Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What?

Look the only way the long term stability of Scottish football doesn't end with Rangers and Celtic on top is if one of those clubs ceases to exist. This will not happen. Airdrie died but didn't stay dead, Rangers have an even greater financial incentive to be alive and nothing you, me or even the authorities can do that will change that.

I want to know why relegation to SFL1 with a whole load of concessions to the SFL isn't enough for some people to accept. For years of match-fixing Juventus received relegation to Serie B and a 9 point deduction. I know it isn't exactly the same situation as a Newco but it is a punishment for a much more serious offence.

And if people want to talk about rewriting rules to suit Rangers, rules were rewritten to the detriment of Rangers when they entered administration. Transfer of shares were moved from a board power to a general Meeting power, points deductions were increased and specific penalties were brought in for Newcos.

This is an extra-ordinary circumstance that calls for commensurate action. And at the same time positive changes can be made for the whole of the game.

Sorry but you are wrong agree to this proposal and Scottish football is dead it may be a slow lingering death but it is inevitable.

What?

Look the only way the long term stability of Scottish football doesn't end with Rangers and Celtic on top is if one of those clubs ceases to exist. This will not happen. Airdrie died but didn't stay dead, Rangers have an even greater financial incentive to be alive and nothing you, me or even the authorities can do that will change that.

I want to know why relegation to SFL1 with a whole load of concessions to the SFL isn't enough for some people to accept. For years of match-fixing Juventus received relegation to Serie B and a 9 point deduction. I know it isn't exactly the same situation as a Newco but it is a punishment for a much more serious offence.

And if people want to talk about rewriting rules to suit Rangers, rules were rewritten to the detriment of Rangers when they entered administration. Transfer of shares were moved from a board power to a general Meeting power, points deductions were increased and specific penalties were brought in for Newcos.

This is an extra-ordinary circumstance that calls for commensurate action. And at the same time positive changes can be made for the whole of the game.

Using the Italian leagues (who have another corruption case blooming) and subsequent poorly administered punishments as an example effectively kills dead any candor your argument may have.

I've fired off an e-mail to the St Mirren 10000 CIC advising them that if St Mirren are going to be part of the group that want to parachute Rangers into SFL 1 then I'm cancelling my Direct Debit and I'll be finished with the Professional game in Scotland.

In the grand scheme of things it'll make no difference but at least when it comes to sporting integrity I'll have made my point.

Edited by sexybaldyguy

What?

Utter bollocks...tell me what if any positive changes are in that document. They have even went as far as saying that Rangers/SEVCO will not be punished further. SO how the hell is that positive change. Rangers/Celtic cannot ever be relegated, how is that positive, how is that a competive league..??

Of course, an awful lot of what is happening just now, even the SFL document and SPL2 stuff is part of a last desperate push to force to save the unsaveable because the powers just cannot grasp the concept of a world without Zombies.

Indeed. And when I read the opening heading of today's SFL document - "WHY DOES RESISTANCE TO CHANGE IN FOOTBALL EXIST?" - the irony meter on my computer screen exploded.

Why don't you point out where I'm wrong.

You're not factually 'wrong', because you've abandoned the concept of merit and sporting integrity at the offing. The vast majority of fans interested in this sport haven't: which is why you 'can't understand' why they'd be raging at horse-trading a rubbish phoenix club into a division absolutely no fan wants them in, for some scraps thrown from the table.

If the authorities are genuinely interested in reconstruction, for the good of Scottish football, then let them put forward proposals when Sevco 5088 applies for the Third Division. And doesn't involve artificially placing them in a tier clubs like Morton fight hard year after year just to play in. Instead they're only interested in the future finances of a handful of SPL clubs who have spent beyond their means. Motherwell it seems, could well be one of them.

Because you think this is perfectly okay, you are issuing weasel words and are a Quisling.

Edited by vikingTON

Serious question. It's 2012. What "people" are you, exactly?

The people who will go to division 3 and work our way back up.

not the ones who vote a team out but because some clubs 'may' go bust try and get us into the first division to save sponsorships etc and then threaten to leave the sfl if they dont get there own way and create spl and spl 2

any true rangers fan we dont want any 'so' called favours. we want division 3 work our way up which is only good for our young players and if other clubs cut there cloth accordingly will be good for the scottish game.

it is the only way. the spl vote is irrelevant now as we are out. trying to put us in division 1 is a joke

Edited by Tombomb

According to this sevco paid the staff and players on time today.

Murray - End the bad blood

Interesting......that link gives us 1 of his backers,,,,,,,from,,,,,,,Monaco 8)

Director Summary

Mr Elias Joseph Kaisar has 1 company director or secretary appointments.

Short name - Elias Kaisar

Director ID : 904439862

Month/Year of Birth: 07/1942

(For security reasons we only show Month/Year)

Address

Le Casabianca

17 Boulevard Du Larvotto 8th Floor

Monaco

MC 98000

Advertise on this website

Company Summary

Company NameCompany Status

ATHENS AIR CATERERS LIMITEDDissolved

Dissolved, I love that word :)

BOYCOTT SCOTTISH FOOTBALL FACEBOOK PAGE

Start spreading the news. if this corrupt club is voted or shunted by the SPL or SFA to Division 1 i want to rally the supporters from ALL Scottish clubs to boycott all fixtures for next season.

I have already spoken to Aberdeen Football club today regarding this issue and will if this goes through send back my season ticket on the principle that the Scottish game is FIXED and rigged only for Rangers football club.

I urge all other supporters groups to even highlight that rumours that Celtic are behind this plan and that is why their chairman has not said one single word on this subject

I logged in to join and it offered me John Greig as a friend I might know. Honestly!

Scenario A -

All but Celtic resign from the SPL and rejoin the SFL.

4 leagues of ten, with lots of room for future reconstruction.

Sevco and Celtic form a 2 league SPL.

Why not fucking do it this time?

This x 100000000

Come and join us Aberdeen, Stewart Milne you can be the first, you can lead and others can follow.

Tell Doncaster the game is up, the SPL is a disgusting, corrupt institution and your club wants no further part of it.

Using the Italian leagues (who have another corruption case blooming) and subsequent poorly administered punishments as an example effectively kills dead any candor your argument may have.

Fair point. The Italian authorities aren't ones to be admired. Why don't we look at a more reputable association, The FA.

How did they treat a newco? Here is a complaint brought by Rotherham against Leeds(2007) My link. Basically the FA rolled over, let Leeds continue in their current league with a 15 point penalty.

So the SPL/SFA/SFL proposal to the clubs is harsher than that.

1340907184[/url]' post='6383383']

Correct me if I'm wrong but this breakaway talk...

Does the SFA not designate what it's top tiers are etc and who gets European places?

Therefore any such threat could technically backfire with the SFA designating - for argument's sake- SFL 2 as the top tier.

The SFA would have to be complicit in the breakaway for it to be viable.

Was thinking that myself, unless the SFA are in on this (which i wouldnt put past them!). This is essentially blackmail, i'm not convinced that there would be as hard an impact as is stated...additionally i cant see any huge, life changing impact on the SFL.

Get your clubs told......Rangers will not accept division one.

How can we be relagated from a league we dont play in

start in a league were we arent wanted

for the benefit of the ones who voted us out.

divsion 3 rangers will UPHOLD the 'SPORTING INTEGRITY' that you all so much crave

WATP

I agreed with you until you put that last abbreviation therecool.gif