Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Wylde a hero on Facebook peripheral of friends.

Wonder how big his signing on fee was.....getting five grand a week....I'm sure he will survive to the end of next month ;)

Edited by jagfox

gist was that the new tv deal has not been finalised but it is a 5 year deal dependant on celtic and rfc being in the spl

if i get that correctly that means that both are immune to relegation

is this part of the spl constitution or are we saying a tv dea;l can overrule the sply constituion...what would be implications if for instances rfc were bottom and st mirren were relegated instead??

complete farce.

Of course SPL does not have rules that say "Rangers FC and Celtic FC cannot be relegated". That doesn't stop them having a TV contract which, one way or another, is subject to them both particpating.

I wouldn't sign a 5-year deal to buy products from someone, if they could stop giving me the 2 core products I want without facility for renegotiation/option. Neither would Sky-ESPN, evidently.

he was also very casual about how easy it would be for a newco rfc to enter the spl saying it was down to the board not individiual chairmen....which utterly stinks.

He was employed long after the relevant rules were written, tbf.

Edited by HibeeJibee

The bitterness is strong in this one

Greg Bowie ‏ @GregBowie1

@AndrewJ_Thomson one of the worst players I've seen in a rangers jersey. Not sad he's away especially since he refused a wage cut.

Edited by GordieBoy80

Port Vale enter administration..................same length of time afore folk get turfed there?

Or layoffs by this time tomorrow?

@bigjonesyy get on rangers situation! Players asking to leave. Rangers will be no more soon. #SadTimesForFootball

Sad times for football ? Nope, fecking marvellous times for football biggrin.gif

Edited by GordieBoy80

This is the bit that stinks. Everyone else has to earn their place in the SPL, fight to keep it and those two are immune to anything, no sanctions, no relegation and in general get anything they want.

I never thought I'd say it but we were all in a better position in the SFL.

lets hope Sky go to the wall soon and we can have a fair competition.

What can non old firm fans do to let the likes of Doncaster know this situation is not acceptable.

Surely UEFA would have something to say about this?

So come on guys, if you're here to save Rangers do it. If you're not, piss off. If a phoenix club needs to be made, then it needs to be at the bottom tier of Scottish football, simple as.

Central 2nd Division of West Region, Scottish Junior FA?

I quite agree. That is, afterall, where Clydebank fans reformed their club.

Port Vale enter administration..................same length of time afore folk get turfed there?

Or layoffs by this time tomorrow?

It just shows the huge disparity in Scottish Football. The team that is third is trying to raise £250,000 through a fans issue to keep them going during a barren season . The team that's second have spunked four times that by not handing out redundancies when they should have.

Platini has made such a big thing of Financial Fair Play that it would be amazing if they didn't.

BUT - it's UEFA...

Did they not force the Swiss FA to relegate Sion? Don't know enough about it to say for sure though, and of course that would be for different reasons, but they must have some power there.

Did they not force the Swiss FA to relegate Sion? Don't know enough about it to say for sure though, and of course that would be for different reasons, but they must have some power there.

Sion weren't relegated, they were deducted 36 points for the games they played ineligible players...however, even though they're on -1 points they won't be relegated because when Xamax went into admin the Swiss FA booted them out in mid season...they might not even have to face a play-off either because Servette have filed for bankruptcy as well and there's a fair chance the Swiss Super League will kick them the fuckout as well

That is decision making, duff & duffer please note

bad news from Rangers Media :(

All Posters Read - Following Media Attention

Following on from our warning thread in March 2011 after the government summit and given the recent media attention, RangersMedia would like to take this opportunity to remind posters:-

For clarification, and for the avoidance of doubt, RM are not liable for any member’s posts and you are personally liable for your comments.

• No threats to anyone pertinent to Celtic FC, as interpreted by the law
  • Sectarianism will not be allowed, as interpreted by the law

As you are aware, the police will be monitoring RM and it is your responsibility to remain on the correct side of the law.

The moderating team do not have the financial support to moderate every single post due to the size of RM. We receive no assistance from the Scottish Government or any of its public bodies. We have received no official correspondence from any of these public bodies and are left to our own definitions of the Summit’s conclusions.

Any sectarian abuse from Celtic fans on RM will now result in a database being kept of their details (IP address, email address etc) and will be forwarded to the police when we deem necessary. These details will have been attained legally as every person signs up to RM on their own choice. We urge Rangers fans not to sign up to Celtic forums.

Please post responsibly.

Regards

RangersMedia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RangersMedia do not take any responsibility for your posts. You take the law into your own hands when you make stupid posts regarding sectarianism, religion and vile abuse.

Under the duty of law, we are under obligation to co-operate with the police at request.