Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Top work from the three glorious clubs who have said no so far. Surely it is only a matter I time now with hibs looking like a no and Motherwell letting the fans choose :)

What I have loved about this saga is that it's not just been the case of naming a date for something and then we wait. Throughout the whole thing dates have been named but info has been drip fed giving us almost constant entertainment.

But aside from all the entertainment value I would urge everyone just to step back and pause for a moment to take in what we are witnessing here. Never in most of our wildest dreams could we have envisaged the death of this bigoted institution. My son will be born in August and I am overjoyed that he may grow up in a Rangers free world!

Its all very well saying it in public but we shall see how the vote goes if it takes place in a secret SPL meeting. wouldnt be shocked if certain SPL clubs said one thing in public and then proceeded to do somehting different behind closed doors.

Its all very well saying it in public but we shall see how the vote goes if it takes place in a secret SPL meeting. wouldnt be shocked if certain SPL clubs said one thing in public and then proceeded to do somehting different behind closed doors.

Nah can't see it. I could understand if any of the shitebag teams had come out with a no but hearts, united and Aberdeen can be trusted to follow it through IMO.

1340351166[/url]' post='6361487']

A lump of coal and an apple for you at Christmas time was it.?

Top work from the three glorious clubs who have said no so far. Surely it is only a matter I time now with hibs looking like a no and Motherwell letting the fans choose :)

Three "No"s so far, Celtic to say no, with Hibs and Motherwell, and I would say the Buddies, too, will say no. That's 7 against. But let's not count those little egg-laying monsters.

I'd still have a punt on a statement by Captain Green this afternoon.

Edited by Happy Buddie