Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If the SPL voted against a new Rangers team for the SPL ( which morally they should IMO) there is no guarantee the SFL would vote them in either. There have been other clubs trying to get in for years. I'd imagine a buyout of another club was more likely.

As I said earlier... if it goes to an SPL vote. I will never return to any ground where the club voted in favour of a new Rangers getting back in the SPL. Even if they're rejected I won't go back to any away ground who voted to keep them.

When we go under then that will mean no relegation from the SPL while one teams goes up leaving a spare space in the SFL, obviously as you say that will go to a vote which i reckon would go in our favour. A newco Rangers should not be in the SPL, that is wrong imo and the SFL will be our best option to rebuild.

Now i've no idea and don't really care why you hate us so much but boycotting teams seems a bit drastic and OTT to me.

I'd still pay the same price for my season ticket as would thousands of other bears, our wage bill would be reduced for the lower leagues so i rekon we'd survive Most fans see the 3rd division as being preferable to being hamstrung in the top league as we will need time to rebuild. If numbers at Ibrox fell dramaticly we could shut a stand or some of the top tiers but i don't think they'll drop that much.

Just guess work on my part along with the musings of other bears. The Dunfermline situation does seem a bit strange to me too.

eh??? they had dire attendances in the 80s and that was when they were in the top league. 3 years outside of the top tier and you reckon that they will be able to carry on charging spl prices without the attendances dropping much...ill have a pint of what your on. they only got 18000 for the cup game v utd. most rfc fans cant stay to the final whistle ! suggesting they would keep trooping in at full cost for 3 years of playing annan, berwick, stirling etc is plain fantasy land. shutting a stand wont reduce the business rates, maintenance costs etc. the cost of operating a facilty the size of ibrox runs into millions of pounds per annum....no danger that could be done on the income from sfl football.

When we go under then that will mean no relegation from the SPL while one teams goes up leaving a spare space in the SFL, obviously as you say that will go to a vote which i reckon would go in our favour. A newco Rangers should not be in the SPL, that is wrong imo and the SFL will be our best option to rebuild.

Now i've no idea and don't really care why you hate us so much but boycotting teams seems a bit drastic and OTT to me.

I would boycott grounds who voted to keep NEWRANGERS out of principle that the should not morally be allowed to fold and reappear in the SPL. I would do the same regardless of who was being voted in. ( its not principally because its Rangers).

Why should the SFL vote in NEWRANGERS though? There will be other teams looking to get in. Not saying they shouldn't, just that it shouldn't be a formality.

Also, Chick's stomach churning interview with Walter Walter :-

"Well, Walter, as a man that's rescued Rangers from some pretty tortuous times in the past yourself..."

What? When the f**k was this Chick?

Rangers fans are currently planning on boycotting everything from Dundee United to green tea, I dont really think any Rangers fan at the moment is in the position to comment about other people mentioning boycotts.

Explain. I'm desperate to hear this. I look forward to picking your 'argument' apart.

Explain what exactly?

Your attitude stinks, you've ranted on about how me much you hate Rangers/my kind (whatever my kind maybe?), as i said fair enough thats up to you.

Now i'm trying to watch Emmerdale farm so please and with the utmost respect do one.

Love this comments from Rangers Media about Johnny Russell

Covered in fuckin sleeve tatoos as well. cannot stand that in a rangers player, standards must be upheld, wear a long sleeve top for example.J Macmillan had it as well. Looks really ******ish. Maybe its just me(old)but my Rangers HMS one is only visible on holiday somewhere hot.

No Surrender

Rab

:lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT: the ****** starts with an F :ph34r:

Edited by Enrico Annoni

SportsoundBilly Dodds on about SPL mark 2. Entry by invitation only, to ensure derbies. No promotion possible presumably for clubs with low support or based far from the central belt. Fud extraondinaire. And Chick's double act with Doncaster. Newco Rangers could either be kept in SPL or cease to exist. Bollocks, they could apply for admission to the SFL, Div 3.

I'm sure the SFL clubs not invited to this party won't have a problem with that whatsoever, far less Rangers FC Reformed being a part :lol:!!

Chick's double act with Doncaster. Newco Rangers could either be kept in SPL or cease to exist. Bollocks, they could apply for admission to the SFL, Div 3.

On this, was Doncaster talking literally... i.e. "it would be structurally impossible"... or metaphorically... i.e. "no-one would try to start a NewCo Rangers in the Third Division, therefore it's SPL or nothing".

...suggests he has been empowered to say that will be allowed, presumably by the board. all very shabby.

Lets put it this way.

Until yesterday, we'd barely heard a peep from him.

Yesterday, his employers met.

Today, he's been all over the radio and print media like a rash.

Potentially coincidence. Potentially...

Rangers fans are currently planning on boycotting everything from Dundee United to green tea, I dont really think any Rangers fan at the moment is in the position to comment about other people mentioning boycotts.

I'm quite partial to some twinings green tea but thats another story. The Dundee United thing has been brewing for a few years now and is due to Gers fans ebing charged twice for a game which was postponed while the United fans got in for free with their season tickets, then a few weeks ago that lovely wee baldy bloke spoke about banning gers fans from Tannadice.

Rangers fans are always talking about boycotting there, it never happens and never will. A bit of a moot point anyway.

On this, was Doncaster talking literally... i.e. "it would be structurally impossible"... or metaphorically... i.e. "no-one would try to start a NewCo Rangers in the Third Division, therefore it's SPL or nothing".

I think he means SPL or nothing. The SPL don'y have the power to admit, or order their admission to The SFL. The Newco would just need to apply to The SFL with any other diddies daft enough to get involved.

I'm quite partial to some twinings green tea but thats another story. The Dundee United thing has been brewing for a few years now and is due to Gers fans ebing charged twice for a game which was postponed while the United fans got in for free with their season tickets, then a few weeks ago that lovely wee baldy bloke spoke about banning gers fans from Tannadice.

Rangers fans are always talking about boycotting there, it never happens and never will. A bit of a moot point anyway.

The frustrating things, a lot of Rangers fans want to start in Div 3 if liquidated, the fans of the other clubs want it, the only ones who dont want it are the worried chairman who would lose a bit of dosh.

What we need to do collectively (includes the Rangers fans) is to organise a protest that would kill Scottish football if Rangers go back into the SPL straight away.

The only way forward is for them to be treated like everyone else and to be fair most of their fans want this too from what Ive read on Rangers media (the ones who arent completely mental and think they can swan off to Spain or some other foreign country to play).