Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So we are back to "let's just make the rules up as we go along"?

How difficult is it to understand THERE IS NO RANGERS ANYMORE?!?!?!?!?!?

I could have chucked in £6 million, bought the old club and applied for me and my mates to get a game.

But now it is dawning on the fuckwits that run the game that the SPL teams don't want them, they have decided that clubs in SFL 1 do. Oh and to make things a wee bit sweeter they'll also arrange for live rankers 2.0 games to be shown.

f**k RIGHT OFF!!!!

What is even more of a piss take is them pretty much already saying that its not that much of a punishment as rankers 2.0 will romp the league, so we will have a play-off too. Which begs a couple of questions..................

1. Why all of a sudden now??? We've been trying to get this for years!!!!

2. Is this just in case rankers 2.0 isnt as strong as they hope and struggle to win the league but at least with two chances to go up it makes it easier for them?

3. What happens if rankers 2.0 get 2nd place and are 1-0 down in a play-off with 5 mins to go? Will all the usual dodgy pish happen with a penalty awarded for a tackle 40 yards out????

4. How about you f**k them out altogether or start them in SFL3 but keep the play-offs for SFL1?

And now we are also being told that getting all the bodies together into one wont be before the start of the season but sometime in the future.

If rankers 2.0 are put into the SFL1 I wont be going to Ipox. Anyone else?

The Scottish Football League's telephone number

0141 620 4160

maybe if you have nothing better to do with your time on Monday you could give them a wee call.

ah'm just sayin' like

Im sorry I don't follow. I've just pinged off an email, why would I want to speak with an SFL receptionist?

Fail to see how. This would happen with or without him in charge.

In some ways it makes it easier, wage bill goes down.

But so does potential profits :)

I think the SFA, SPL and SFL are engaging in the most deceitful stitch up in football history. I am now beginning to come round to believing that all these notices from clubs for a NO vote were a cynical ploy just to get season ticket renewals knowing full well that a plan has already been formulated to reward Rangers for the distinction of dragging Scottish Football through the shit. This is nothing short of a reward and a massive thumbs up to NEWCO.

Rangers fans will continue their boycott next year as will Celtic fans and the losers in this whole sorry state of affairs will be our teams. When the short term cash dwindles away that this deal would entail we will see SPL clubs going to the wall wholesale and the Old Firm will f**k off to the English Leagues once our league system is on its knees.

If this plan comes to fruition every fan should call for the board members of every club to resign. Drastic..?? No they have just signed the death warrant on your clubs. Maybe not short term but medium term every single club outwith the Old Firm will be fucked financially.

I will be happy to come back in two years time and dig this post out to shout from the rafters "I fucking told you so"

I await confirmation of this stitch up as the people running our clubs and leagues couldn't give a f**k about integrity or honesty and it has been that way for generations.

All these players that are rejecting the move to the newco is excellent news. Maybe we should vote them into the first division, get the compensation payments, merge all the organisations into one, get our beloved play-off place that we've been wanting for so long - all of which was said in that article - and then watch the newco face consecutive relegations to the 3rd division. biggrin.gif

In all seriousness though, this is a disgusting plan and if true then I will need to seriously consider whether I want to go back to a Scottish football match.

Edited by Sooky

The pressure on Green increases.... 8)

The only pressure on Green deciding whether to squeeze more small units into Ibrox retail park or to charge higher prices for big units. Poundland prefer small but Primark like a lot of floor space.

Just emailed this fucker off to David Longmuir. I urge other fans to get writing today cos these c***s are negotiating behind closed doors as we speak. Its not fucking on....

Dear David, 

There seems to be growing talk from all quarters of the Scottish game about letting a newco phoenix Rangers start life off in the 1st division. If there is any truth in this story then the powers that be need to take a step back and look at the ramifications this will have for the Scottish game rather than the supposed benefit. 

