Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Well done Dundee United, now lets see a huge surge of season ticket renewals from all you Arab fans tomorrow. Show the rest of the clubs what happens when they listen to their fan base,

I got a call from my club (Falkirk) earlier this evening asking if I would be renewing my season ticket this year, I believe only 800 have been sold so far.

I said I would renew but only if the club formerly known as Rangers were playing 3rd division football next season or better still confined to history all together. Some may say I am damaging my own club by taking this stance but the fact is, by their silence on this matter they are complicit in this whole sordid affair and I feel Scottish footballs' integrity is bigger than any one club.

Well documented RFC footballing aspects apart, I cannot stand bigotry in any shape nor form and this, in my opinion, is our golden chance to rid Scotland of our sectarian shame on the football terraces and elsewhere once and for all.

Government should then over a period of time pass laws to ban all Orange or otherwise, walks on our streets which purport to be celebrations of heritage and past glories but are nothing more than antagonistic goading.

We cannot take our country or our footballing status forward by looking backwards. We have a chance to make our voices heard and to literally change history but only if the momentum is kept going.

So, again well done Dundee United and I hope your fans reward you with a huge upsurge in season ticket sales. As for the rest of the SPL/SFL supporters make your views known to your club.

Onwards and upwards.

Yes, well done again Dundee United.

Will yooz guys at FALKIRK back a 'NO' vote campaign if 'newco' make a move for 1st division entry ?

Right people, we need to take something back and we need to take it back NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

If rankers 2.0 go into the 3rd division it is as a punishment, NOT, and I repeat NOT because they have decided that's where they will go to teach the SPL a lesson.

The Orcs 2.0 seem to think that it is up to them whether or not they go there. Eh no. It's kinda like when you thought you could waltz into engerland and they told you to f**k off.

Nobody wants you. The SPL and it's clubs want the money but they don't actually want YOU. The SFL have been used to not having the money and to be honest we can do without the shite, pile and ugly women you would bring to our grounds.

England don't need you, and are still pretty pissed off about Manchester.

Europe and the so called Atlantic League? Well that's was pretty much just all the teams that weren't good enough to cut it with the big boys of europe all wanting to go away and sulk in a league that the rest of europe have no interest in as long as there is a champions league.

As Billy Connolly says, there are two words in the english language that even if you don't speak english you know exactly what they mean..................

f**k OFF

Can all the leagues not vote back a split of gate receipts at all games? Would be well good for the teams of the lower leagues to split the 10,000 Ibrox crowds for 3 seasons and also for the SPL splitting 16,000 at Celtic park.

Edited by Happy Hibee

Agreed. The onus is on SFL club supporters to mobilise, get their respective chairmen telt. Fans from the lower leagues have often, with good reason, claimed a moral superiority over the 'Self Preservation League', but that will disintegrate if Sevco is welcomed into the SFL for a quick buck. The Morton chairman's particularly squalid statement doesn't bode well.

You're not suggesting Thompson might still vote 'yes'? Any volte-face would probably spell the end of Dundee United, at least as we know it.

BEING ATTENDED TO ! ;)

I thought you lot would not have a problem with all the Union Flags. ;)

In all seriousness the one down side could be the return of the bigoted songs. There could very well be a 'f**k it We'll do as we like' attitude amongst the support. I suppose it is up to the rest of us to make sure it doesn't happen or maybe the police might actually grow a set and actually arrest people for sectarian and offensive behaviour instead of joining in

WHY DON'T YOU GO HOME

WHY DON'T YOU GO HOME

YOU USED TO BE RANGERS

WHY DON'T YOU GO HOME

Check the Daily Records take on things....

"WE DON'T WANT YOU GERS...

Hearts and Arabs will vote to kick stricken Ibrox club out the SPL.

Hearts and Dundee United last night GANGED UP on Rangers in a bid to boot the troubled club out of the SPL."

....rrrrrrrright then. Couple of points.

1 how can two clubs GANG UP when each is given an individual vote, to do with as they each see fit? If both voted to allow sevco INTO the SPL, would they have ganged up to do so?

2 How can the DR talk of booting OUT a club that is no longer there to BE booted out? Rangers are no more. The SPL exists without Rangers. They are DEID!!

I only bought the Record today so see their slant on yesterday's proceedings. Boy....they haven't let me down.

Daily Record = Sevco's bitches to the bitter end.

Check the Daily Records take on things....

"WE DON'T WANT YOU GERS...

Hearts and Arabs will vote to kick stricken Ibrox club out the SPL.

Hearts and Dundee United last night GANGED UP on Rangers in a bid to boot the troubled club out of the SPL."

....rrrrrrrright then. Couple of points.

1 how can two clubs GANG UP when each is given an individual vote, to do with as they each see fit? If both voted to allow sevco INTO the SPL, would they have ganged up to do so?

2 How can the DR talk of booting OUT a club that is no longer there to BE booted out? Rangers are no more. The SPL exists without Rangers. They are DEID!!

I only bought the Record today so see their slant on yesterday's proceedings. Boy....they haven't let me down.

Daily Record = Sevco's bitches to the bitter end.

The Daily record wanted rangers to stay in the SPL. Half their sports pages are about rangers.

If they cant keep them in the SPL they want them in the 1st. Their reporting is shockingly

biased in attempt to influence SPL/SFL and force through compromise. The fact is

the Daily Record will lose jobs if Rangers go to SFL 3.

I would imagine no matter how bad their reporting might seem, most of the daily

records sales are based on their football reporting.

To turn it full circle Rangers fans seem to think the Daily Record is biased against

them as do celtic.

Saying that might buy a copy to read rangers SFL 3 first match report.

Edited by RotWeissEssen

Yep the media can and should pull out all the stops to save Rangers.

1) It's a great story.

2) They became far less relevant without Rangers. Their world is collapsing.

The Scottish footballing media is a parody of itself, it is more sycophantic that the most blazen Fox news bullshit - which I quite enjoy.

The Record strategy for today is to

1 fill the back pages with stories about Sevco FC entering the SFL through the first division.

2 refer to this "news" as a case of "Rangers being relegated", even tho there is not a team called Rangers, and no one has actually been relegated from anywhere

3 wheel oot auld Alec Smith and the impartial Mark Hately and have them waxing lyrical about how this "relegation" of the team called "Rangers" will affect Scottish football.

4 wait for the propaganda to penetrate the subconscious of the masses. To such an extent that we all genuinely believe that such a scenario maybe, just maybe, the way forward.

Jobs a good'un.

... Im convinced for a start.

So, ra people face their (new) club being given the boot on 4th July and 3 days later there will be thousands of them on the streets of Glasgow for the annual orange parade.

Could make for an interesting day!

Edited by H Wragg

So, ra people face their (new) club being given the boot on 4th July and 3 days later there will be thousands of them on the streets of Glasgow for the annual orange parade.

Could make for an interesting day!

Not for the wives or pets of said "people".