote itself is a compromise.

Stuart Cosgrove 16 June 2012

This.

My posts are 3 hours behind. This thread has got massive since I left work. :o

As a Brechin City fan I can think of nothing better than my small insignificant clubhelping to vote the newco out of existence.

Agreed. I think it'd be a great thing for all the diddy clubs to collectively wipe out of existence this team after all the years they've been putting a black mark on our game.biggrin.gif

You're forgetting that it is the stated policy of Kilmarnock FC to allocate 3/4 of Rugby Park to Rangers and Celtic these days. What with those seats never being otherwise filled, that's quite a significant additional gain, even ignoring that Sky inevitably shows these guaranteed 4+goal whitewashes stunners.

It is not the "stated policy". We allocated 3 stands to Celtic last season after Rangers fans bought thousands of tickets in the home end the previous season. Usually Rangers and Celtic wouldn't even fill their 2 stand allocation, but both of those games were title deciders. Celtic won't get 3 stands for their next visit, and it won't be because of a boycott.

post-35247-0-59251700-1340305517_thumb.p

@buffsbluff

:lol: have a read of that twitter time line

He's had two pops at me recently after I was retweeted by a decent, normal Rangers fan who follows me.

So that's Hibs, United and Hearts confirmed as no with Motherwell effectively sure to follow.

Inverness hinting towards no too while Celtic and Aberdeen will probably come down on that side shortly.

It's effectively done...once it becomes clear five will vote no, the scramble to join the bandwagon will be incredible.

Hibs haven't confirmed it yet. They certainly appeared to be going that way though.

I'm still of the belief that they won't be able to cobble together any kind of playing staff and funding in time. They will kill themselves - at least for 2012/13.

If Rangers aren't admitted and another club is, what happens? Do they play novelty friendly matches for a year or wait around and then attempt to join the Northern League or the Juniors next year?

Had a real fondness for Dundee United since I was a kid, what with their crazy European exploits. They haven't let me down. Well played.

I was about to say the same. The first battle looks like being won, now let us ensure that the SFL clubs are in no doubt that they must not be allowed into the First next season and have to apply for a vacant spot in the Third.

Well done dabs on doing the right thing. Your fans have spoken and forced ET Jr into hitting the panic button and release his statement.

Unfortunately youse are still getting pumped in the mini derby in a coupla weeks.