Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Excellent post.

These 'proposals' are absolutely outrageous. The SFL 30 need to find some nuts and tell the SPL to piss off.

They do. I can honestly say that I've never been ashamed of my club until today. I'm actually embarrassed for them. It's fucking pathetic, bullying and morally bankrupt.

I know emotions are still raw over this and I expect, in fact, fucking demand SG makes an official statement tomorrow. But regardless of how the SFL 30 vote, if St. Mirren ARE involved in this, then the damage is done for me. :(

The people who will go to division 3 and work our way back up.

not the ones who vote a team out but because some clubs 'may' go bust try and get us into the first division to save sponsorships etc and then threaten to leave the sfl if they dont get there own way and create spl and spl 2

any true rangers fan we dont want any 'so' called favours. we want division 3 work our way up which is only good for our young players and if other clubs cut there cloth accordingly will be good for the scottish game.

it is the only way. the spl vote is irrelevant now as we are out. trying to put us in division 1 is a joke

It's gratifying to realise that there are some real Rangers fans out there that put sporting integrity above money. I would happily welcome you to my ground next season.

Its time for the SPL teams to come out and say which of them back this proposal, if they are sending out such bile in their name then they should be big enough to admit which of them are backing it...i'd take an initial guess at Celtic, Motherwell and Killie.

If Aberdeen are sayng they're not happy wih it then it makes you wonder who is...

You know the worst punishment for us and best from an SPL perspective would have been keeping Rangers in the SPL and massive points and financial deductions for 3 or 4 years, which i believe was orginal SPL plan until the no to newco mob saved us from that fate.

Going to the 1st division is a cop ouut and the only feasible option is the 3rd division where we're seen to be punished and have to earn respect as well as league progression.

In any league, I'm still having doubts as to whether or not Rangers can fulfill fixtures.

SFA, SFL and Charles Green need to get round a table and explain how he plans to go forward - convince Longmuir he can actually get a team out on the pitch for 36 games.

Sorry but that reeks of battered wife syndrome ...ahd be burning without him...when rfc were midtable in the seventies and eighties and Aberdeen n Dundee utd were the dominant sides no clubs went into admin the world didn't fall off its axis the national team qualified for world cups and teams made up of Scottish players won European trophies...its only since the cheating started with admitted that the long term decline of our national game began. In amidst the rhetoric I haven't seen one single factual detailed representation of financial benefit from newco!

Well said.

I can't believe people are fearing life without Sevco.

FFS! Man up, or we'll remain the diddy league of Europe forever.

Sorry but that reeks of battered wife syndrome ...ahd be burning without him...when rfc were midtable in the seventies and eighties and Aberdeen n Dundee utd were the dominant sides no clubs went into admin the world didn't fall off its axis the national team qualified for world cups and teams made up of Scottish players won European trophies...its only since the cheating started with admitted that the long term decline of our national game began. In amidst the rhetoric I haven't seen one single factual detailed representation of financial benefit from newco!

This is an outrageous mis-truth. Celtic were the dominant side. United had one title and one second place, anywhere else but Scotland that would be considered a blip. Aberdeen did better but still weren't anywhere close to dominant.

Celtic and Rangers combined to win 16 out of 20 titles in that period, way less than today but now with player power in full flow money matters even more than it did back then.

Not to diminsh Aberdeen and United's European achievements or the National team but Scotlands current standing is way below where it was and while the Old Firm might have played their part, economics and politics have been a much greater factor when considering the Scottish decline.

If you want a detailed financial representation of the worth of Rangers or newco go look for the details of the unsigned TV extension.

Just got this from the fans trust in response to my email:

This information is as new to us (Supporters Trust) as it is to those reading the article on the BBC this morning....

I also suspect, having spoken to Kenny Cameron last night, that it is news to the SPL Chairmen as well. As such we are unable to offer any view or opinion at this stage, but will pass your comments on to the club.

Sounds like Cockwomble may have gone rogue?

That is a truly terrifying prospect. A red-eyed, ridiculously dressed rogue cockwomble roaming the streets. Off the radar.

This SPL2 story must be like an early christmas present for Dandy Dons fans, another reason to boycott Pittodrie.

quote from an Aberdeen fan -

"ah canna believe it, I get to stay away fae that shitehole without having to make an excuse!"

In any league, I'm still having doubts as to whether or not Rangers can fulfill fixtures.

SFA, SFL and Charles Green need to get round a table and explain how he plans to go forward - convince Longmuir he can actually get a team out on the pitch for 36 games.

I've got the same doubts, i don't believe that green as the funding availble to run the club or if he even wants to put a team on the park.

Just too many problems and not enough time, i hope i'm wrong and there's a Gers teams playing this season.

Just logged on for the day, bloody hell the Cockwomble is determined to single handedly save sevco ain't he.

Ive read the proposal and I'm trying to understand to which league its meant to be attractive too.

The 3rd and 2nd don't get the payday from 2 visits from sevco.

The 1st division becomes a farce If Rangers are remotely strong.

The SPL would have 2 places that could see you relegated, and Rangers only kicked out for 1 year after all that they did.

Who is this proposal attractive too?

The only interest from me was the playoffs which we should have anyway.

Where was the Sporting integrity when the sheep avoided relegation because Falkirk's Stadium wasn't big enough? Surely all the gate receipts clubs have taken from games against Rangers should be given back to HMRC in the name of Sporting Integrity? Plenty of talk of Sporting Integrity but as soon as it is put to people who so dearly advocate it that they are hypocritical, they wail "youse cheated, nae history"etc. Div 3 for this Bear, f**k Div1 1 and the SPL and I for one look forward to the collapse of the SPL and teams like Aberdeen and Hearts going to the wall, as they haven't got the fan base to save their pishy clubs.

Did Aberdeen cheat the tax payer for a decade? No.

Did Rangers agree to the proposals that allowed Aberdeen to stay up and Falkirk stay down? Yes.

Enjoy Montrose, if your apology of a club is still in existence.

This SPL2 story must be like an early christmas present for Dandy Dons fans, another reason to boycott Pittodrie.

quote from an Aberdeen fan -

"ah canna believe it, I get to stay away fae that shitehole without having to make an excuse!"

shifty.gif

Was this cooked up at that meeting of the SPL clubs last week (to which Celtic weren't invited, intriguingly)?

Whoever is behind it though, we can all agree that it's totally insane.

Edited by deerokus

Did Aberdeen cheat the tax payer for a decade? No.

Did Rangers agree to the proposals that allowed Aberdeen to stay up and Falkirk stay down? Yes.

Enjoy Montrose, if your apology of a club is still in existence.

Bahahaha!! Hamilton? Anyway, back on track, didn't mention anything about taxes, was questioning Sporting Integrity. As we are "guilty" of lacking sporting integrity, I find it rich other clubs putting the boot in whilst milking the cash cow. Can't have you're cake and eat it. I look forward to Montrose, Elgin, Peterhead etc, much better than playing in a league of shortsighted fools who will reap what they sew in years few. Watch this space for the sheep going into Admin.