Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

All,

Seems like, to use an American phrase, we are approaching 'closure' on the issue of Zombie Rangers playing in the SPL. Like the vast majority of members here, this is a great, great day for those who value sporting integrity, decency, so on and so on.....

However, I see this as just the beginning.

Next, can we please see Spartans successfully apply for the vacant slot in the SFL? I am certain Zombie Rangers have no automatic right to play in the SFL.

As for the fall-out/post mortem with that filthy lot, I'm not that bothered.

As an ex TV licence payer, and someone who relies heavily on the BBC at the moment, surely Chico must be shown the bullet? He seems to be on holiday at the moment; let's hope it's permanent.

Despite never bought a Rancid in his life, I hope Jim Traynor's current employers also do the right thing and release him from his duties. Scottish football is soon to have a rebirth, so let's make it a proper one, with non-biased journalism, a lack of cronyism, a lack of paranoia, conspiracy theories etc....

We've waited far too long for this new dawn.

Regards

PA

I think he deserves more than just being shown it.

All,

As an ex TV licence payer, and someone who relies heavily on the BBC at the moment, surely Chico must be shown the bullet? He seems to be on holiday at the moment; let's hope it's permanent.

Despite never bought a Rancid in his life, I hope Jim Traynor's current employers also do the right thing and release him from his duties. Scottish football is soon to have a rebirth, so let's make it a proper one, with non-biased journalism, a lack of cronyism, a lack of paranoia, conspiracy theories etc....

I don't care about the record but I sincerely hope the BBC do the right thing and tell Traynor and Young to get to f*** after all this.

Am I the only person who thinks that if the NO vote looks increasingly likely the SFA will step in and suspend them for a year instead, before the vote is due so they can't be voted out? (Hoping that we'll change our minds in the coming season and allow them back in next year instead?)

If they are suspended they cannot just be brought back into the top league, any suspension would lead to them starting again in the bottom league, surely?

Am I the only person who thinks that if the NO vote looks increasingly likely the SFA will step in and suspend them for a year instead, before the vote is due so they can't be voted out? (Hoping that we'll change our minds in the coming season and allow them back in next year instead?)

Sorry, my fellow Bud, but you've got the terminology wrong. They are not in, therefore we can't vote them out, so "back in" doesn't work either. The vote is to allow New Rangers IN. In your scenario, another club would be admitted to the SPL, and New Rangers, when they start to play in 2013/14 would have to apply to SFL as there would be no place in SPL, unless it went up to 14 or 16 teams. (btw, is your nose slightly blue?)

If they are suspended they cannot just be brought back into the top league, any suspension would lead to them starting again in the bottom league, surely?

The No vote is certain. Which means Rangers can't be suspended because as of July the 4th they won't exist as a footballing entity.

If sevco are in the 1st division, and I have my reservations next season then the 1st division will never have had such coverage from the tabloids.

I wonder if they will still print pish about sevco signing some "wonderkid"

Edited by Gaz FFC

Suspend who from what?

The Newco isn't a member of the SFA, so not sure action can be taken.

If SPL vote them out and SFL stick to their entry criteria, they're 'in suspense' anyway.

If Rangers are in the 1st division, and I have my reservations next season then the 1st division will never have had such coverage from the tabloids.

I wonder if they will still print pish about Rangers signing some "wonderkid"

Rino Gattuso surely?

The No vote is certain. Which means Rangers can't be suspended because as of July the 4th they won't exist as a footballing entity.

True but expulsion of the oldco would put a stop to all of this Sevco being a continuation of Rangers nonsense. The SFA have to finish the job properly.

Just a point but the press already seem to have made up their minds that sevco will be playing 1st division football in 12/13 but Longmuir seemed to have a very different idea earlier in the week.

What an omnishambles.

Hateley in complete denial in the Retard. Still wittering on about how it`s been punishment enough already for Whyte`s mismanagement. Nothing about Minty`s twenty years of corruption. What an arsehole! As is John Lowe of Kilmarnock in the `Hotline` column, saying that only Celtic will survive if Rangers (who?) are in the third division. Stick to darts mate. It`s over for you.....and i`m off to renew my Tannadice ST. GIRFUY!!

Not a question of voting them out. They have to be voted in, and the SPL won't continue with 11 teams.

The SFA suspension is a different matter entirely. They will be suspended from playing in whatever league accepts them, presuming it's a Scottish one.

I know we're almost certain to benefit now. That's football. I'd happily stay down for another year, as long as this closed shop of the SPL is sorted out. Play-offs, great, please!

SFL1 will have three new teams next season, that's the way forward.

True but expulsion of the oldco would put a stop to all of this Sevco being a continuation of Rangers nonsense. The SFA have to finish the job properly.

I've said this too. A no vote would bile the final nail in the old Rangers, the club would be dead. Supporters would have to find a new team to support and there will never again be an Old Firm derby. But it would also mean an end to punishment from the SFA.

The Old Firm are dead.

Yir life is over.

F*ck off !!

Will I shed any tears if the other mob die - I don't think so.

I have never been to an "Old Firm" match (or watched one live on TV) in my 45 years following Celtic because I don't buy into their ideas of football.

If only we could send the knuckledraggers from my club to oblivion as well, that would be the icing on the cake, and don't forget the ones hiding in the suits Tut Tutting (while secretly approving) at the "awful behaviour of those people".

But, I'm afraid that will take time. Maybe they'll get the message that their bile is no longer welcome anywhere except with their moronic mirror images on the other side of the city.

Hopefully my life isn't over, because this could be the opportunity to get our Football League back, and to a level where we can compete in Europe again, instead of us (including Celtic) being classed as the minnows and walkovers when the draws are made.

I am fortunate enough to remeber when ALL Senior Scottish League Teams got respect and were feared (except Thistle and we paid for that!).

Sorry, I won't F*ck off !! I like it here!

Rangers fans seem to think they are unpunishable since it was an "old" company.

Thats comparable to a murderer being unpunishable because he changed his name by deed poll.

Same shit, different name.

Just a point but the press already seem to have made up their minds that sevco will be playing 1st division football in 12/13 but Longmuir seemed to have a very different idea earlier in the week.

What an omnishambles.

Just a point but it's not that long since the press said a CVA would be accepted, Sevco would be readmitted to the SPL etc etc.