Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

All we have to do, to defeat the forces of evil, is to buy season tickets. Buy two if you can, only we can kill the beast.

Show support for your own team. Show the chairmen who really runs the league.

It's we, the "diddy" fans!

Rally the troops. :P

if we end up with no Rangers as result of this fan power fans must repay the clubs with as much support as they can to bridge the financial hole that some clubs will feel

I'll do it. I work a lot of Saturdays, so I usually share my brothers season, but I'll buy my own this year,

and drive the odd minibus to away games as well. The financial hole will make bugger all difference

to our attempt to sign McFadden I suspect.

Certain SPL chairmen been bullied by their baying fans and try to portray it as "sporting integrity". We'll see what happens. 8)

I'm ok with fans lobbying their own clubs. However, I'm a bit uncomfortable at the suggestion that fans bombard chairmen of other clubs to try to get momentum up. It doesn't feel right that we descend into a baying mob and bully other chairmen.

Bullying to rid the world of the big bully can not be condoned.

Certain SPL chairmen been bullied by their baying fans and try to portray it as "sporting integrity". We'll see what happens. 8)

Your comedy value has long-since passed its sell-by date. Much like your former club. Now f**k off, there's a good chap.

It's funny to watch the ups and downs of this thread. It usually swings from hilarity, to despair, to resignation, to indignation, to hopelessness, to joy...

At the moment, I smell anger.

This is the end game. We are coming close to the vote.

I am increasing pissed of by the actions and rhetoric of all those associated and involved with any aspect of Rangers, be they old or new co. It's as simple as that. This shit is fucking annoying and needs to stop. These b*****ds need to be ENDED.

I am sure many feel like this. They are ruining the game for everyone else. Just step aside and accept the inevitable.

I actually offended. These bigoted, glory hunting, self privelaged orcs are ripping the utter pish out of Scottish football.

I'm fed up now.

I WANT IT OVER.

It was only yesterday we thought we had a slow news day. Talk of sofas, Aberdeen and Aberdeen great sides, even fantasy stuff about Raith v Bayern.

Then in came the threat of a bid (£11 million, or was it £11 billion?) from McKenna and his equally dodgy mate, the bury Rangers in Bury rubbish, then Mad Vlad said what needed saying, the Arabs have got together as a club (board, supporters and sponsors) and made the right decision. Is the 21st June 2012 going to go down as one of the most significant day in Scottish football. Even Loggoland will be dizzy from all this excitement. :o

Just like the emporer's new clothes, it took Mad Vlad from the 'football people' to say it out loud first. :lol: What a man. What a legend. :D

Despite plenty of "baying" and the support of a pathetic pack of media diddies, the Rangers fans have achieved f**k all in all of this except display the misplaced arrogance that they are famous for. Better think of a new hobby for next season cool.gif

I'm ok with fans lobbying their own clubs. However, I'm a bit uncomfortable at the suggestion that fans bombard chairmen of other clubs to try to get momentum up. It doesn't feel right that we descend into a baying mob and bully other chairmen.

Bullying to rid the world of the big bully can not be condoned.

0.00Start out on Govan Road 0.20Govan Underground Station 0.26Turn right onto Orkney Street 0.39Bear right onto Vicarfield Street 0.42Turn left onto Broomloan RoadB7680.88At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Broomloan Road - B768Kilmarnock, Prestwick Airport, Mosspark 1.12At traffic signals continue forward onto Broomloan RoadM81.15Turn left, then join the M8 motorwayCity Centre, Edinburgh 3.00Kingston Bridge 3.19At Junction 18 continue forward onto the M8Stirling, Carlisle, Edinburgh 5.07Continue forwardSpringburn, Stirling, Carlisle, Edinburgh M806.49Leave the M8 at Junction 13 and join the M80Stirling, Kincardine Bridge 20.93Continue forward on the M80 21.69Take right hand lane and continue forward onto the M80Perth, Stirling M928.16Continue forward onto the M9Perth A934.27At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A9Perth 47.91Warning: Speed Cameras along the A9 RP_gatso_icon2.gif 60.57At Broxden Roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A9Inverness, Crianlarich A85 63.01At Inveralmond Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A9Inverness 72.94Warning: Speed Cameras along the A9 RP_gatso_icon2.gif 93.32Warning: Speed Cameras along the A9 RP_gatso_icon2.gif 111.76Drumochter Summit (1516 feet Above Sea Level)A95144.40Turn right onto the A95Aviemore B9152, Coylumbridge B970 144.58At T-junction turn left onto the A95Keith A96, Grantown on Spey B9102 156.31At Inverallan Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A95Tomintoul, Keith, Elgin 156.86At Speybridge roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A95Elgin, Keith A941179.75Continue forward onto the A941 182.79At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A941Elgin 191.25At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A941 191.84At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A941Town Centre 192.03At roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A941Elgin, Inverness 192.17Turn right onto South Guildry Street 192.41Turn right onto Moray Street 192.42Turn left onto North Guildry Street 192.46Arrive on North Guildry Street

Here to help.

Great stuff. Obviously it's up to each clubs own fans to try and cajole their floaters and boost attendances, but wouldn't it be a great gesture if every diddy club fan bought something from the online shop of every club who votes no to newco? Obviously not all at once but over the course of the season when you can afford it.

I would do it even if it did mean buying a Celtic mug :o