Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Alasdair Lamont @BBCAlLamont

Lord Hodge orders inquiry into Duff and Phelps appointment as Rangers administrators

Lord Hodge : "I do not want the administration to come to an end without having received that report."

The report demanded by Lord Hodge is expected to be ready in three weeks and a further court hearing is likely to be arranged after that.

Thanks for your reply, Forever.

We seem to agree that you cannot relocate a football team to another country.

You are suggesting that Green can buy a club in another country, then move said club

to this country and then apply for admission to a league.

OK, I think I follow (follow) that, but why bother?

He could just start a brand new club here and apply for admission.

Or am I missing something?

Seriously, if I am being dim you don't have to reply.

The outcome of this does not depend on our views.

ps I accept that Rangers no longer exist :)

No Cyderspace i don't think your dim,i don't claim to be an expert in any form either.

I never suggested he can buy another club form a another country,and ask permission to get into a league.If he buys the club,they are already in a league.He just does what we unfortunately did,rename,and relocate the club.There is no real reason the FA could stop them from moving to Scotland,they are still going to be an English club,albeit renamed,who relocated to a bigger ground,which happened to be in Scotland.

We know it's not going to happen as Bury,and now Rangers have denied it,but there is no reason why it couldn't if they did go after another club,be it English or Scottish,and play them out of Ibrox...once the club is purchased it Greens to do with as he pleases,he could rename them to anything he wants.He could even call them Greens Celtics if he choses :lol:

Rangers no longer exist,and they are a newco trying to find a league.He is trying to apply for a league place here,but the walls are up,and he may not get his newco entered.So next best option is buy out an already existing club,and if he can't find a Scottish one willing to sell they may well put their interests in an English one.If they do get the English one,as i said they will be in the English league as it is still the same club,only with a new name.

Get emailing your chairmen now, we've done all we can as far as our clubs are concerned now it's your turn.

I will.

What I think makes it worse is if Rangers get punted to div 3 (as should happen) they will be in the 1st soon enough, what's the hurry?

Surely if the 30 SFL teams take it to a vote then the 2 lower leagues will not vote for Gers in SFL 1, what's in it for them?

Teams like Falkirk and Dunfermline would be as well marking this season under waste of time if we vote Rangers in.

FFC want £250 off me so I can be bored all season, where do I sign?

On the point that Captain Green and The Mysterons seem not to have their banking arrangements sorted out for the Newco, is it not a bit strange that, even with a huge fanbase, and starting out with NO debt, and the (very, very slight) possibility of entry into the SPL, the big banks ain't falling over themselves to get New Rangers' business and offer them overdraft facilities? Or is it just me? :blink:

There is nowt for the banks to go on.

They don't know who owns the stadium / MP.

They don't know the situation re. playing staff.

They don't know the situation re. income (ST's)

They have BDO / HMRC / Strathclyde's finest waiting in the wings.

Craig Whyte / Dave King waiting in the wings.

Cardigan Consortium waiting in the wings.

A right mess. Would you entertain that lot if you were a lender ?

This. Instead of Celtic leading the way with the diddies behind, it reinforces the impression that Celtic need The Rangers to validate themselves.

Why should Celtic "lead the way" it's upto every club to make a responsible decision.

Celtic are playing the HMRC card, keeping silent for not, I don't believe for a moment the club would vote to let them in, no matter how everyone else voted.

Anyone here friends with Ewen Cameron on Facebook? Its honestly comedy gold. Orc fans going into meltdown every single time he posts a comment about them dying.

One guy even mentioned about how Morton appealed to fans of other clubs for help, yet the Orcs just proclaimed everyone their enemies.

The Orc retorted with ‎@scott gillan - that's a load of bull! Trying to compare morton and Rangers....really???

Then it dawned on me, right enough, Morton have a team, a league to play in, and history laugh.gif

Not to mention they are a bigger team than Sevco now laugh.giflaugh.gif

Yeah and I'm sure Naisy and McGregor will stick around too.

Basically they're going to be left with Kirk Broadfoot and a bunch of u17s.

:o:o Their fans wont be happy about that......how they expected to compete at that level with Kirk Broadfoot :D

Why should Celtic "lead the way" it's upto every club to make a responsible decision.

Celtic are playing the HMRC card, keeping silent for not, I don't believe for a moment the club would vote to let them in, no matter how everyone else voted.

Regardless of how they want to vote, it's a win-win for the Celtic board IMO.

If Sevco are voted in (unlikely as it is now), Celtic keep the joint sponsorship/merchandising deals which they currently enjoy, while having the get out of "Well we couldn't vote them in ourselves, you lot needed to do it too".

If Sevco don't get in, Celtic have an easy shot at a CL place for about 5 years, and the income that brings will offset any losses in no Rangers. They also have the classic sneidy friend approach to Rangers of "We wanted you, but we were outvoted/our hand was forced by the diddies".

The second scenario is obviously better for the fans, and the lack of Rangers would hopefully force Celtic's bigots away from the game. Thus leaving just the gloryhunters.

Well, I didn't feel right saying something relatively positive about them, I had to say something negative to balance it out! ;)

Favourite post of the day from a CevcoMedia loony:

"Just been to ticket office and renewed ST .If you pay cash you get full refund if you choose to take it if we are not in Spl .lower divisions we get the difference returned .Please support our club fellow Bears"

Aye, good luck on that refund idiot, Lietunant Green & Agent Whyte will be having a glass of champagne in Monaco using yer dosh.

There is nowt for the banks to go on.

They don't know who owns the stadium / MP.

They don't know the situation re. playing staff.

They don't know the situation re. income (ST's)

They have BDO / HMRC / Strathclyde's finest waiting in the wings.

Craig Whyte / Dave King waiting in the wings.

Cardigan Consortium waiting in the wings.

A right mess. Would you entertain that lot if you were a lender ?

Sarcasm, kid, it's called sarcasm.

After our chairmans comments in the Record yesterday about him being happy to accept NEWCO into a revamped SPHell 2 he has been left in no doubt about his fans feelings about his comments, on our fans website. He has been strongly advised that ST will not be renewed and long serving fans will be walking away from the club (me included) if he votes to allow the cheating southside scum into SPHell 2. He has also been advised to look at the survey on our website where 96% of our fans have said that NEWCO must be demoted to Div 3 or be permanently kicked out of Scottish football. Time to listen to your supporters Mr Beattie!!

Morton poll also being organised - sure it will be same outcome -chairman saying 'Yes', fans giving a resounding NO

KEEP THEM OUT

Disastrous stuff from JIM SPENCE. Fans must be fucking raging

That's more to the point, as I said earlier there was nothing official from Aberdeen and a lot of people on here and other forums started celebrating too early. I don't even have Motherwell in the NO camp until I hear the result of the vote. Only Hearts and Dundee United have officially said NO. Keep the pressure up on the chairmen, do not waver and don't celebrate too early. dry.gif