Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You sure about that?

Almost, I understand it's hard to keep up.

SKY said they would not abandon the SPL, or whatever rights they can aquire.

They stated that they would take up their broadcast rights. And that it has never been on the table to leave the SPL or whatever.

They WOULD seek to renegotiate terms however.

See, SKY ain't gonna walk, RFC and Celtic will boycott / bhoycottt.

Choose wisely chairmen, your core home support is the most important. You cannot survive with out them.

Do you get it Mr Johnston?

Edited by DuntoiRab

Talking of rats, I saw an article earlier involving Cowdenbeath chairman Donald Findlay. I haven't felt so seething in ages after reading his comments. Apparently, it is a 'nonsense' that Rangers even face the possibility of being relegated from the SPL, and the chairmen of Hearts, Dundee United and St Johnstone have to change their Newco stances immediately.

My mum was at school with him. Apparently he has always been a w****r.

This is Donald Findlay yer talking about. We need no convincing that he's a w****r!

Been down in Manchester for three days, to take in the Bruce Springsteen gig at the Etihad, and seem to have missed a lot of action in regard to Sevco 5088 Zombie Dawn of the Dead FC, and their 'Newco' pish.... any chance of a brief summation of events since Hearts, Dundee Utd, and Aberdeen told them to get tae' fcuk?

Incidentally, Springsteen was amazing, out of this world. 3hr 27min set, magic. On the way out of the Etihad after the gig, I almost bumped into a guy wearing a white trenchcoat and accompanied by a female companion as we left the stadium with 50,000 happy fans... it was Jim Traynor. I kid you not. He clocked my St Mirren baseball cap, and the dirty look I drew him. It's not in my nature to make a cnut of myself, so I never said anything to the guy, he was there to enjoy the gig, but he did seem in an awful hurry to bugger off out of my sight after he clocked my Saints hat, and it was obvious I knew who he was. He literally grabbed the female companion by the arm and zoomed off in a different direction. Ho hum. I was only going to ask him if he thought Bruce was as brilliant as I did... Honest. 8)

So the players don't TUPE, but you have to imagine the majority of the non-playing staff will TUPE, so regardless of playing squad Green's got to find £250k down the back of his sofa this month and next. You have to imagine P45s for 75% of them will be on the cards regardless of which league they are in, which I don't think Green can afford, so I can only see administration coming for Sevco, and coming fast.

Good point. This might be the team for the opening day of next season; assuming they can find a league to play in:

The Tea Lady

Security Guard. Chairman's Secretary. Groundskeeper One. Kit Man' Assistant

Moria from the Typing Pool. Club Shop Manager. Grounskeeper Two. Charles Green

Gladys from the Canteen

Ally McCoist

McCulloch will start on the bench.

Good point. This might be the team for the opening day of next season; assuming they can find a league to play in:

The Tea Lady

Gladys from the Canteen

Ally McCoist

Nae point in risking him early on presumably?

Sky have a massive influence on the game, that's why those muppets in the corridors of power are falling over themselves attempting to ensure Rangers pt 2 are in the SPL within a season.

It's already written into the current Sky contract that they are guaranteed 4 OF games a season or the can renegotiate or pull the plug.

Sky have already stated that they could survive without 'Rangers' for 1 season but no more.

Just so you know, I will be bumping this back up occasionally until I hear your sources, its about time we put all this nonsense about Sky to bed, once and for all.

The Tea Lady

Gladys from the Canteen

Ally McCoist

MORIA from the typing pool? Quite appropriate for the Orcs.

(A wee Tolkein joke there.)

My apologies to real Motherwell fans such as yourself but these hûn-supporters seem to have latched on to your club.

Every club has them, and going by the letter the club released we also have them at boardroom level.

I hav never seen a report anywhere in the media that details the pros for the rest of the clubs with Rangers out of the picture.

Rangers have damaged Scottish Football almost beyond repair, the heirarchies of our clubs and institutions (SFA, SPL) should be working to repair that damage.

What they are doing instead is working their socks off to bring a clone of this most disreputable and discredited of clubs back into our game at as high a level as possible. An action which will take our game beyond repair.

The SPL are offering a play off spot to the First Division in order to bribe them to accept Newco Rangers, now what that amounts to is a possible second relegation spot in the SPL. So clubs like Motherwell, St Mirren, Kilmarnock see the possibility of relegation as doubling in an already cut throat league, is it any wonder they are caught in between a rock and a hard place.

For the good of the game Rangers need to die, and soon, remove the uncertainty and lets get on with repairing the game before it becomes irreparable.

Rangers have damaged Scottish Football almost beyond repair, the heirarchies of our clubs and institutions (SFA, SPL) should be working to repair that damage.

And are still doing it, they should be kicked out of Scottish football until a full investigation is completed and then apply to join the SFL...that would be best for them too IMO

I'd imagine the straight talking Yorkshireman can appreciate a simple 'f**k off' from his now ex-player's.

Aye, thought so.

Following his "I stab people in the chest, not the back" stuff, then he should come out tomorrow sawing that the players actions so far has been expected and admirable. :D

It's Waddell just peddling the same bollocks as last week about letting them into the 2nd tier, regardless of it being SFL1 or SPL2 or something else entirely. It's just typical of the pish that the printed media have been pushing all along so worried are they with regard to their own jobs and all the exclusive nonsense that they are spoon fed by the succession of crooks running that club drying up.

After Rangers disappear from the Scottish landscape I'd be deliriously happy with the Record and Scottish Sun following suit.

All clubs living beyond their means is not the fault of the supporters and eventually a revision of finances has to take place.

Given what we are witnessing with one of the biggest clubs in the country I would have thought it was an apt time for this to take place.

Clubs have to realign their outlay with income streams. It is basic business .

This again is not about the survival of our game it's about rescuing Rangers RIP by way of fear.

Been down in Manchester for three days, to take in the Bruce Springsteen gig at the Etihad, and seem to have missed a lot of action in regard to Sevco 5088 Zombie Dawn of the Dead FC, and their 'Newco' pish.... any chance of a brief summation of events since Hearts, Dundee Utd, and Aberdeen told them to get tae' fcuk?

Incidentally, Springsteen was amazing, out of this world. 3hr 27min set, magic. On the way out of the Etihad after the gig, I almost bumped into a guy wearing a white trenchcoat and accompanied by a female companion as we left the stadium with 50,000 happy fans... it was Jim Traynor. I kid you not. He clocked my St Mirren baseball cap, and the dirty look I drew him. It's not in my nature to make a cnut of myself, so I never said anything to the guy, he was there to enjoy the gig, but he did seem in an awful hurry to bugger off out of my sight after he clocked my Saints hat, and it was obvious I knew who he was. He literally grabbed the female companion by the arm and zoomed off in a different direction. Ho hum. I was only going to ask him if he thought Bruce was as brilliant as I did... Honest. 8)

Jim Traynor has "a female companion" ? Well I never................