Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I cannot believe these clubs are going public saying they will vote "no" to an application that has not even been considered yet, to which they have not been privy to our representations, and when the hearing is not until the 4th July. It is like lodging a legal appeal and before there has even been a hearing some of the appeal judges issue a statement saying they are going to turn it down, even before an argument in the case has been made. It is harder to conceive of a more textbook example of the fettering of discretion of a party to a decision-making process. Rangers already have compelling grounds for the reduction by judicial review of any decision made.

The hysteria and blood-lust of the mob seems to be running things now pure and simple. "Sporting integrity" is just a euphemism for revenge.

I actually believe that we ought to be punished, but I am sickened by the complete lack of impartiality that has been shown. This is not a hearing on the 4th of July, it is an execution, and our foes are lining up to take the first shot. Bound to end up in the courts with complete embarrassment looming for the SPL.

What is the point in participating in a process when those charged with the decision are announcing their results before the meeting has even taken place? Sums up the amateurish and narrow-minded nature of things just now. Appalling really.

Now they want to go to court to get the vote on 4th July overturned if it doesn't go their way, you couldn't make this up...laugh.gif

but they want to play in division 3 ken

I'll be there. Been promised a pint by an Annan supporter and looking forward to it.

We Will Follow On...well i will anyway ;)

There will be no Rangers next season and the pitch at Ibrox will be getting used for growing tatties!!

Dundee United and Aberdeen are now the Old Firm. Applicants for the New Firm are welcomed :P

Nah. The sooner the words Old Firm are consigned to history the better. You don't want to be tarnished with what the bigot brothers stood for.

Care to name some players Celtic have "stolen" from these clubs? :rolleyes:

It's not so much stolen as waited til they were ripe for the picking at a rock bottom price after the hard work was done bringing them through the ranks while spending £5m on players like Raphael Shite.......

I'm sure you'll remember the outcry when Celtic lost the young lad to down south a few years back after bringing him through the ranks and sorting out his family situation (Chelsea was it? Honestly can't remember...) and the same when Liam Millar left for Man United, your lot were just as outraged that a big team would come and nick your players on the cheap. How dare they, eh? tongue.gif

Now they want to go to court to get the vote on 4th July overturned if it doesn't go their way, you couldn't make this up...laugh.gif

they wont have a leg to stand on (no offence SDM) they are not being kicked out of the SPL,just not invited in.

PLEASE REMEMBER SEVCO THAT YOU ARE A NEW ENTITY.........IF YOU WANT US TO RECOGNISE YOU AS THE OLDCO YOU MUST ALSO PAY OFF IT'S DEBTS

I'll be there. Been promised a pint by an Annan supporter and looking forward to it.

We Will Follow On...well i will anyway ;)

I have to warn you No8.

Its bloody HORRIBLE in the 3rd. Absolutely rank rotten. Im pretty sure you're going to be left with a hardcore of supporters going to the away games. Maybe not such a bad thing if it gets rid of the element that brought the old club down.

Serious point. There has been speculation in the papers today that the if the players turn up for training next week or accept wages (assuming Green can pay them) it may weaken their case for leaving under TUPE. If another couple of club chairmen make their positions clear by early next week I reckon that would start a stampede of players from Ibrox.

I would hope Fraser Wishart will be there with a lawyer on there own to get written copies of what the Greenco is offering in terms of employment contracts to each player.

Then take it away and decide. That should take 10 minutes.

I think next week could be another fun week.

Can't wait for the 12th July as I assume there will be a purdah on all activity coming from the Rangers family on that day. ;)

That was the way i read it, the only mention of transferring shares in articles 2h to 2n is to make exception to it and directing towards article 2c.

This is why lawyers and judges can get different results from the same data!

However...

A 90% vote is required when

2© any alteration to the authorised or issued share capital of the

Company (other than as a result of the transfer of any share in the

Company made in accordance with these Articles and/or the Rules);

Within these very Articles we have:

11. Except where the transfer of a Share is occasioned by the promotion of an

association football club from and relegation of a Club to the SFL, the

approval of the Members in General Meeting shall be required before the

transfer of any Share shall be registered and the Members may, in their

absolute discretion, refuse to approve the registration of the transfer of any

such Share.

which in turn is governed by Article 2m (66% vote required)

2(m) any matter which in terms of the Rules requires to be determined by

the Company in General Meeting.

Hence if Article 11 applies then I read it to be 66%, but I'm hoping it matters not a jot.

p.s. Well done Dundee Utd this evening - Utd fans; bask in that warm glow!!!!!

http://www.dundeeuni...id=4224&cd=2012

The Board of Directors of Dundee United are unequivocal in the belief that a form of sporting punishment must form part of the reasoning behind any decision made and, therefore, cannot vote the newco into the SPL. General sporting integrity and, more importantly, the integrity of Scottish football must also play a significant part in the decision making process. It is our belief that any form of sporting punishment must be unambiguous in the message it displays.

Job done, season ticket will be purchased forthwith. Thank you Mr. Thomson. Man the phone lines the Arabs are coming!!!

If Rangers aren't admitted and another club is, what happens? Do they play novelty friendly matches for a year or wait around and then attempt to join the Northern League or the Juniors next year?

The Northern League is full mate. Had to take Durham City and Darlington this close season (the latter's appeal on demotion of 4 divisions being refused by the FA at Wembley today!!), and will operate with a massive 24 clubs in the top flight next season when their stated maximum is actually only 22.

ps - I know you meant the Scottish Northern League, but there is only one real Northern League and they are the peoplewink.gif

Edited by Roker Rover

don't think anyone bullied mad vlad. as for the rest well i think they listen to the fans. as they seem to be the ones that matter.

aye your right..hearts will really see the benefits of ST sales now, and hopefully everyone else will notice that your own bread and butter is far more important than one possable visit from club 12

If Rangers aren't admitted and another club is, what happens? Do they play novelty friendly matches for a year or wait around and then attempt to join the Northern League or the Juniors next year?

They would need SFA permission to play in the Northern League, unless they wanted to play their home matches in England.

The Northern League is full mate. Had to take Durham City and Darlington this close season (the latter's appeal on demotion of 4 divisions being refused by the FA at Wembley today!!), and will operate with a massive 24 clubs in the top flight next season when their stated maximum is actually only 22.

ps - I know you meant the Scottish Northern League, but there is only one real Northern League and they are the peoplewink.gif

There is no Scottish "Northern League", and if there was then Rangers wouldn't be anywhere near it geographically.