Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Well good news, you have days of "enjoyment" ahead of you! Somebody else had a search, and found nothing. Where is your evidence? We'll pick this up after the game, because I am thoroughly enjoying watching you squirm.

Of course, you could post up your link and save yourself a lot of humiliation.

Humiliation? Brilliant!! I love you man, you are golden!

Remember to keep 'calling me out' and bumping my post in the coming days.

Dee Man will be sitting in his room wanking furiously at the thought that the grown ups are paying attention to him. Best leave him be, he'll go blind.

Did you not just post something about cringeworthy posts a few pages ago?

Reading through some stuff on their forum and it's honestly some of the most cringeworthy, embarrassing stuff you're ever likely to read on the internet. I don't know whether to laugh or question their freedom to breed tbh.

If he doesn't pay the wages, does The Newco go into administration? Or straight to liquidation?

He is (in theory) paying Haudit & Daudit to pay the wages. Going on their performance so far they will piss away the last of the creditors' cash on the wages before the liquidators arrive to a bare cupboard.

Yes it would have been a lot quicker, but as I said I'm enjoying your desperation.

If you didn't understand my instructions on how to work Google then you truly are fucked my friend.

I can work Google - can't find any mention from Sky anywhere about one year. I found loads from journalists making stuff up about it - not quite the same thing!

I'm pretty convinced that Green knows exactly what he's doing. All the players walk and its not their fault...again!

Theres no way Sevco could even run for a couple of months with half the players moving to them. As for transfer fees they'd raise..who'd pay them? Anyone wanting, say McGregor, will either wait or pay peanuts..why should they pay any more if they know that Sevco need shot of them (unless theres an EBT or two in it for them..)

As for their legal threat, will this be added to the pile of pending legal actions threatened against the BBC and others? I don't believe for a minute that Green believes that any player has automatically moved to Sevco..Thursday training should be a laugh!

Now ye see, I thought that about Craig Whyte at one point. He just must've had a plan, it was obvious!

You don't buy a football club, and then deliberately run them into debt with HMRC, forcing them into administration for no reason - there was clearly some genius plan behind it........ still waiting!