Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

IMO its all the weegie idiots who move down who are bringing their scummy ways of talking with them

The weegies who work with me all opt to stay in Glasgow.

They travel to work and moan about the distance.

I only moved cos the petrol was skinning me.

good luck with that...

why not get in touch with Katy Perry and ask about getting your hole from her... thats more likely than winning your season ticket court case

I wouldn't try that, no, because I'm married to a lawyer. But I would try the small claims, because I'm married to a lawyer. Anyway, I'm confident that Thistle will do the right thing and give me my money back.

Guest honestrae95

The way things are being spun re the NEWCO, a petition (no matter how many signatories) would be reported as ONE objection received, separate emails and letters would/could be seen as thousands.

Really?! Well, i'll get writing to the SFA then.

Not that it'll make any differance.......but God loves a trier!

Is there a petition that we can sign to stop "Rangers 2" getting into the 1st Div. It makes me feel physically sick that they are automatically, getting in ahead of 20 clubs that have played by the letter of the law for years.

Write a letter to your chairman and a copy to the SFA/SFL. Don't use email, old people don't give a shit about email.

Guest honestrae95

Write a letter to your chairman and a copy to the SFA/SFL. Don't use email, old people don't give a shit about email.

Cheers BD.

I have mixed emotions here.

In one hand, I really regret not living in Scotland right now and miss the chance just to point and laugh whenever I see a SERVCO 5088 fan.

But on the other hand, thank f**k I do not live in Scotland to experience the meltdown of Scottish Football over, what should be a pretty elementary decision if it was for any other club bar SERVCO.

And on the other hand ……

I just wonder how much of the journalism is speculative to keep another declining industry alive and incompetent hacks in a job. Make hay when the sun shines.

We tend to laugh at some of the leagues throughout the world with distain and humour, referencing corruption and unprofessionalism. Right now, we are truly are a joke trying to bend over backwards to save this shower of shite. Would it actually happen anywhere else?

Entry into the 1st Division?

Unbelievable! If only I could walk outside and find someone to point, stare and laugh at I would be happy, but the misconception that they are a Global Brand and have fans all over the world, in the past 2 years I have yet to meet one in all my travels.

Edited by Tight minge

"If your going to screw one why not screw them all?" might be the new mantra from Doncaster, Regan et al.

It wouldnt surprise me if Doncaster and his arsey pals are trying to draw up something which safeguards the new Govan Rangers United City FC 2012 in a way which is not against what is written in the rule book & if that means shafting the SPL & SFL then so be it.

However i cant see why any club in the 1st division would want them in; at least one season of guaranteed non-promotion as any time there is hint of the newco (cant they get a f#]['>?> name please not 'The Rangers' which has to be the shittest club name ever) not going up a throw in will turn into a freekick where there will be a foul in the box for a penalty which they will score.

If Rangers 2012 are parachuted into the 1st Division there will be chaos across the country and Doncaster should do what Whyte has done - run like f*#{.

Put simply if the Daily Record report is correct (and this is the Daily Record so there is a 95% chance its bollocks) then Scottish Football is finished. It will continue but its integrity will be shot beyond repair.

The rangers fans I know STILL don't get it. Why are they all so fucking thick?

Rangers Mhedia/ Leggo seem to be the thoughts of the majority. The Rangers fans on here - the ones capable of abstract thought have known the game's up for weeks - but Rangers Mhedia/ Leggo are living in complete denial. I realise Leggo's an alcoholic freak, but you are right. The levels of head in sand burying is incredible.

An fair summary here compared to the rabid slavverings of the Scottish rags-

My link

"Furthermore, without Rangers’ performances in Europe their co-efficient could drop if those clubs filling the void cannot match them."

Are we talking about the same Rangers who recently went out of Europe before QoS did? Shurely not.

Isn't the Aluko thing a non-story - isn't his contract with oldco up anyway so there is nothing to TUPE over to Sevco?

A little bit but as Aluko wanted to sign with Sevco I think it shows that no news on their contracts has been given to the players.

It also points towards Chico G having no money to sign Rangers' best player.

It's funny to laugh at Ra Peeple though. He was their best player by some distance and the fan majority thought Aluko was a cert to stay on and cuff their enemies.

You mean Hurlfor'

Used to have fun deliberately misreading place names phonetically when driving with the wife - places such as Strathhaven, Crookedholme, Crosshouse, Catrine, Tarbolton & Mossblown.

Did her head in - but then so did hearing "ken" constantly whenever we were in the company of her pals - sounded like a learning support group.

Anyway, I digress - No to Newco.

Surely you mean her HEID !

"Furthermore, without Rangers' performances in Europe their co-efficient could drop if those clubs filling the void cannot match them."

Are we talking about the same Rangers who recently went out of Europe before QoS did? Shurely not.

Shit. The coefficient. Didn't think about that. Oh good god jesus almighty! The coefficient. f**k, I've had it wrong all along. Save Rangers, save the coefficient. #Doingitforthecoefficient

I have mixed emotions here.

In one hand, I really regret not living in Scotland right now and miss the chance just to point and laugh whenever I see a SERVCO 5088 fan.

But on the other hand, thank f**k I do not live in Scotland to experience the meltdown of Scottish Football over, what should be a pretty elementary decision if it was for any other club bar SERVCO. And on the other hand ……

I just wonder how much of the journalism is speculative to keep another declining industry alive and incompetent hacks in a job. Make hay when the sun shines. <div> We tend to laugh at some of the leagues throughout the world with distain and humour, referencing corruption and unprofessionalism. Right now, we are truly are a joke trying to bend overbackwards to save this shower of shite. Would it actually happen anywhere else? </div><div> Entry into the 1st Division? Unbelievable!

If only I could walk outside and find someone to point, stare and laugh at I would be happy, but the misconception that they are a Global Brand and have fans all over the world, in the past 2 years I have yet to meet one in all my travels.</div>

A tight M1nge with 3 hands ? :lol::blink:

Edited by beermonkey

The rangers fans I know STILL don't get it. Why are they all so fucking thick?

Like most OF fans they suffer from a superiority complex and can't accept that everyone else isn't jealous of them and needs them ,and when faced with reality of the situation then it must be a conspiracy .