Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How ironic it would be if Peter 'we don't need Rangers' Lawell was last to the table with a no. Egg firmly on puss

Celtic need Rangers more than anything in this World.

With the blue vermin gone, supporting the green vermin becomes null and void.

F*CK THE PAIR OF THEM !!

I suspect my own team will not be among the first five, but in a way I can understand it: as the new boys in town, setting ourselves up to be targets of anyone's hate maybe isn't a great idea, so I think Roy's silence and then neutral comments were wise, just so long as he doesn't then go and vote Yes even when the result becomes a clear NO. Can't wait to see who'll be next though!

Imo, looking ahead to the most likely outcome, County would be idiots to vote 'yes'. They're more likely to get boycotts from fans of the 'No' sides which won't help on top of many fans seeing Dingwall as being on the edge of the world and do County really need that extra revenue that an away Rangers support might bring? They've managed perfectly fine to date.

Imo, looking ahead to the most likely outcome, County would be idiots to vote 'yes'. They're more likely to get boycotts from fans of the 'No' sides which won't help on top of many fans seeing Dingwall as being on the edge of the world and do County really need that extra revenue that an away Rangers support might bring? They've managed perfectly fine to date.

Indeed. You can't miss what you've never had.

Stuart Simpson, GlasgowCollapseYesterday Rangers set up a direct debit against my account for the renewal of the two season tickets I hold without any prior notification to myself. The direct debit was promptly cancelled. It is not that I dont want to renew my season tickets but Rangers cannot give me any assurances as to which league they will play in for the coming season, if any. From recent announcements it appears that the other SPL clubs as turning against Rangers and they will be left in the wilderness after the meeting of 4th July 2012. Where does that leave the supporters. Will we be expected to pay the same season ticket rates for playing in the third division? This could not be answered by Rangers. Are the current players going to stay to "star" in games against the likes of East Stirling? I think not. If we are to play in Division 3 the so called investment by yet unnamed investors will need to be massive to bring the club back to the SPL in straight seasons. There are so many uncertainties still surrounding the club and unfortunately I am afraid to say the future is as bleak as todays weathe

This is a post from Richard "Rangers (sic) will definitely be voted into the SPL" Wilson's piece in the Herald today about Green making a complete coo's arse of direct debit arrangements. Seems they're not happy with a bit of fraud and have just started lifting money from their supporters' accounts without notice.

Funny thing is, they're not even competent enough to make the apparent theft to their benefit; all the money taken went straight to their creditors.

#nohonestlyamtellinyou!

• <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

This is exactly why, even though I informed them in writing that I didn't want to renew my season ticket, I still cancelled all direct debit information from my bank account and deleted it.

I had a feeling that there would be some "irregularities" with DD and money being taken without permission. As i said in a post earlier in the thread, it appears that if you paid up by DD last year, your season ticket is renewed on a "you need to inform us if you don't want one" basis or they just renew using last years details.

Fucking crooks.

Agreed, but I'm more than happy with Rod Petrie's original statement a few weeks ago which I'm sure must have got a few sphincters twitching in Ibrox and in the MSM.

Rod gets special treatment for the being the first to speak out unequivocally. As with the journalists this whole episode has demonstrated who are the good guys and who are the wanks.

10000HOURS@10000hourslive Morning there will be a joint statement issued at 10am this morning from the 10000hours team and the Selling Consortium #stmirren

^^^ Just announcing the takeover, or are they going to give us all a wee treat at the same time?

Edited by Spain

Similar story here on the lack of ring-fencing for the ST money: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9347854/Rangers-in-crisis-Lloyds-Bank-raises-concerns-over-plans-for-former-club-to-collect-season-ticket-money.html

The endgame is fast approaching. It's payday for the players next week. I can't see any of them getting their wages now they are back on "full pay". No payday = breach of contract = free agent.

The Green Brigade would need to build a new team in less than four weeks. Can't see it happening myself.

This is exactly why, even though I informed them in writing that I didn't want to renew my season ticket, I still cancelled all direct debit information from my bank account and deleted it.

I had a feeling that there would be some "irregularities" with DD and money being taken without permission. As i said in a post earlier in the thread, it appears that if you paid up by DD last year, your season ticket is renewed on a "you need to inform us if you don't want one" basis or they just renew using last years details.

Fucking crooks.

To be fair, and Richard Wilson's clearly not a very good journalist, direct debits are always cancelled by the customer.

10000HOURS@10000hourslive Morning there will be a joint statement issued at 10am this morning from the 10000hours team and the Selling Consortium #stmirren

^^^ Just announcing the takeover, or are they going to give us all a wee treat at the same time?

jj.png

When this is all finally done and dusted, it's going to be like the end of The Truman Show, where we all look around wondering "What else is on?".

Much more likely to be the Rangers fans doing that. You guys in the SPL will be able to carry on while it's the armchair Rangers fans flicking over to the other Sky Sports channel once they've stopped a fortnight of constant greeting. It'll be like an earlier story on this thread where one poster's orc neighbour has suddenly acquired a Man City top to wear about.

What we'll be left with will be a continuation by absent Rangers fans suddenly coming out the woodwork to tell you what a massive mistake you've made, thinking they're dancing on your future grave while we take great pleasure in laughing back at them.

Who on here's going to be the one to start the 'Who are you going to support now?' thread on RM??? biggrin.gif

Edited by Hedgecutter

Richard Wilson is also a rabid H*n.

Evidently so. This is actually one of the main things to come out of the mess. I realise "objective journalism" is a fine thing in principle, but it clearly doesn't exist.