Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There's no chance he could fit through the tight corridors in the away stand in Tannadice anyway.

Aye, we can laugh at the big man, but he's just been given a contract to wear jacamo gear next season.

The administrators are trying the exact same sob story that Dundee went for, that the players remaining have 'tangible sell-on value' that the club must somehow protect for the future. And even Dundee released most of their duds to make ends meet.

Rangers are quite clearly trading while insolvent. Those responsible should have their balls booted, and then have the copper wiring ripped out of the Big Hoose before the end of the week.

Just heard that Bartley's back at MP!!!? WTF - maybe he just didn't understand what they told him or he's forgot his ipod and nicked back to pick it up. What a numpty.

Fuxake...

The Amdins need to get all the players, line them up in squad number order, then walk down the line going "1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2......Right, all the 1's - here's your P45s."

If it was good enought for picking sides in PE......

About 3 hours ago -

@kylebartley22: What a day already. #getmehome

About an hour ago - Kyle Bartley goes home.

About half an hour ago - Kyle Bartley deletes tweet about not being a quitter

About 15 minutes ago -

@BBCAlLamont: Kyle Bartley returns to Murray Park

Funniest thing all day.

Fuxake...

The Amdins need to get all the players, line them up in squad number order, then walk down the line going "1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2......Right, all the 1's - here's your P45s."

If it was good enought for picking sides in PE......

Aye, but remember, the likes of David Healy and Salim Kerkar are assets that need to be kept for their massive sell-on value. Barcelona and Real Madrid are just looking out their chequebooks as things stand.

Fuxake...

or "Good guy, good guy, w**k, good guy..."

From Comedy Central rangers media:

Quote:

" hope i dont offend anyone cause i using word Boycott but after speaking to a load of guys, Utd are the arseholes of the league now. and none of us are goin to the game, and hopefully so i dont need to go Shopping wae the wife, a beam back or Reserve or under 19s can be arranged at ibrox for guys like me who want to go see my team.

the team needs us, but the CLUB needs us more!!!! not goin to tannadice will not effect anything at the club!!!"

The way things are going, it'll be a combined youth/reserve team playing at Tannadice!

Anyway, they can all go to the game and lend the kids and stiffs their support in the sure and certain knowledge that the lying thieving club they "support" will never pay the Arabs for their tickets, so all their hard-earned giros can go straight to Duff & Duffer. Are there ANY of this lot that aren't as thick as a very thick thing?

KTID

I thought this bit was better.

Quote:

"Dundee is a shithole anyway. We only have one weapon in this war, our financial muscles and its about time we started flexing it. I mean fucks sake dunfermline screaming about 80k, that shows you how hard up these fucks are yet they are still sticking the boot in, I think not. "

Quote:

"Dundee is a shithole anyway. We only have one weapon in this war, our financial muscles and its about time we started flexing it. I mean fucks sake dunfermline screaming about 80k, that shows you how hard up these fucks are yet they are still sticking the boot in, I think not. "

Sites like Rangers Media do have an overwhelmingly majority of arseholes that post on it. They really are a clueless bunch, who believe that world only exists to support them and them only. Anything outside of there "la la land" is of no consequence to them it seems.

Quote:

laugh.gif sure the local shops will love the fact they wont be there shoplifting with these muscles.