Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Following his "I stab people in the chest, not the back" stuff, then he should come out tomorrow sawing that the players actions so far has been expected and admirable. :D

Didn't think so.

Firstly, what was the point in putting that link up cos it doesn't contradict anything I said? On the contrary my little friend, it appears to back it up. They stated they would have to renegotiate the contract if there was no OF games. No influence though, right?

Secondly, the "we're a media company, we don't get involved line"....do you reckon they just drew up a contract with no t&c's in it?

Apparently not if you look at my first sentence.

As far as proving the bit about them actually stating the bit about the 4 OF games I have to say I don't actually have the Sky/SPL contract at hand. I think I left it upstairs but I can't be bothered going to get it.

We've come a long, long way from your "its already written into the contract". Don't state as fact something which you can't back up. If you can't find any evidence for this, shut up. Also, lets look at your quote again:

Sky have a massive influence on the game, that's why those muppets in the corridors of power are falling over themselves attempting to ensure Rangers pt 2 are in the SPL within a season.

It's already written into the current Sky contract that they are guaranteed 4 OF games a season or the can renegotiate or pull the plug.

Sky have already stated that they could survive without 'Rangers' for 1 season but no more.

"Sky have already stated that they could survive without 'Rangers' for 1 season but no more." Now, tell me where in my link did Sky back that up? If Sky have stated it, then you should be able to either link to it, or at least tell us where you heard/read it? Again, if you can't back it up, its your opinion, not a fact. What you said was flat out unsubstantiated rubbish. Have another go. Do you have a source to back up this quote of yours?

It's already written into the current Sky contract that they are guaranteed 4 OF games a season or the can renegotiate or pull the plug.

If you're saying this with such confidence, you must have a source. Do you? How about this one:

Sky have already stated that they could survive without 'Rangers' for 1 season but no more.

Where have Sky stated this? Where is this 1 season but no more coming from? Name your source.

But doesn't anyone undertand the magnitude of whats happening here?

There's a club literally dying here, it's bleeding it's last as we type!

Don't any of you care?????

Nope, me neither I'm away for my tea.

Ta ta.

Jesus, why aren't the supporters up in arms right now, why weren't they up in arms months ago, why have they basically just sat around on their arses for the past couple of years waiting for a Saudi prince to turn them into Man City? The one aspect of this story that amazes me the most is the complete and utter passiveness of the so called 'loyal supporters'. They marched to Hampden one afternoon, months after it was too late, whoop-de-do.

My thoughts on this were when other teams were in similar situations fans took matters into their own hands (ala AFC Wimbledon or FC United). The most obivous example I can think in Scottish terms in Clydebank who refused to let their team die. Ok they are not a senior team anymore but the name still continues in the town and the fans have a team to support.

Why isn't there a faction of Rangers fans setting up a new fans led team? If Rangers meant anything to them surely the way forward is for the loyal fans to set up their own team and let the name continue. No matter what league they would be in.

Green - "we have written to the SFA today advising them that we intend to challenge the actions of the players".

Bye bye goes the transfer money Charlie boy, what's that ?, nobody is buying season tickets ?, oh that's you fucked then, how sad, nevermind :lol:

Mon The Spartans....

The text below is from from the very 1st page of this topic :D :D :D

The club will be liquidated, there is no doubt in my mind about that. It's just a matter of how much groundwork Whyte has done to transfer assets for ease of starting a new club, as far as i can see.

Well you are 100% wrong. Sorry.

Bye bye goes the transfer money Charlie boy, what's that ?, nobody is buying season tickets ?, oh that's you fucked then, how sad, nevermind :lol:

Mon The Spartans....

There's still the 600k in the "Rangers Fans Fighting Fund', maybe Green could get his hands on that somehow and fritter away whatever hope remains for the supporters. :lol:

Green now threatening legal action against any club picking up ex-Gers for nothing.

So far he has only talked a good game in finances,he probably doesn't even have a pot too piss in.So i doubt very much he will be taking a squad of players,and several clubs to court over this :lol:

We've come a long, long way from your "its already written into the contract". Don't state as fact something which you can't back up. If you can't find any evidence for this, shut up. Also, lets look at your quote again:

"Sky have already stated that they could survive without 'Rangers' for 1 season but no more." Now, tell me where in my link did Sky back that up? If Sky have stated it, then you should be able to either link to it, or at least tell us where you heard/read it? Again, if you can't back it up, its your opinion, not a fact. What you said was flat out unsubstantiated rubbish. Have another go. Do you have a source to back up this quote of yours?

If you're saying this with such confidence, you must have a source. Do you? How about this one:

Where have Sky stated this? Where is this 1 season but no more coming from? Name your source.

You know what? I've found the link, but I'm enjoying your desperation to see it so much that I'm just going to let the suspense eat away at you.

There's still the 600k in the "Rangers Fans Fighting Fund', maybe Green could get his hands on that somehow and fritter away whatever hope remains for the supporters. :lol:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=223783

Funny you should mention the Fund.....I voted 'yes' btw ;)

Willing to bet that account is down to buttons already.