Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Its also whitewashed how bad Neil Lennon is as well......

In fairness to Lennon, depiste looking like he was fucked at half-time at Rugby Park, he managed to rally them there and then and they nearly won that game. Then they went on a long winning streak. I'd say he was doing alright.

What exactly have United done to deserve this fearsome ire?

Who knows - but it's nice to see the Rangers fans mindlessly lashing out at something else and giving their womenfolk a break.

"Rangers have played two home matches since they entered administration - against Kilmarnock and Hearts in the Scottish Premier League. On each occasion at Ibrox, the club drew the biggest attendance in Britain that day, about 51,000 and 47,000 respectively."

Aye, but if they keep losing 4000 fans a week then that'll leave them with 11000 by the end of the season. :D

The fact that at least one of those occasions no bigger stadiums were being used that day is purely coincidental :ph34r:

Does it not go back to some abandoned/postponed game with Rangers and Utd didn't make the re-arranged game free as they still had overheads to cover or something??

Allies of Celtic don`t you know. Just like Aberdeen.

Edit: they did largely boycott the game you talk of, but haven`t boycotted since. Somebody said Thompson had said something about the money Rangers are due United for the cup-tie & they went ballistic. I can`t actually remember a quote from ST on the whole Rangers affair, nothing, nada.

Edited by Desert Nomad

I'm glad they are picking on certain clubs, it'll hopefully make a difference when it comes to any kind of future voting process.

im waiting on it being our clubs turn, still raises a smile with their fans reaction when they realised we where not singing 'big jock knew' but our own version on saturday

Sites like Rangers Media do have an overwhelmingly majority of arseholes that post on it. They really are a clueless bunch, who believe that world only exists to support them and them only. Anything outside of there "la la land" is of no consequence to them it seems.

Dont forget this lot are online. You are reading the work of the intelligent ones. Imagine the mindset of the tens of thousands that are too thick to use a computer.

probably asked for their share of gate receipts and TV money for the cup game last month that is over due

I asked about 50 pages ago why the clientele of Rangers Media were intent on 'hurting' Dundee Utd. Turned out it was to do with a game at Tannadice abandoned due to a waterlogged pitch, or something like that anyway, where United charged for the replayed fixture. I think prices were reduced, and both home and away fans paid... maybe one of our Tangerine chums can correct me if I've got this wrong.

That forum is a frightening place. To think some of these people have fathered children, and have access to sharp implements.

I asked about 50 pages ago why the clientele of Rangers Media were intent on 'hurting' Dundee Utd. Turned out it was to do with a game at Tannadice abandoned due to a waterlogged pitch, or something like that anyway, where United charged for the replayed fixture. I think prices were reduced, and both home and away fans paid... maybe one of our Tangerine chums can correct me if I've got this wrong.

That forum is a frightening place. To think some of these people have fathered children, and have access to sharp implements.

that is bound to happen when brothers and sisters share a bed

cant be arsed goin back thru all the pages ive missed, this may have been mentioned but neal doncaster was on talksport today anf if a heard correctly ( was working at time ) it was fairly significant, gist was that the new tv deal has not been finalised but it is a 5 year deal dependant on celtic and rfc being in the spl....if i get that correctly that means that both are immune to relegation ( might be relevant in terms of a skint rfc newco with far from top class players ). is this part of the spl constitution or are we saying a tv dea;l can overrule the sply constituion...what would be implications if for instances rfc were bottom and st mirren were relegated instead?? complete farce. he was also very casual about how easy it would be for a newco rfc to enter the spl saying it was down to the board not individiual chairmen....which utterly stinks. scottish football will never move forward whilst such corrupt arrangements are allowed to occur. looks more than ever like a liquidation and straight bak to spl for rfc 2012....

Think it is because rangers owe DUFC money. You couldn't make it uplaugh.gif

United had the cheek to charge them half price for a replayed match after the match was called off at half time. They wanted into the second game for nothing.

Thompson "refused" to sell Goodwillie to them, even though there was never a serious bid on the table.

United talked Scott Allan into going South instead of letting him join up at Ibrox on a pre-contract.

Thompson dared to ask for £100K worth of ticket money they were due for a Scottish Cup match.

Would love nothing more than for these Orcs to boycott Tannadice for ever more. United drop prices and get as many Arabs into the ground as possible instead, leaving a wee tiny corner for the opposition fans who do turn up...sound familiar?

Dont forget this lot are online. You are reading the work of the intelligent ones. Imagine the mindset of the tens of thousands that are too thick to use a computer.

That is a scary thought