Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Only really Kyle Bartley making a cock of himself.

SSN just said Wylde is getting attention from Blackpool, Southampton, and another club with a view to signing him.

Scoosh... Walk out at lunchtime, grab a Big Mac, sign for a good team in the morning. Job done.

SSN just said Wylde is getting attention from Blackpool, Southampton, and another club with a view to signing him.

Scoosh... Walk out at lunchtime, grab a Big Mac, sign for a good team in the morning. Job done.

any players agent who has their clients interest at heart (not forgetting any % of a new signing on fee(s)) would have been sounding out potential clubs even to the end of the season for 3 weeks now

Wouldn't be surprised if similar stories about Celik appear. Bet their agents have been busy since February.

Neal doncaster was on talksport today anf if a heard correctly ( was working at time ) it was fairly significant, gist was that the new tv deal has not been finalised but it is a 5 year deal dependant on celtic and rfc being in the spl....if i get that correctly that means that both are immune to relegation ( might be relevant in terms of a skint rfc newco with far from top class players ). is this part of the spl constitution or are we saying a tv dea;l can overrule the sply constituion...what would be implications if for instances rfc were bottom and st mirren were relegated instead?? complete farce. he was also very casual about how easy it would be for a newco rfc to enter the spl saying it was down to the board not individiual chairmen....which utterly stinks. Scottish football will never move forward whilst such corrupt arrangements are allowed to occur. looks more than ever like a liquidation and straight bak to spl for rfc 2012....

This is the bit that stinks. Everyone else has to earn their place in the SPL, fight to keep it and those two are immune to anything, no sanctions, no relegation and in general get anything they want.

I never thought I'd say it but we were all in a better position in the SFL.

lets hope Sky go to the wall soon and we can have a fair competition.

What can non old firm fans do to let the likes of Doncaster know this situation is not acceptable.

any players agent who has their clients interest at heart (not forgetting any % of a new signing on fee(s)) would have been sounding out potential clubs even to the end of the season for 3 weeks now

"Your call is very important to Mr McKay - you are number 47 in the queue - please continue to hold"

Hmmm.....

Rangers Buzz ‏ @Rangers_buzz

Naismith and Whittaker's agent has arrived at Murray Park, having had calls from the players.

Now that it seems it's every man ( and his agent) for themselves

the huge giant massive messy fallout between everyone may well be getting closer :lol:

Oh I do hope so.. Please let the bitching begin..:D

that is Port Vale now been put into administration as well now, what are the odds that cost cutting measures are carried out before rangers do

1/100 that Port Vale will cut costs first

Edited by GordieBoy80

All we looking like a hero. People are naive.

I definitely agree with posters here that something dodgy is going on. After 3 weeks, only TWO players have been released? While the highest earners such as McGregor, Davis, Whittaker (on at least 20k a week!) are still there?

In other administrations players have been axed very quickly, so I can't understand what is taking so long here if we need to save £1 million a month. If I was being cynical I'd say Whyte was in bed with the administrators and is just waiting for the excuse to liquidate the club and start debt-free with "Phoenix Rangers".

But that would be a load of shite. I'm a Rangers fan, but allowing us to parachute straight into the SPL without any punishment for our deeds and, indeed, be debt-free to start spending again? That'd be fucking ridiculous! Cheating wouldn't even cover it.

So come on guys, if you're here to save Rangers do it. If you're not, piss off. If a phoenix club needs to be made, then it needs to be at the bottom tier of Scottish football, simple as.