Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Good point. This might be the team for the opening day of next season; assuming they can find a league to play in:

Goram Goram

Willy Puller Chairman's Secretary. Groundskeeper One. Kit Man' Assistant

Moria from the Typing Pool. Grounskeeper Two. Charles Green

Gazzacrabflute.gif

Ally McCoist

McCulloch will start on the bench.

fixed it for you

Bet the Boss didn't include "No Surrender" in his set...

Been down in Manchester for three days, to take in the Bruce Springsteen gig at the Etihad, and seem to have missed a lot of action in regard to Sevco 5088 Zombie Dawn of the Dead FC, and their 'Newco' pish.... any chance of a brief summation of events since Hearts, Dundee Utd, and Aberdeen told them to get tae' fcuk?

Incidentally, Springsteen was amazing, out of this world. 3hr 27min set, magic. On the way out of the Etihad after the gig, I almost bumped into a guy wearing a white trenchcoat and accompanied by a female companion as we left the stadium with 50,000 happy fans... it was Jim Traynor. I kid you not. He clocked my St Mirren baseball cap, and the dirty look I drew him. It's not in my nature to make a cnut of myself, so I never said anything to the guy, he was there to enjoy the gig, but he did seem in an awful hurry to bugger off out of my sight after he clocked my Saints hat, and it was obvious I knew who he was. He literally grabbed the female companion by the arm and zoomed off in a different direction. Ho hum. I was only going to ask him if he thought Bruce was as brilliant as I did... Honest. 8)

8)

This weekend, has been one of dire misery for all Rangers fans, as player, after player, after player, are making statements to say that they wil reject the transfer of their contracts from the old Rangers company, to the new one.

RangersMedia have been informed that Allan McGregor, club captain Steven Davis and Carlos Bocanegra will be the next three players to state that it is their intention to quit Rangers.

If a the official news does not break today, then we expect it to happen tomorrow, as Ally McCoist is dealt a huge three-pronged blow to his preparations for next season.

Could things get any worse for the fans, but also the club and new owners? We don't know what league we are playing in, or how many players will even be left to play for our beloved club next season. The whole situation is beyond depressing.

Of course, do not take the above as gospel, but you won't be surprised to read that these thee top stars are possibly wanting to jump ship.

Charles Green believes that all these players cannot reject the transfer of their contracts, but how he goes about challenging this, remains to be seen.

I only hope that these players had the dignity and professionalism, to inform Ally McCoist of their decision, following his very heartfelt statement yesterday, after the news that McCabe and Aluko would be on their way.

On the way out of the Etihad after the gig, I almost bumped into a guy wearing a white trenchcoat and accompanied by a female companion as we left the stadium with 50,000 happy fans... it was Jim Traynor. I kid you not. He clocked my St Mirren baseball cap, and the dirty look I drew him. It's not in my nature to make a cnut of myself, so I never said anything to the guy, he was there to enjoy the gig, but he did seem in an awful hurry to bugger off out of my sight after he clocked my Saints hat, and it was obvious I knew who he was. He literally grabbed the female companion by the arm and zoomed off in a different direction. Ho hum. I was only going to ask him if he thought Bruce was as brilliant as I did... Honest. 8)

Well it seems the encounter didn't upset Traynor too much,and he went on to enjoy the rest of his night.

guy-with-blow-up-doll-a.jpg

Been a wee while since we had this old classic

Oh, the irony

Despite it having been posted numerous times, that's the first time I've actually listened to that, and I quite enjoyed it!

Now saved to my "favourites"! smile.gif

Just what is Green trying to do?

If there is some Machiavellian master plan, then I doff my cap.

But it looks, to me anyway, as if he is just making a complete and utter erse of things

and will finish off THE necrorangers completely.

Surely, as a 'hard headed' businessman he is not that stupid.

Whatever it is he's up to, it won't help the peepul.

Anyone got a good conspiracy theory?:blink:

How fickle. Just a month ago, the **** were masturbating over photos of Steven Naismith after he made a comment on Twitter suggesting he might stay. What a selfless hero he was. Now, when it seems he has no other choice unless he wants to hinder his own career, he is a fucking rat.

Talking of rats, I saw an article earlier involving Cowdenbeath chairman Donald Findlay. I haven't felt so seething in ages after reading his comments. Apparently, it is a 'nonsense' that Rangers even face the possibility of being relegated from the SPL, and the chairmen of Hearts, Dundee United and St Johnstone have to change their Newco stances immediately.

My mum was at school with him. Apparently he has always been a w****r.

Source?

Just what is Green trying to do?

If there is some Machiavellian master plan, then I doff my cap.

But it looks, to me anyway, as if he is just making a complete and utter erse of things

and will finish off THE necrorangers completely.

Surely, as a 'hard headed' businessman he is not that stupid.

Whatever it is he's up to, it won't help the peepul.

Anyone got a good conspiracy theory?:blink:

Maybe he's getting what he wants; physical assets for £5.5 million and no obligations. I've always questioned those who claim Ibrox, Murray Park and the car park are worth less.

That aside surely the fact that Charles Green is an anagram of Rangers Leech is no coincidence. Wether by stealth or stupidity he is sucking the blood right out of them.

He literally grabbed the female companion by the arm and zoomed off in a different direction.

Are you sure it wasn't Chick Young in drag? The two of them were probably off to Canal St to enjoy being their true selves away from the Glasgow goldfish bowl.