Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As member of the SPL then at best collective responsibility. However, aren't Celtic on the SPL board? Which is a slightly more onerous position.

Oh, aye. I imagine Peter Lawell fixed the chairmen of Killie, United and the rest in his hypnotic gaze then used his magical bigot-beams to control their minds.

"Look into my eyes and repeat after me...", he'll have said. "We will save The Rangers... We will save the Rangers..."

And then, he flew back to Parkhead on a pillar of flame shooting out of his erse.

Presumably if any of these 5 clubs had been relegated they would have been instantly liquidated.

It's beginning to look like the conspiracy theories were true, the SPL clubs bravely saying NO TO NEWCO had this shyte in mind all along. Hypocrites.

What is the fucking point in spending hundreds of quid a season.

No point at all. The basic premise of a league structure is the element of competition. Remove that and you are left with............. Come to think of it what are you left with?

Oh aye, and I'm not having a dig at anyone in particular here and this is nothing personal, but this is the exact reason why fans shouldn't have gone out the day and bought their season tickets their club said "Oh, don't worry, we won't vote in a NewCo to the SPL". Stewart Milne is the only one who I've got respect for from this.

Totaly agree! I'm hopeing Kenny comes forward too and mirrors Stewarts comments. What's the point in saying yo've listened to the fans an youve publicly said no but yet a short while later you stick two fingers up at the very fans you jsut listened too! WTF is that about?!

There must be away us as fans can go to hampden and basicly say to the SFA/SPL/SFL you are destroying the game and if you put these arseholes in to the first there will be NO football cos we aint going to any games. Theres little point in sitting pissin and moaning about it on here. we need to take more action. Sending emails is a good way but they can just delete them without even opening them. They can't ignore thousands of pissed off people outside making their feelings known.

Don't get me wrong, no violance should be used. We are not arseholes like the gers!

The STV report on developments is nonsense.

a) If NewcoRangers aren't in the second tier, then5 clubs will be in administration this time next year, 'STV understands'. So,given 6 clubs have stated they're voting 'no' that leaves the 5 financiallybereft clubs as Motherwell, St Mirren, Kilmarnock, and....only Ross County andCeltic are left.

b) The threat of closing down promotion prospectsinto spl2 is in stark contrast to the argument for a pyramid system.

Nonsense, like I say.

Exactly! If this had happened 10 years ago, there would be no Ross County or Inverness in the SPL. Threats to breakaway? B*ll**ks!

Presumably if any of these 5 clubs had been relegated they would have been instantly liquidated.

It's beginning to look like the conspiracy theories were true, the SPL clubs bravely saying NO TO NEWCO had this shyte in mind all along. Hypocrites.

Certainly looks that way. Feel for those that bought season tickets

BOYCOTT SCOTTISH FOOTBALL FACEBOOK PAGE

Start spreading the news. if this corrupt club is voted or shunted by the SPL or SFA to Division 1 i want to rally the supporters from ALL Scottish clubs to boycott all fixtures for next season.

I have already spoken to Aberdeen Football club today regarding this issue and will if this goes through send back my season ticket on the principle that the Scottish game is FIXED and rigged only for Rangers football club.

I urge all other supporters groups to even highlight that rumours that Celtic are behind this plan and that is why their chairman has not said one single word on this subject

I can see the Juniors benefiting massively from this - chairmen will only realise the monumental mistake they made when the see the empty seats. Deserted stadiums up and down the land (unless of course you happen to be playing the Newco that day). Clubs are more likely to go bust under this plan than with the status quo.

Syria , Seria B, its all Italy......

Don't the SPL realise they are just making a rod for their own backs by taking it up the downpipe over this? I am sure that when more allegations appear, and they will, newcorpse will be as extinct as oldcorpse.

Q. Is it possible for all the SPL clubs to give the years notice, and apply direct to the SFL. That would leave only one League body, the chance for 'proper' reconstruction and Cockwomble on the dole!

Fûck 2 years or even one year's notice. If Cockwomble can try to piece together this disgaceful scenario in 2 weeks then they should all just walk out now. Let the Sevco SPL try to sue them.

Correct me if I'm wrong but this breakaway talk...

Does the SFA not designate what it's top tiers are etc and who gets European places?

Therefore any such threat could technically backfire with the SFA designating - for argument's sake- SFL 2 as the top tier.

The SFA would have to be complicit in the breakaway for it to be viable.

Oh, aye. I imagine Peter Lawell fixed the chairmen of Killie, United and the rest in his hypnotic gaze then used his magical bigot-beams to control their minds.

"Look into my eyes and repeat after me...", he'll have said. "We will save The Rangers... We will save the Rangers..."

And then, he flew back to Parkhead on a pillar of flame shooting out of his erse.

I knew it......I just said that to the wife at teatime....... :ph34r:

http://wingsland.pod...r-frankenstein/

Its a no brainer for the 10 clubs of the 3rd then, vote yes to the proposal and put your league status in jeapordy,

Vote NO and let fc frankenstein into 3rd =big pay daysunsure.gif

which side is your bread buttered???

There is an alternative. The SFL could immediately invoke rule 20 for a relegated Rangers

"20. EXPULSION

The Members may in general meeting expel from the League a Member

Club whose conduct has, in their opinion, been objectionable, but only on

a 75% majority of the votes cast at the meeting at which such proposal is

made."

Edited for typo.

Edited by EdinburghBlue

I'm sure ransom notes are more subtle than this SFL document.

It has to be Scenario 5, regardless of the blackmail.

The only money that oldco brought into the game was for the benefit of RFC, not the game as a whole.

The only fans that will be lost are oldco fans.

More clubs will go under if the leagues are reorganised for Club Zombie, because their fans will not be party to this.

Commercial deals will need to be renegotiated, but the existence of any deal based around the survival of any particular club just shows yet again that the game is corrupt.

The key assertion that 'fans will be lost to the game' needs to be challenged. They cite no research on this - I could say that all of the fans will support Partick Thistle, and attendances at all SPL clubs will soar', and it would be just as valid to appear in such a document.

Shameful blackmail. Thankfully, the SFL clubs seem smarter than to give in to it.

I'm sure ransom notes are more subtle than this SFL document.

It has to be Scenario 5, regardless of the blackmail.

The only money that oldco brought into the game was for the benefit of RFC, not the game as a whole.

The only fans that will be lost are oldco fans.

More clubs will go under if the leagues are reorganised for Club Zombie, because their fans will not be party to this.

Commercial deals will need to be renegotiated, but the existence of any deal based around the survival of any particular club just shows yet again that the game is corrupt.

Couldnt be more correct if u tried!

Juniors for me if this nonsense goes through.

Here's hoping for a future UEFA inquiry into the machinations of Scottish senior football.

STV say that the SPL think they can demote the entity without an SFL vote. Sounds bollocks to me, as they don't exist. If they find a way of forcing it through, though, the SFL can presumably do the same as they did to Gretna, and vote them down to Div 3.

Or invoke their rule against transfer of membership.