Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Maybe reading too much into it all, but there's 3 east coast clubs with Hibs likely to be a 'No' also: are east coast folk less inclusive of sectarian bigots?

Is it time for those on the east of the country to move into the 21st century and accept religious intolerance?

I would stick to your backwards way if I were you.

LOOKS LIKE MY CLUB ARE GOING TO SAY nO ABOUT FIVE MINUTES BEFORE kILLIE ARE FORCED TO DO THE SAME! FFS

well done hearts , dundee utd and aberdeen.

Your lucky. Our lot haven't got the BXLLS to stand up and be counted.

Suppose to be one of the biggest clubs in Scotland and they're standing at the back egging everybody else on but doing bugger all themselves.

SPINELESS.

They should apologise to the rest of the SPL for their sleekit behaviour.

Well done to all those who've shown their true colours.

Its all very well saying it in public but we shall see how the vote goes if it takes place in a secret SPL meeting. wouldnt be shocked if certain SPL clubs said one thing in public and then proceeded to do somehting different behind closed doors.

Now that would be worse than being a Yes man all along.

Can you imagine the fans' reaction if a club changes its mind? Forget the secret ballot, all fans have a right to know and will know how their club votes.

Its all very well saying it in public but we shall see how the vote goes if it takes place in a secret SPL meeting. wouldnt be shocked if certain SPL clubs said one thing in public and then proceeded to do somehting different behind closed doors.

Not much in this saga surprises me, but this won't happen. There's no way Hearts, Dundee Utd and Aberdeen would make such public statements, then vote yes behind closed doors. These clubs will see an uptake in STs, and their supporters will be buoyed and feel that at last, SPL supporters are being listened to.

To then vote 'yes' would see club directors tarred and feathered by their own fans. It won't happen. Three big NO public announcements... Come on the others.

Is it time for those on the east of the country to move into the 21st century and accept religious intolerance?

If you think that religious intolerance isn't widespread across Scotland then I have some magic beans for sale, I'll PM you my ebay account.

Yes, well done again Dundee United.

Will yooz guys at FALKIRK back a 'NO' vote campaign if 'newco' make a move for 1st division entry ?

The only possible place for the team formerly known as RFC should be SFL3. And that is a best case scenario - for them. It's the bigotry I want eradicated from football and as I said in my first post this can be achieved but only with the will and the momentum of the people themselves.

After this peaceful revolution is over the next step is to cut out the cancerous journalism and so called columnists (ex players etc) that have dogged our footballing newspapers for generations. Disgraceful scaremongering pandering to their paymasters and lowest common denominator of Old Firm fans over especially the past 15 years made me stop buying their tabloid rubbish long ago. Traynor/Young/Hately for Christs' sake, should be tied to the mast of the "Irish Rover" and gently pushed in the general direction of Errins green shore.

Back on topic, the Mickey Mouse rule books regarding any teams inclusion to the various SPL/SFL leagues however may dictate otherwise though I personally have made my views known to Falkirk FC where I stand on this issue. After 50 years of supporting my club personally and through my business I would walk away from football all together if RFC were admitted to the 1st division.

Your lucky. Our lot haven't got the BXLLS to stand up and be counted.

Suppose to be one of the biggest clubs in Scotland and they're standing at the back egging everybody else on but doing bugger all themselves.

SPINELESS.

They should apologise to the rest of the SPL for their sleekit behaviour.

Well done to all those who've shown their true colours.

This. Instead of Celtic leading the way with the diddies behind, it reinforces the impression that Celtic need The Rangers to validate themselves.

1340351166[/url]' post='6361487']

Your post certainly got a lot of replies within a second.....must be within the drs activation zone.........whoosh!

Nice touch on Radio Scotland where they trailed Spencey's announcement re. The Dons with a piece about Terry the Kitman, been at Pittodrie for 50 years. :D

As opposed to the Rangers one, who is Neanderthal.

Same as the Falkirk fan I have made my feelings known to the club via email and told them I will not be renewing my season ticket along with 4 others who I go to games with. We will all be cancelling the Centenary Fund payments , club would lose out on over £1500 this season.

Surely they have to see that the 3 SPL clubs (so far) have acted correctly and in accordance with their fans wishes and its time for the SFL to do the same and only allow Zombie Rangers to apply for the place in SFL3 alongside anyone else who wants to apply.

Dont care if they get in or not but it has to be a transparant vote (thanks Ally)

Wonder if Doncaster is crying into his porridge at this development.

I can see the vast majority of clubs giving public statements saying No but if we don't then I will be massively fucked off at our board, along with the rest of the fans.

I think we're probably one more no vote away from the rest of the clubs fighting to avoid being the last to make a statement saying they'll vote no. Anyone voting yes at this point would need to be crazy. It might appease the Rangers fans but you're risking being shunned by the fans of almost every other team.