Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why are BBC revealing it? Surely the club would want the kudos of fucking it up on their own website first?

Possibly lacking the bottle to come out publicly just now?

It could well be an 'insider' story, at this stage.

I must be missing something here...yeh yeh....For months now polls on follow follow have been run and 97% have voted for Division 3. Now that moves a little closer the Bears are up in arms at the injustice of it all....Why? The thought of playing in the SPL with financial and sporting penalties for years to come was by quite a distance the worst case scenario.

As far as the costs go. Well we as a support have a duty to follow follow the club through the bad times and this is not a time for walking away. A supporter should be judged in times of adversity. This will be a huge test for the support but those who stick by the club can hold their heads high and never have the term 'Glory Hunter' used against them again.

I will be re-newing the season tickets either this weekend or next. Delighted that it looks like the decision has been taken out of Greens hands as i am convinced he would have opted for SPL football no matter the sanctions.

Right can we move this thread to the SFL 3 forum now please :D

#YesToSpartans #NoToNewcoInSFL

So now we need just one more then if Sevco get admitted we know who voted yes even if it's a closed ballot. Two more and we have an early result.