The opinion of myself and the vast majority of fans I speak to both in person and on numerous football message boards is that a newco must start from the 3rd division at the very maximum.  I understand even that would be bending over backwards to help them as I believe any new application must be submitted along with 3 years worth of accounts. 

Assuming newco were admitted into the 1st division,presumably one of either Dundee or Dunfermline would be put into the vacant spot in the SPL. Both of these teams are assembling squads with a view to playing in the 1st division, not competing in the SPL. If this was the case then they are being unfairly punished as they would almost certainly come straight back down whilst a newco would almost certainly go straight up meaning that we have reverted back to the status quo within the space of a season. 

We are at a major crossroads in Scottish football and probably have a once in a lifetime opportunity to renew interest in our ailing game. To rush through proposals just to accommodate this newco in an attempt to save the unfairly distributed finances from Sky would be unforgivable. Remember, this was the team along with their bed fellows across the city,who on several occasions had made noises and attempts to move to England with no concern about what the state of the game would be in their absence, so why should we now be attempting to fast track them into the SPL that they have been so vocal and keen about leaving behind?

I urge you not to underestimate the strength of feeling of Scottish football fans on this matter as the wrong decision risks disillusioning and alienating fans throughout the game. 

Yours Sincerely,

Yip,,now it's time for 1st division fans to put the pressure on their clubs to block newco,all through this shameful affair there has been one constant from the media ond the governing bodies....ignore the fans and do what we think is best.

Only recently have they now clicked on to the fact that the fans wishes must be adhered to or there will be consequences ,yet still they think they can have secret meetings and let newco leapfrog umpteen clubs straight into the 1st division effectively killing of anyones chance of promotion next season .

Now is the time for all fans in all divisions to make their feelings known.

I have already done that, and will contact Morton F.C. on Monday morning and try and get clarification.

They club have been made aware they will get refund requests for already purchased season-tickets from myself and 2 friends.

FOR THE BETTER GOOD OF SCOTTISH FOOTBALL I WOULD URGE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME

Done.

2 season ticket holders will be asking for a refund.

No 50/50 draw, no programmes, no replica shirts, not even a fucking pie.

I won't be there is the Newco is in the 1st next season.

I think the SFA, SPL and SFL are engaging in the most deceitful stitch up in football history. I am now beginning to come round to believing that all these notices from clubs for a NO vote were a cynical ploy just to get season ticket renewals knowing full well that a plan has already been formulated to reward Rangers for the distinction of dragging Scottish Football through the shit. This is nothing short of a reward and a massive thumbs up to NEWCO.

Rangers fans will continue their boycott next year as will Celtic fans and the losers in this whole sorry state of affairs will be our teams. When the short term cash dwindles away that this deal would entail we will see SPL clubs going to the wall wholesale and the Old Firm will f**k off to the English Leagues once our league system is on its knees.

If this plan comes to fruition every fan should call for the board members of every club to resign. Drastic..?? No they have just signed the death warrant on your clubs. Maybe not short term but medium term every single club outwith the Old Firm will be fucked financially.

I will be happy to come back in two years time and dig this post out to shout from the rafters "I fucking told you so"

I await confirmation of this stitch up as the people running our clubs and leagues couldn't give a f**k about integrity or honesty and it has been that way for generations.

I think you may be right, it all seems very convenient that the no's are coming out the wood,as season ticket numbers are down.

For the Newco to get into the First Division, they'd need 75% of all 30 SFL clubs to vote yes. Assuming the SFL clubs would be more willing to cash in on this saga, why then would Second and Third division clubs vote yes on that instead of getting the extra Newco money that Third Division football would bring?

Calm down, this will never happen. England couldn't be any clearer.

It is clear that the Record and others never gave it a thought for a second that we wouldn't welcome Newco with open arms into the First. Well done Turnball Hutton, hopefully that's a guaranteed NO from Raith. Why would the 20 clubs below the First vore for this anyway, if the one season cash boost isn't going to happen for them?

Edited by Owsley